Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri (60902 Views)

If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady / Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo / UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri by ashishpuspack: 6:27am On Sep 13, 2018
Get Discount on International flights
[URL=www.puspack.net]Discount on International flights[/URL]
Re: Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 13, 2018
see tattoo for hand, definitely cult related.
Re: Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri by onenaija001(m): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2018
Newsmania:
A young man has been assassinated by some gunmen in Owerri, sending family and friends into deep grief.

Family and friends have wept bitterly after a young man was murdered in Owerri.
The young man identified as Kingsley Ekene Iwuoha died after he was attacked and shot dead by some gunmen in Owerri, Imo State capital.

Kingsley more popularly known as Don King has been mourned by many friends who poured out their frustration and heartbreak on Facebook.

One of his friends, Ajuonuma Wilson wrote the heartbreaking post below:

"What would life be without you my brother and my friend?.... I waited so long to do this because I never believed it. I rushed you to the hospital after they attacked us and shot you, the nurses gave me hope, the doctor came and also gave me hope, but after 10mins the doctor told me we lost you.

I cried loudly, thinking my loud cry could reach you and make you come back.
"I stayed with your dead body for over 4 hours, yet you didn't wake up. I declined any option of taking you to the mortuary. I wanted to be with your dead body. Even when I finally took you to the mortuary, I was thinking you will wake up at the entrance door. I didn't leave the mortuary, I was waiting to hear that you woke up.

"The next morning I came with your father, thinking you would see him and wake up. But all was to no avail. It should have been better they took the two vehicles than taking your life. You have been a wonderful friend and brother. My best friend. My gist partner. All our plans are gone....no I will go get them. I assure you Don.
"Farewell my brother. Till we meet to part no more. RIP."

Below are the tributes from other friends:

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/photos-of-don-king-a-handsome-young-man-assassinated-by-gunmen-in-owerri/

'Young hamdsome' are you now teliing me that it's only the ugly ones that should die, death is binding on everyone. RIP to him though.
Re: Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri by Realhommie(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2018
Chimarcel:

Not sure yet, but he was assassinated also with a Reverend Father the same time and place by the same people. He's just my brother.
Ok.. Sorry for your loss, my condolences.

1 Like

Re: Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri by shizzle1: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2018
fk002:
SE is not safe
FUUL

At least SE is safer than south west where you must cover your head with the blood of Jesus to avoid being MINED by SKULLERS. Anumpam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri by shizzle1: 8:21am On Sep 13, 2018
quentin06:
see tattoo for hand, definitely cult related.
Daft comment

So only cultists were tattoo? Africans with their backward mentality....smh

You are not different from useless SARS who sees guys with braids, laptop bags and concludes it's yahoo yahoo
Re: Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2018
greyham:

Exactly how SARS officers think

He's a fine young man. He must be a cultist.

And armed bands now rove the streets, looking for innocent young men to shoot just because they are handsome.

Very nice deduction, Sir.

Bravo!
Re: Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri by IkennaN1(m): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2018
Its really so so unfortuante that this young man full of life will be loss to the hands of death by armed men.
Where they Governor said security is his watch words.
Have heard so much about you.May they lord God grant you eternal,peaceful rest...RIP Don King..
Re: Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri by RevenGeMission: 9:02am On Sep 13, 2018
Triniti:
Probably cult related, such a fine young man!

Cult, drug or shady deal
Re: Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri by ebereokey(m): 9:14am On Sep 13, 2018
Ihe onye metara ya buru..God is watching
Re: Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri by GetCofOProperty: 9:22am On Sep 13, 2018
Well, Nigerians should start thinking Entrepreneurial/Entrepreneurship rather than fixed on a salary mindset. Consider this and check out this topic here https://www.nairaland.com/4729851/think-business-the-yet-fully-explored#71136619 VERY IMPORTANT..
Re: Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2018
shizzle1:
Daft comment

So only cultists were tattoo? Africans with their backward mentality....smh

You are not different from useless SARS who sees guys with braids, laptop bags and concludes it's yahoo yahoo

sound like a cultist , no rational person who is freewill brand themselves. condolence to you on your sars experience, have ever pondered why?
Re: Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri by Brushless: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2018
Mansur59:
We need kung fu in Nigeria
Will Kung Fu have saved him against gun?
Re: Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri by shizzle1: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2018
quentin06:

sound like a cultist , no rational person who is freewill brand themselves. condolence to you on your sars experience, have ever pondered why?
At first I thought you were either just stupid or dumb, but I later realised you aren't just stupid and dumb, but you are also daft and densely dull to boot.

If this was what your lifeless and dead brain could come up with, then I dare say it's a hopeless situation beyond any iota of redemption

RIP quentin06, the world would be better with less acutely stupid people. Say hi to Abacha and your parents. You will not be missed.
Re: Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri by millionboi2: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2018
9japrof:
Live fast die young, that's the motto on the street...

Somw of these guys being murdered are paying for the sins they've committed
very true

Most of dem play dirty game inform of bn smart.
Re: Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2018
shizzle1:
At first I thought you were either just stupid or dumb, but I later realised you aren't just stupid and dumb, but you are also daft and densely dull to boot.

If this was what your lifeless and dead brain could come up with, then I dare say it's a hopeless situation beyond any iota of redemption

RIP quentin06, the world would be better with less acutely stupid people. Say hi to Abacha and your parents. You will not be missed.

you need a shrink, i see that you ve been heavily abused and are frustrated
in our local parlance ' e really pain you'

just go and join your hero.''
Re: Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri by altereg0: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
It's sad how people speculate on things they have zero info on. Tagging him a "cultist" when you never met him. Go do a lil more research before spewing trash about the dead. Dude was with a priest when robbers attacked him, they demanded for his car keys, which he hesistated to drop, leading to him getting shot.
Re: Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri by altereg0: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
Austin234:
Not just SE but Imo State particularly. Who has observed with me?

I'm with you on that, bro. Literally said the same thing just days back.

1 Like

Re: Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri by Stancie: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
I've never commented on Naira land, but seeing some of the comments here I felt very bad because this young man here is very well known to me. I knew him way back when he was still a civil engineering student in UNN with Wilson being his friend. Both of them are like younger brothers to me, reason being that Wilson's immediate elder sister and I are besties.

Don kings is not a yahoo boy, he's not in any gang or any cult. Please let's respect the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall / Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. / ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.