Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" (34518 Views)

Jonathan, Oshiomhole, Ezekwesili, Others Extol Capt Hosa As Children Launch NGO / Multiple Personality Syndrome Of Oshiomhole Revealed / 10 Charged To Court In Ekiti For Vote Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 13, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Not really, but this is Nigeria one way or the other politicians will try to induce the people

Just don't like GEJ being a hypocrite forming holy holy
I bet you like Buhari?
Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by elmodee7(m): 5:47am On Sep 13, 2018
Jonathan

Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by Dmanlex(m): 6:32am On Sep 13, 2018
GEJ don't mind Osho he's a liar
Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by 10mobile: 6:51am On Sep 13, 2018
Jaynom:
Smh. Haba Doctor Ebele Good luck Jonathan. It's called multiple personality disorder or Dissociative Identity Disorder

You obviously think you're knowledgeable but, alas, you have manifested the exact opposite. A syndrome is nothing but a complex disorder.
Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by Cocolatti(m): 7:34am On Sep 13, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Not really, but this is Nigeria one way or the other politicians will try to induce the people

Just don't like GEJ being a hypocrite forming holy holy
But you are OK with Buhari claiming "Mr. Integrity".
Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by Jaynom(m): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2018
10mobile:

You obviously think you're knowledgeable but, alas, you have manifested the exact opposite. A syndrome is nothing but a complex disorder.
Alas! Smart Alex. Call a sickness the way it was diagnosed! Latinos pronounce James as Hamez. Call a thing the way it was meant! Alas! grin
Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by DLuciano: 9:08am On Sep 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
Everyone should calm down.

Adams Oshiomole should walk back his style of leadership and start showing a little bit of class. I know you can go to school,and still come out,without imbibing that professional decorum of treating others with respect.

But he should try some. Adams Oshiomole should stop acting like a market woman,and instead act like someone befitting to be the Chairman of a great party like the APC.

Then as regards Goodluck Jonathan. There are some things that are beneath a person or the position you held before. You are the former President of Nigeria,and it is not everything written or spoken about you,that you should reply to.

All political parties buy votes. It did not start in 1999. And even if no evidence is provided, It is good politics to accuse the opposition of buying votes. So why is this accusation hurting Goodluck Jonathan?

Anyway. President Goodluck Jonathan, I still consider you the most clueless man that has ever ruled Nigeria, if that will make you feel any better.
so what meaningful contribution have you offered, can't you see how woefully clueless you are? only myopic readers like you will click your like!

1 Like

Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by tete7000(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2018
mrbaba18:
Sometimes i ask my self wen dis oshiomole was labour leader was he really fighting 4 us or him self cus 4rm every indication dis man is highly corrupt

Even as labour leader, the man has always been corrupt. They make noise in the day time and recluse at night to dine and collect inducement from the politicians. All the noise was to become popular and come and contest for elective position as is currently being witnessed. Nigerians allowed themselves be used and exploited.
Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by lionson3: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2018
If you want a true definition of clueless then PMB is your man.

HungerBAD:

Adams Oshiomole should walk back his style of leadership and start showing a little bit of class. I know you can go to school,and still come out,without imbibing that professional decorum of treating others with respect.

But he should try some. Adams Oshiomole should stop acting like a market woman,and instead act like someone befitting to be the Chairman of a great party like the APC.

Then as regards Goodluck Jonathan. There are some things that are beneath a person or the position you held before. You are the former President of Nigeria,and it is not everything written or spoken about you,that you should reply to.

All political parties buy votes. It did not start in 1999. And even if no evidence is provided, It is good politics to accuse the opposition of buying votes. So why is this accusation hurting Goodluck Jonathan?

Anyway. President Goodluck Jonathan, I still consider you the most clueless man that has ever ruled Nigeria, if that will make you feel any better.
Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by GetCofOProperty: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2018
Well, Nigerians should start thinking Entrepreneurial/Entrepreneurship rather than fixed on a salary mindset. Consider this and check out this topic here https://www.nairaland.com/4729851/think-business-the-yet-fully-explored#71136619 VERY IMPORTANT..
Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by odogwubiafra: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2018
HungerBAD:

Hungerbad your like are the reason our old, outdated and lifeless politicians term the vibrant and energetic Nigerian youth as lazy. Thank God the lifeless one even said lazy, it would have been that Nigerian youths are dead because of some blindfolded comments and analysis. Really hunger is a baaaaad thing.
Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2018
HungerBAD:

"" it is not everything written or spoken about you,that you should reply to.""

It is of utmost importance to reply this accusation of vote buying.
Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Either GEJ has dementia or his brain is skipping beats

All the heavy dollar envelopes nko?

All the dollarizing of Obas and chiefs in Lagos

2 trillion he lost to election campaign nko?

