Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja (66834 Views)

Mentality Ill Patient Commits Suicide On Top Of Mast In Oyo State(Pics) / Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo / Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by asawanathegreat(m): 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
Observers are watching him, if dares come down I will squeeze life out of him myself .

Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by tooth4tooth: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by CloudResident(m): 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
RIP man. You no know say Buhari get ear problem. grin

Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by HolyClement001(m): 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
I think that is your own personal problem no body will tell you to come down when hot sun and hunger wire you up there ...
Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by excellgraphics(m): 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
One chance.....
Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by N0favors: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by Divay22(f): 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
He's lifeless so he wouldn't mind you being lifeless like him too grin grin grin

I need pin mouth charger o pls
Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by okomile(f): 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Maddness
Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by SmilingMary(m): 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
You guys have no clue. This man just turned around the fortunes of his family. He surely got the attention he needed, and I trust the corrupt govt to bless him with a heavy envelope. Probably

Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
hope he took a casket with him.
Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by AlphaStyles(m): 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
make una leave am when rain,sun and hunger catch am em sense go return grin

Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by BruncleZuma: 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nah die this one dey be that...
Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by SoNature(m): 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
The man has seen many Hollywood movies grin
Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by Omangs74: 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
When hunger deal with you there no body will tell you to come down.

Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by Groovenaija360(m): 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by peaceinnigeria: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
Eeya, sorry o.
You still have four and half years to display your madness on the mast and if you like, you can move to an electricity pole because Buhari ain't go nowhere till 2023!

Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
Kira290:
guys, please Who uses paypal with first bank here?
Please how did you get it activated cry

Its confusing..
Their site doesn't even have any instructions angry.

The info you need is on Google and you can as well get assistance from the bank.
Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by Chri08102702694: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
BMC over to you.. Hehehehe

Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
RIP to the man
Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by eaddyboy: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nigga wants attention, maybe he needs His share of the National cake.. Hunger in the Land is real!!
Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by bluefilm: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bloggers at it again!

Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by Tonimordred(m): 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
D man doesn't has any problem as far there is self con on d mast and mama nkechi is available 2 serve him.....
Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by SirLakes: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
I don climb electric pole for my hood, I won't come until buhari steps down

Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by Benekruku(m): 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Fake news

Those are riggers up there building the mast

Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by Witnes: 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
It seems the man 4got this is a black nation that ready to take d lives of anyone even mothers to clinch power, fame. Hunger strike, death threat no dey move black man, them dey look am like nollywood, so better come down peacefully.

Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by mtngloetiartel: 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
wristbangle:

This one madness don pass this world. Him go just die for nothing

His presence might be a consolation to people in that area has the network connection may b stronger
u wicked i swear
Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by mrkia(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
Can't we get the Video of when he said that?
Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by Temptee101(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
This is not funny, almost had tears flowing down my cheeks.

This is to show you how frustrated people are under buhari, Buhari is a curse. God deliberately brought buhari upon us to punish us

Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by Naajjii: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
It has just stopped raining with storm in Abuja, just checking if this guy is there still?
Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by stalwart123(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
Trizzi:
Viral video of a man on a mast in Abuja as he vowed not to come down until President Buhari step down.
The man can be seen at the top of the mast.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/i-wont-come-down-till-buhari-steps-down.html

How did he get access to that site?

This can't be real. It must be a rigger working on the tower.

Awon weyrey bloggers.

Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by tunmedies(m): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
[quote author=conductor118 post=71141659][/quote]Bros why do u guys normal use hate speech on ds forum. Pls let our generatn bring positiv change 2 make our country beta. Hope u r nt offnded? Thnx
Re: I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja by bedspread: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
buharitill2023:
We want more of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist to hang themselves until the best president step down in 2023.
SEE THEM... Muderers!!
Nigeria will Overtake and Overcome this Phase

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Killed In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) / Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) / Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics)