Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Website Job Available (budget 0-15k Naira) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Job Available (budget 0-15k Naira) (490 Views)

₦30,000 Naira For Copy And Paste Job Available. / N3000 - Copy And Paste Job Available / Web Design And Developers Job Available!!! Come In Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Job Available (budget 0-15k Naira) by SAINSA: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
If you know you can design a better looking website than http://perfectmoneyvoucher.net/ then send me a mail sainsaglobalresources@yahoo.co.uk the payment gateway that will be on this new website will only be bitcoin . the new website project you will Submit The Website to Google, Yahoo, Bing, Msn, Yandex via Webmaster Tool For search Engine Optimization[SEO] Crawling and Indexing In order to Appear On Google search for getting Organic Traffics from the above mentioned search engines and also the website will have a Good themes, Plugins, Modules Etc Including Configuration of the recommended Features on them[seo, security protection against hackers]etc. i will provide domain name and hosting . yours is to design the website and features as stated above. delivering time 1-3 days .
Re: Website Job Available (budget 0-15k Naira) by elninosft(m): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
SAINSA:
If you know you can design a better looking website than http://perfectmoneyvoucher.net/ then send me a mail sainsaglobalresources@yahoo.co.uk the payment gateway that will be on this new website will only be bitcoin . the new website project you will Submit The Website to Google, Yahoo, Bing, Msn, Yandex via Webmaster Tool For search Engine Optimization[SEO] Crawling and Indexing In order to Appear On Google search for getting Organic Traffics from the above mentioned search engines and also the website will have a Good themes, Plugins, Modules Etc Including Configuration of the recommended Features on them[seo, security protection against hackers]etc. i will provide domain name and hosting . yours is to design the website and features as stated above. delivering time 1-3 days .

If you can increase your budget, then hit me up on 09060488908
Re: Website Job Available (budget 0-15k Naira) by wwwmaster: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lol @ 0-15k.
Nigerians eeh...

1 Like

Re: Website Job Available (budget 0-15k Naira) by SAINSA: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
The budget remain same. no increase. Thanks for showing interest .
elninosft:

If you can increase your budget, then hit me up on 09060488908
Re: Website Job Available (budget 0-15k Naira) by SAINSA: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
Oh Yes , hosting and domain name not included . i will provide domain name and hosting.
wwwmaster:
Lol @ 0-15k.
Nigerians eeh...
Re: Website Job Available (budget 0-15k Naira) by wwwmaster: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
SAINSA:
Oh Yes , hosting and domain name not included . i will provide domain name and hosting.
If you need a quality job with a neat code, increase the price and offer the job to a professional.
Otherwise, you can only get a security loophole and messed up nulled script installed to you by any of the hungry 'webmasters' here.
Thanks.
Re: Website Job Available (budget 0-15k Naira) by SAINSA: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
Thank you for your advise . many have started sending mails already with proof of work. budget remain same. thank you.
wwwmaster:

If you need a quality job with a neat code, increase the price and offer the job to a professional.
Otherwise, you can only get a security loophole and messed up nulled script installed to you by any of the hungry 'webmasters' here.
Thanks.
Re: Website Job Available (budget 0-15k Naira) by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 13, 2018
sent you a mail with my proposal.
Re: Website Job Available (budget 0-15k Naira) by wwwmaster: 9:49am On Sep 13, 2018
SAINSA:
Thank you for your advise . many have started sending mails already with proof of work. budget remain same. thank you.
In case you are not even aware, I wasn't begging for 0-15k 'job'.
Thanks.
Re: Website Job Available (budget 0-15k Naira) by Datlagboi2(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2018
See your budget and you calm down list all those functions even Bitcoin payment gateway... Mtchew. You won't even get the job done and you'd loose the 15k grin

2 Likes

Re: Website Job Available (budget 0-15k Naira) by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2018
SAINSA:

sent you a mail with my proposal for the project. mail is from Resos Digital
Re: Website Job Available (budget 0-15k Naira) by bedfordng(m): 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
I believe the site used open cart. so you may want to check it out and see if you can set up the site yourself.

but to be sincere, if you want something cool, up your budget especially if it has to do with open cart design.you may end up getting scammed
Re: Website Job Available (budget 0-15k Naira) by engrboma85(m): 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
and ur budget is 0-15k nah wah oh just kuku say let the designer do it free that is how u ppl will run into designers that will use cracked or nulled theme u will now start shouting fraud when you guys wont pay for value and u want value and quality..................Nigerians sha

SAINSA:

1 Like

Re: Website Job Available (budget 0-15k Naira) by SAINSA: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
Someone in this forum is already doing the work and am okay so far with work done. 15k may be nothing to you but it is something to others. Thank You all.

(1) (Reply)

How To Feature Your Website Or Blog On Opera Mini And UC Browser News Feed / Get these Tools only here / Hello World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.