2014 Osun gubernatorial elections it was heavily monetized, Omisore shared billions and even cried for refund when he lost the elections,

We didn't forget the heavy military presence, attempt to kidnap Isiaka Adeleke from his house by DSS and soldiers led by Obanikoro

GEJ is a thief a liar and a shameless Motherfucker

"" 2 trillion he lost to election campaign nko? ""

2 trillion naira is on average around 50% of nigerias budget during GEJs regime. Use ur head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by Ibegtodiffer: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by Ibegtodiffer: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
"Multiple Personality Syndrome"..lol.. I now believe that this guy has a PhD.
Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by Lexomacy: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
chiagozien:
Why did yorubas hate GEJ?
thats your assumption, i am yoruba and i love Dr Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan......mayb some yoruba on nairaland
chiagozien:
thats your assumption, i am yoruba and i love Dr Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan......mayb some yoruba on nairaland
chiagozien:
Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by olmoRoc: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
"Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome"

It might actually be worse than that!
Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by Akanoaaa(m): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
chiagozien:
Not all Yorubas, only stupid and senseless Yorubas hate him.
Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by lucy10(f): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
It is in their nature to deny and blame someone for their mess. Nigerians knows that Oshiomhole just is just an empty vessel that makes the most noise.
Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by RevenGeMission: 12:24am On Sep 14, 2018
Lol , see them , Google is your friend, even international media has the news that your Lord indeed lost 2 trillion on campaigns

PrecisionFx:

"" 2 trillion he lost to election campaign nko? ""

2 trillion naira is on average around 50% of nigerias budget during GEJs regime. Use ur head.
Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Lol , see them , Google is your friend, even international media has the news that your Lord indeed lost 2 trillion on campaigns

Oga use ur brain? like say u dey SS1. Like I said earlier, U don't know what 2 trillion naira is. if u did, u will save this forum this trash ur blabbing here.

'' international media has the news that your Lord indeed lost 2 trillion on campaigns"

With dis new line its obvious dat ur an afonaja zombie. Which useless international media?? CNN or BBC

Oga 2 trillion naira is 6 billion dollars, Do u know what 6 billion dollars is? Una go just sit down de type rubbish.
Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by RevenGeMission: 3:17am On Sep 14, 2018
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/19/jonathan-tells-aides-to-return-n2trillion-campaign-fund/

http://saharareporters.com/2012/08/06/goodluck-jonathan-wasteful-president-thenews-magazine

https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/589710398368145408

Some people need to be shot and their bodies dumped in an ocean far away from Nigeria

PrecisionFx:

Oga use ur brain? like say u dey SS1. Like I said earlier, U don't know what 2 trillion naira is. if u did, u will save this forum this trash ur blabbing here.

'' international media has the news that your Lord indeed lost 2 trillion on campaigns"

With dis new line its obvious dat ur an afonaja zombie. Which useless international media?? CNN or BBC

Oga 2 trillion naira is 6 billion dollars, Do u know what 6 billion dollars is? Una go just sit down de type rubbish.
Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/19/jonathan-tells-aides-to-return-n2trillion-campaign-fund/

http://saharareporters.com/2012/08/06/goodluck-jonathan-wasteful-president-thenews-magazine

https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/589710398368145408

Some people need to be shot and their bodies dumped in an ocean far away from Nigeria

"" President Goodluck Jonathan is said to be lamenting an estimated N2trillion he wasted ""

So this is ur proof that GEJ spent 2 trillion naira for election?

Can't u see how idiotic u are?grin
Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by RevenGeMission: 3:46am On Sep 14, 2018
So you call me Idiotic ? You should know your generation is idiotic, i provided links and verifiable sources of news articles from late 2014/early 2015 with verifiable authors , dates and reference , you call me Idiotic

But when source close to Trump albeit unverified calls Buhari Lifeless you make it your slogan

Cheap hoe with double standards , we know your type , just don't insult me anymore , i have enough for this week
PrecisionFx:

"" President Goodluck Jonathan is said to be lamenting an estimated N2trillion he wasted ""

So this is ur proof that GEJ spent 2 trillion naira for election?

Can't u see how idiotic u are?grin
Re: Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:
So you call me Idiotic ? You should know your generation is idiotic, i provided links and verifiable sources of news articles from late 2014/early 2015 with verifiable authors , dates and reference , you call me Idiotic

But when source close to Trump albeit unverified calls Buhari Lifeless you make it your slogan

Cheap hoe with double standards , we know your type , just don't insult me anymore , i have enough for this week

Wen did Sahara reporters, n Twitter become international media houses??grin

Goan read for ur junior waec abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha / Lyn Brown: Those Who Have Murdered Nigerians Will Not Trade Or Travel To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.