Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World (59032 Views)

Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards / Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot / Cristiano Ronaldo And Family Visit New CR7 Hotel Site In Marrakech, Morroco (Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by doctorgold(m): 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
Galaticos444:
while blacks ar gud at lavishing their wealth to show d world dey av arrived

Uncle mayweather comes to mind

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
He never gives just takes
Animal
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by Ugosample(m): 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Karrisleo:
. Awon scammer , don't mind those scammer oooo

the funny thing is....

if their game is so sure, why don't they stake their life savings in it, win, stake the winning and win bigger?

These scammers will just be fooling themselves

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by RexTramadol1: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
I like Cristiano a lot

But I love Messi.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by godys(m): 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
lathrowinger:
No matter what, messi will always be your popsy.
You well so?

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by slivertongue: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
Gud. unlike african players who are known 2 spend dia wealth throwing parties &chasing oloshos
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by Jokerman(m): 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ronaldo a legend always... This guy just be like David B

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by princeisah26(m): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
lathrowinger:
No matter what, messi will always be your popsy.
oga is your brain paining you
Who is talking abt football here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by Diso60090(m): 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
dkronicle:
Hmm so Ronaldo accept my proposal. Nairaland girls get ready, i have a new location where i can get comfortable and suck your bress so your lazy youth boy friends wont catch me.

See this Gaylord c dey yarn
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by dkronicle(m): 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
Diso60090:

See this Gaylord c dey yarn
u no dey read understand
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by Oluwaseyi456(m): 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Buhari coming for loans c7 get prepare
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by staytravel: 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Good for him.

He's still a diver though.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by Getrich0147: 12:00am On Sep 13, 2018
Wait oh, just a few questions for you. Since you have the fixed and sure games with you , why can't you just go get a better loan and make a bet so you can come out richer ? Why not give people for free and let them win ? good things will definitely come your way after making them win cos dey will surely pay back in one way or the other. If you want me to believe anything you will say, give me free game that will change my impression of you guys , especially YOU. Thanks
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by wowcatty: 12:01am On Sep 13, 2018
Now this is how you tie the money down!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by emmie14: 12:12am On Sep 13, 2018
fuckfuckman:
he doesn't like biafra. When Biafra comes he will never get our visa.
Out of nothing comes nothing. You're nothing and have nothing to offer apart from derailment
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by gameboyo: 12:16am On Sep 13, 2018
doctorgold:

Uncle mayweather comes to mind

That one na improper fool.
Mike Tyson nko? Micheal Jackson, r Kelly and many of them.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by Ugosample(m): 12:18am On Sep 13, 2018
Getrich0147:
Wait oh, just a few questions for you. Since you have the fixed and sure games with you , why can't you just go get a better loan and make a bet so you can come out richer ? Why not give people for free and let them win ? good things will definitely come your way after making them win cos dey will surely pay back in one way or the other. If you want me to believe anything you will say, give me free game that will change my impression of you guys , especially YOU. Thanks

that is what I wonder

everything in naija now is scam upon scam
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by crownson(m): 12:59am On Sep 13, 2018
More pix

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by crownson(m): 1:03am On Sep 13, 2018

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by oskaaay(m): 1:21am On Sep 13, 2018
this is beautiful..keep it up C7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by Ugosample(m): 1:34am On Sep 13, 2018
Getrich0147:

no mind them
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by tolase220(m): 3:18am On Sep 13, 2018
We wish Ronaldo well
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by ChiefSupplier55(m): 4:07am On Sep 13, 2018
The greedy player sha have brain afterall
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by Olivbryan16: 4:13am On Sep 13, 2018
Nonsense post
fuckfuckman:
he doesn't like biafra. When Biafra comes he will never get our visa.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by ovavuhassan(m): 5:16am On Sep 13, 2018
ahbeg who know how to upload results for jamb site? I have been trying it but couldn't locate the provision for such... or Is it only in CBT centres on can do it......
person should talk ahbeg
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by wimbela: 5:43am On Sep 13, 2018
Benekruku:
Can I still play football at this age.

I need serious advice

I just plan playing for 2 seasons with either Madrid or Barcelona.

Just two seasons
Ofcourse you can!.........on FIFA 18 wink

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by ardrockltd(m): 6:20am On Sep 13, 2018
when money is speaking oh Lord i want to be successful too
check my signature
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by jaymartin4(m): 6:25am On Sep 13, 2018
He is investing for tomorrow, so that when he has retired from football, he wont lack anything.
Lesson for our lousy nigerian superstars too!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World by brainhgeek(m): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2018
He won't stop until he reaches 7 'cos he is CR7

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son / N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S / Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.