Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs (32710 Views)

Apple Unveils Iphone 15 And Iphone 15 Plus (Specifications & Prices) / Apple Unveils Three New Iphone 11: Iphone 11, Iphone 11 Pro & Iphone 11 Pro Max / Iphone 11, Iphone 11 Pro & Iphone 11 Pro Max: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by kalvoken(m): 8:56am On Sep 13, 2018
4601CE:
[s][/s] Bla bla bla bla .
Cry me a river bro .
Apple inc be giving some people headache and heartache since 3701BC

Smh, he stated his opinion. It's left for you to use your IQ or you dumb it.

You didn't have to rubbish the sense he penned up there.

Just imagine difference of 30mins battery life.
Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Abiboss:
I go by iPhone of over 400k and still be charging upandan

It's obvious you're a liar.

Nobody using the iPhone X needs to charge up and down. The battery life is good.
Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by movetoca: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2018
omooba969:

Is that all?undecided

I thought you would counter Meanchris intellectually, abeg go sidon with ya chicken change. cool
I don't know why poor Nigerians easily call other people broke. So owning a particular phone brand is now a criteria to show how much I have in my bank account. Bro ignore that "Boy"

4 Likes

Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:58am On Sep 13, 2018
As much as these seem great, I still prefer my iPhone with a headjack and home button.

3 Likes

Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by Allansmith: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2018
lol...you can say that again....sell their souls.... grin grin grin
folake4u:
undecided shocked They released it in this EMBER EMBER month period.

Time for some people to sell their souls to get this new iPhone XS model.
Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by Allansmith: 9:00am On Sep 13, 2018
smiley smiley smiley
4601CE:

Reading doesn’t kill

1 Like

Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by Oyimzy(m): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2018
Naija girls are you ready? grin
Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2018
grin grin
4601CE:
Dual sim grin grin
Maybe I will be able to afford it when dem release 2020 iPhones so these ones price go don come down well well
Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by Angelou(m): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2018
OVA200:
Apple and Samsung are just too stubborn for my likeness; apple forming lord of facial recognition and not using fingerprint anymore while Samsung forming king of iris scanner and ignoring facial recognition, you guys should just be using your goodwill anyhow but remember Huawei and Xiaomi are fast coming.

By the way Let me goan sell our family house I must use this phones or is their anybody that have a family house they are no more using; abeg dash me.
are u aware of anything called patent rights?
Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by Oyimzy(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2018
inanx ... come and see
Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by adecz: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2018
No time for such rubbish,
economic neocolonialism &
& spiritual bondage.

What can this phone do that
the TECNO Phantoms® can't?

Phones costing N400 to N800k !!

You fit take am dial God abi
e dey dispense amala & gbegiri??!!!!

Arrant nonesense & ingredients.. angry angry angry

Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2018
kalvoken:

Smh, he stated his opinion. It's left for you to use your IQ or you dumb it.

You didn't have to rubbish the sense he penned up there.

Just imagine difference of 30mins battery life.
Rubbish
you have been noticed
Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 13, 2018
LxgIncrediboy:

Dude I watched the live stream n I can tell you Apple is crap... So your get few inches so what? And you're charged over $700 for the LCD screen they call liquid retina only 720p not even 1080p which is HD and a single camera, there were nothing said about the RAM or even batteries. You're here screaming ip68 that has been around for almost 3years now in most flagship phones and you're jumping up and masturbating over the thread Boy STFU and FOH
Go to hell!
Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by OVA200(m): 9:06am On Sep 13, 2018
Angelou:
are u aware of anything called patent rights?
Yeah I know but am talking about simple phone features like headphones port, fingerprint scanner and some basic setting in the phone like customization etc, and don't tell me patent right covers all those I mention up.
Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 13, 2018
hope d removed that stupid notch

1 Like

Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by Allansmith: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2018
Sure Steve Job does not push out the Iphone months after month...It sure would take time before the next one is launched....The new management should have just follow the pattern of Steve Job and have people wondering what next Apple is going to come up with
MeanChris:

See how this one is busy making a fool of himself.. Can you on your own tell the difference between ip67 and ip68 without quoting exactly what apple inc will tell you??
That's the problem with people generally, we like being scammed. During Steve Jobs era, new Iphones came with class but since his death, the new company owners have been just band of greedy lots looking for ways to scam people at every slightest chance. If I buy this Iphone now, of what need is it? When in less than 6 months, they'll release a newer one probably by changing only the affix. They already know they have unpaid foot soldiers in people like Op, who even being completely delusional of the contents of the phone, will help them in propagating their scam..

Iphone is the Biggest scam in the world..

