Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) (102161 Views)

President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms / 2019: Atiku Submits His Nomination Form To PDP (Photos) / Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by HRich(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
My PVC will speak louder than Buhari's Home Theater
Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by Sharpshooota: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
And Amaechi said a second tenure for the lifeless one will guarantee a steady power supply for the country

grin grin grin

Jokers everywhere
Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
delugajackson:
After failing woefully as a leader, you need no one to tell you not to re-contest, but because you're a power-drunk facist, you'd rather die than give the younger and more vibrant generation the opportunity to lead.

I remember during the build up of 2015 elections, he was telling the media he's only interested in 1st term, today he's dancing to a completely different tune. A man that cannot even keep to his own words. Buhari is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by contigiency(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
Oga, some repented haters are here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
g
Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by starmehigh: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
If this natural disaster keeps happening in US and Japan. Then maybe one day North Korea will re-mount their nuclear programme again and trump will decide to shut it down by force which will lead NK to fire one small missile in US **BOOM**. That's THIRD WORLD WAR.

I know nothing will happen to any African country cause nothing concerns them. But I just want to let you know that African is a reserved land, when Russia, US, North Korea, Japan, and top world country is done with destroying their land and home then you'll know what am talking about, the top survived countries will select their preferred African country to settle then another slave era will start, this slave era will be the worst, we will become slaves in our lands.

Can we fight? no, we can't, oh! sorry am joking yes we can fight with knife and gun but who fights with knife and gun in this era, we don't have the tech to fight back. They will just threaten us with a small missile and we will turn ourselves to slaves immediately, then the white men will rule us, take our natural resources and manpower build their homes to a better standard than it was before then move back and left us with another slave history.

BLACK PEOPLE please lets us build our children and invest in technological advancement because we dont know what the future beholds.
been a footballer, musician, basketball player, Pu*sy is power member is great but lets go into TECH.

Thanks, from me
Starme High
Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
delugajackson:
After failing woefully as a leader, you need no one to tell you not to re-contest, but because you're a power-drunk facist, you'd rather die than give the younger and more vibrant generation the opportunity to lead.

I remember during the build up of 2015 elections, he was telling the media he's only interested in 1st term, today he's dancing to a completely different tune. A man that cannot even keep to his own words. Buhari is a scam.

I can feel your pain, but he is doing a good job and we want him to continue. Ndo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by candygist: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
delugajackson:

Jonathan as moved on bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
delugajackson:

Your wailing just start bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by HRich(m): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
delugajackson:

If only you and I have our PVCs, our opinion will count

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Goodluck and congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by sammirano: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
tstx:
Wen boko haram suppose attack them no go attack.....

grin grin grin as in
Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by Zizu99: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
*LANDS_AND_PROPERTY_FOR_SALE_AT_AWKUZU/IGBARIAM, ANAMBRA STATE*
* 4 plots of Land with 32 bedrooms self contained hostel(bungalow) including a borehole & 3 shops along the road leading to Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University(Igbariam Campus) for sale.
* 2 Plots of Land & Another 2 plots situated at Awkuzu also for sale.
All with Authentic documents from the owners.
For more information, inbox or contact me 07067791119,
First come, first served!
Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by semyman: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
You all can roast in hell if you don't like this, because you mugus can't do nothing about his second term

Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
Keep on wasting your time, you're losing this one bro
Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by Adakintroy: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lol ...

Coup plotter, truncator of democtacy. Bringer of recession. Al- clueless. Omega cluess. Clues so dense it's beyond the realm of physics. What more can men say to this...

Indeed no one can know why you do what you do except led by the Spirit.
Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
niaralanders please sai baba for me, longlife,prosperity and goodluck for anyone that does this,make i see like all the way..
Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin

If not that you are one of the zombies supporting Buhari you should be asking yourself if he Buhari really deserve a second term
Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by dalongjnr: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
Any reasonable Nigerian knows that Buhari is rebuilding Nigeria to a prosperous nation.
let me asked if with a subvention of 489-700billion where shared to States but salaries weren't payed civil servants,80% construction abundant or underfunded and States were even borrowing to pay 55%-90% of minimum wage is alarming. also leaving debt running into billions to their predecessors. about 1.3 trillion was given to States as bailouts and budget support funds just to offsets backlog of salary arrears and aid in running government. 350billion was given to construction firm to remobilized back to site. about 1.7 trillion was expended on that which ought to had been done by those who left before this regime came into place. it's sad!!!
Assuming, 120billion is spend on JUTH,LUTH,UCH,ABUTH,upth,=600billio.
200 billion spent on UI,ABU,UNIBEN,UJ,UNIMAID=1trillion. I think Education and health could have improved drastically.
may the Lord help us,Amen.
Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
EternalTruths:
Nigerians are in trouble
Real TROUBLE
Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by Karrisleo(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
Come 2019

Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
BiafraAmaka:

If not that you are one of the zombies supporting Buhari you should be asking yourself if he Buhari really deserve a second term

Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by princeisah26(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
I see desperate politicians everywhere
I pray God give us The right leader to take over the affires of this country
Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by 93Miles: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
Carry go Baba.. We gottchu

Sai Baba
Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
delugajackson:

See painment.
Your PFP should defeat him at the polls
Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
Association of frustrated criminals
Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by magzey: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
May Allah protect you.Sai Baba grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by Otunski: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
I can't find Yeye Bello in the Pix. What happened? Useless Governor.
Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by magzey: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
HRich:
My PVC will speak louder than Buhari's Home Theater
Is a cancelled vote already so just sleep for house , bitter wailer Mr flat head grin grin
Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by magzey: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Optional09:
Looser! They will lead you to destruction. I can see it in there face they are not in support of you. Just leading you on
As you are still wailing how can your eyes see better thing ?grin grin
Re: Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) by semyman: 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
Only indolent fuuls looters and creeminaaals will not wish Buhari extension of tenor to advance the redemption of the nation from where it was headed by the heartless looting of this guy and his gangs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.