Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

BREAKING!!! Thugs Vandalised Ikpeazu's Campaign Vehicles Donated By Chima Anyaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Thugs Vandalised Ikpeazu's Campaign Vehicles Donated By Chima Anyaso (471 Views)

Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate / Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) / 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Thugs Vandalised Ikpeazu's Campaign Vehicles Donated By Chima Anyaso by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
By Wisdom Nwedene

As 2019 general elections draw nearer, thugs suspected to be loyal to opposition party in Abia state yesterday stormed Ntalakwu and vandalised Ikpeazu's Campaign Vehicles Donated by Dr.Chima Anyaso, a House of Representatives aspirant for Bende Federal Constituency in broad day light.

Igbere TV gathered that the thugs destroyed about 5 vehicles while the villagers watch helplessly as the thugs keep shouting that nothing will happen even if the burn down the entire village.

Speaking to Igbere TV , Anyaso confirmed that the thugs actually destroyed 5 vehicles which he donated for Ikpeazu's Campaign.

According to him,

"It true that the thugs actually destroyed about 5 vehicles yesterday but we are still doing investigation in order to arrest those behind this dastardly and childish act. The God I serve won't let these thugs to go unpunished".

"I am in this race because God called me to serve my people and I believe he will fight for me. No amount of destroying my vehicles and Billboards will stop me from obeying God's call to serve the good people of Bende, " he said.

Igbere TV recalls that last month, thugs also destroyed Anyaso's Billboards in Igbere, Ugwueke, and Uzoakoli.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/457570/breaking-thugs-vandalised-ikpeazus-campaign-vehicles-donated-chima-anyaso-photos/

Re: BREAKING!!! Thugs Vandalised Ikpeazu's Campaign Vehicles Donated By Chima Anyaso by hisgrace090: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
Partners in looting abia state treasury.
Re: BREAKING!!! Thugs Vandalised Ikpeazu's Campaign Vehicles Donated By Chima Anyaso by NonsoWow: 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
Abia people are not happy with the failed government of Ikpeazu.
Re: BREAKING!!! Thugs Vandalised Ikpeazu's Campaign Vehicles Donated By Chima Anyaso by amaniro: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
I want to mention that my idiot ex gov. Uzor kalu

(1) (Reply)

Otedola Is Tinubu’s Bait, Give Ambode Automatic Ticket – PDP Youths Urge Party / Nigerian Ambassador To Qatar, Abdullahi Wase Is Dead / 2019: Justice Bulkachuwa’s son joins Gombe governorship race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.