Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Thunderstorms, Rains To Prevail Over Most Parts Of Nigeria On Thursday – Nimet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thunderstorms, Rains To Prevail Over Most Parts Of Nigeria On Thursday – Nimet (333 Views)

NiMet Predicts 3-Day Thunderstorms, Rains From Monday / Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) / "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thunderstorms, Rains To Prevail Over Most Parts Of Nigeria On Thursday – Nimet by 247frolic(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
he Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NiMet) on Wednesday forecast prospects of thunderstorms and rainfall activities in most parts of the country on Thursday.

NiMet’s Weather Outlook by its Central Forecast Office in Abuja envisaged localised thunderstorms over the north central cities, including Jos, Makurdi, Minna, Lafia, Lokoja and Abuja in the morning.

According to NiMET, there will be thunderstorms over the high grounds areas and cloudy skies in other parts in the afternoon and evening with day and night temperatures of 28 to 30 and 20 to 22 degrees Celsius, respectively.
READ ALSO 2019: Jonathan says PDP’s primary election will be free, fair

The agency weather forecast also expect many northern States to experience partly cloudy to cloudy conditions with chances of thunderstorm over southern Borno in the morning and localised thunderstorms over the entire northeast.

The forecast also expect partly cloudy to cloudy conditions over northwestern cities in the afternoon and evening hours with day and night temperatures of 30 to 31 and 21 to 22 degrees Celsius, respectively.
READ ALSO Soldier Killed While Trying To Rescue Kidnapped Oil Tycoon In Kogi

According to NiMet, Thunderstorms and rains are anticipated over some southern cities like Shaki, Enugu, Ikom, Umuahia, Awka, down to the coastal cities in the morning hours.

“Later in the day, there are prospects of moderate rain over most inland and coastal cities, with day and night temperatures of 28 to 31 and 20 to 23 degrees Celsius, respectively,” NiMet said.

http://www.metronaija.ng/thunderstorms-rains-to-prevail-over-most-parts-of-nigeria-on-thursday-nimet/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Thunderstorms, Rains To Prevail Over Most Parts Of Nigeria On Thursday – Nimet by SolutionMee: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
cheesy
Wow! That's the benefit of not living in Nigeria. I have nothing to worry about. God should please save my parents, friends and relatives alone. I don't know other Nigerians. They are not my family members so they don't deserve my prayer. Brother David should be a victim. I was almost denied my chance of travelling out of this country all because of him.
Re: Thunderstorms, Rains To Prevail Over Most Parts Of Nigeria On Thursday – Nimet by delugajackson: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Wow! That's the benefit of not living in Nigeria. I have nothing to worry about. God should please save my parents, friends and relatives alone. I don't know other Nigerians. They are not my family members so they don't deserve my prayer. Brother David should be a victim. I was almost denied my chance of travelling out of this country all because of him.
No one needs your prayers.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2019 ''hold APC Responsible Should Harm Befall Atiku'' PDP / Okorocha Appoints New SSG, Commissioners / Osun Election:citizens Are Not Fools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.