Let's wait for IPhone Xs Max s and also expect Op to tell me that one has ip69 and iPhone Xs mas has ip68

Mtchwwwwww
Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2018
MeanChris:

See how this one is busy making a fool of himself.. Can you on your own tell the difference between ip67 and ip68 without quoting exactly what apple inc will tell you??
That's the problem with people generally, we like being scammed. During Steve Jobs era, new Iphones came with class but since his death, the new company owners have been just band of greedy lots looking for ways to scam people at every slightest chance. If I buy this Iphone now, of what need is it? When in less than 6 months, they'll release a newer one probably by changing only the affix. They already know they have unpaid foot soldiers in people like Op, who even being completely delusional of the contents of the phone, will help them in propagating their scam..

Iphone is the Biggest scam in the world..

Let's wait for IPhone Xs Max s and also expect Op to tell me that one has ip69 and iPhone Xs mas has ip68

Mtchwwwwww
Cry me a river bro
Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2018
mrMeen:
But seriously. What is the difference between the previous x and this newer models.

nothing really. thats d idea. if apple (and most phone manufacturers) have their way, they wont be releasing new model every year but to maintain their sales they have to. So u dont blame them if they release same thing and add one small extra feature for u. the idea is that many people using non- iphone X models will get tired of their phones within 2 years. so d new models are not really for iphone X users. its for people still using 6/7 and new iphone users who would like to join the apple class (if they can afford it). cos apple is expensive. very expensive.

back to d difference. btw iphone X and iphone XS=little or no difference (but iphone X has been discontinued). btw X and Xs-MAX= bigger screen and bigger battery. thats all. forget all those a12 bionic gimmicks. everyday users wont really notice all dat

maybe i should add that major difference... dual sim. (apple 's big feature) smh.....

4 Likes

Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by Allansmith: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2018
lol.....

Oyimzy:
Naija girls are you ready? grin
Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by mercyp001(f): 9:11am On Sep 13, 2018
It is well.
Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2018
Allansmith:
Sure Steve Job does not push out the Iphone months after month...It sure would take time before the next one is launched....The new management should have just follow the pattern of Steve Job and have people wondering what next Apple is going to come up with

by that time, apple will be following Nokia and blackberry at d botton list. The world have moved beyond steve jobs pattern. If jobs was alive, most likely only att and tmobile and verizon will still be allowed to sell iphones in US and nothing like factory unlocked version!
Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by kalvoken(m): 9:14am On Sep 13, 2018
4601CE:
you have been noticed

And it made the difference, you will never be noticed. Not a curse though
Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by consultancy: 9:20am On Sep 13, 2018
And thus the milking continues sad
Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2018
teewhydope:
lol crap as usual. They knew there was nothing much to offer this year so they had to discontinue the original iphone x cause it almost has the same specs with the new models except xr. don't be deceived, the real price of the iphone xr will cost up to $900 and doesn't even have 1080p support in 2018. the xs max, up to $1.5k, yet just a little upgrade.

specs/functions you may not even use or visit for the 365 days, after which you will be brainwashed to get a new model.

#never ending scam

#team_Samsung
lol.. just say you no get the money to burn... We'll understand. wink
Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by mosesjida(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2018
Another overpriced shit officially unveiled..
wait till Google officially launches android p (version 9.0)...meanwhile slay mamas double ya hustle wit ur puna

1 Like

Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2018
mrMeen:
last years model have a decent ram a blistering processor the A11 if am correct an oled display and a decent camera so me brother what's the difference.

Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by Darkseid(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2018
My favourite iPhone till date is still the iPhone 5s and I won't mind buying it in 2018. Let the truth be told, these new phones are all crap for their various prices. I'd rather buy the iPhone X at reduced price than waste money on any of these.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by mosesjida(m): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2018
Donexy16:
Now these are phones. Not the poos some keep floading the market with
lol bro get urslf a pixel or Samsung den
Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by Akaegwu(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2018
The price of the max fit buy small car

Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by mosesjida(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2018
Piece of shit as usual...wat d difference between d den if not minimal shits....Google re really giving this guys a tough time and dey dont even know wat they doing again... overpriced as usual and where is the price cuts they told us abt.?? I think it best we wait for d real beast.... Google pixel 3
Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2018
princemillla:

IPhone X max - my kinda phone

Item item nigga be like, new catch about to land
i swear grin im shaking on my bed right now.$1500 will be worth the max
Re: Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs by Adiwana: 9:35am On Sep 13, 2018
The same crap.This multi trillion dollar companies do know how to scam people by selling the same product.Just call it one fancy name and trust the sheep,they must buy

I said the same thing about Samsung in one thread like that.And its never about the price as some people will call you a hater if you go contrary to the popular opinion.This companies are all the same.No exception but trust the sheep,they must line up to buy it.SMH

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) / How To Get 3gb On Airtel With Just N1000 And N1500 / How To Update/Reload Your Blackberry Firmware Manually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.