Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians (25316 Views)

Regina Daniels Begs Fans To Help Her Boyfriend As He Suffers From... / Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us - Regina Daniels / John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Kingsmeal: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Teenage star, Regina Daniels has pleaded with Nigerians to take things easy with celebrities as they are humans like every other person and can feel hurt too.

Nollywood teenage celebrity, Regina Daniels has taken to her social media platform to beg the public to stop hurting them as she said celebrities feel hurt too from the words spoken to them.

Regina Daniel, in her post, reminded the cyber-bullies of the fact that some of the celebrities might be going through pains in their homes, which no one might know of. But still the fans add more salt to their injury by trolling them every now and then.

She wrote:

Pls I took out one minute from my time to say this from my heart:
Celebrities are human, we have feelings like every normal person, we struggled to make it in life, not everyone is born a star, its a gift from God, while some struggled and made it in life. I wasnt born with a silver spoon, my mother and siblings struggled so hard to push me.

I am a student and God favored me with working everyday. I came out with the best result in my department and level, was given an award and some people said i bought it and all that, what will i ever do that will make you guys see only the positive part ?.

Come rain, come sun i struggle at a very tender age to make sure I make the world proud, my mother and family, some people say stars don’t shine for long but mine will take me places, i am just starting my life.
You all dunno what we are going through in our various homes, then some people will come on ur page and call you cheap, prostitutes, this and that.

I never proved to be good enough for everyone but am the best for everyone who understand me. In the aspect of you all saying we don’t reply positive comments on our page, we all work but we do not fail to post to keep y’all updated.

I wanna say a very big thank you to my lovers that appreciates my efforts…. being a celebrity is not as easy as you think because we always have to be cautious of everything we do, where we go, how we dress, and all that.

CELEBRITIES DESERVE SOME ACCOLADES.
What hurts me the most are mothers, that comes to my page and call me names forgetting they can actually give birth to me 10times PLS LEARN TO ENCOURAGE US.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/celebrities-are-humans-too-stop-hurting-us-regina-daniels-begs-nigerians-for-mercy/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:58am On Sep 13, 2018
Thrash.

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Ever8054: 1:04am On Sep 13, 2018
they won't let this small girl be,..Nigerians and their wahala... "no body ever sees her struggles they only sees her troubles "..
when she was struggling to get where she is today nobody was there with her...

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Ever8054: 1:06am On Sep 13, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
Thrash.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:11am On Sep 13, 2018
Ever8054

Still thrash.

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Euphorica(f): 1:34am On Sep 13, 2018
Ndi mmadu She gt point shaaaa

21 Likes

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Das77herbal: 6:11am On Sep 13, 2018
Ok
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Femich18(m): 6:12am On Sep 13, 2018
Mtchew

5 Likes

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by dadebayo1(m): 6:12am On Sep 13, 2018
Noted sweet sixteen grin
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Almaiga: 6:12am On Sep 13, 2018
Na mumurity dey worry una.

10 Likes

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Mdrill(m): 6:13am On Sep 13, 2018
She's right.

6 Likes

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by momove4real25(f): 6:13am On Sep 13, 2018
That's why we are human n it makes us different from God. We seek error always rather than focus on positive ones. Gudmrn to that person that commented above me, we shared same time

6 Likes

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 13, 2018
this news, how e take affect gari price ni

13 Likes

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by bemagnify: 6:14am On Sep 13, 2018
true talk sha.. but the only way for Nigerians not to badmouth u is to stay off from social media...

repeat after me... stay off from social media.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by jonadaft: 6:15am On Sep 13, 2018
Ọ́dẹ́

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Morbeta11(m): 6:15am On Sep 13, 2018
Iberiberism

17 Likes

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by mudiana(m): 6:15am On Sep 13, 2018
So I woke to meet this as d first thread of the day. Seun and him pple wan spoil my day. It won't work. I was expecting to see the continued movie of bobrisky, Nina and special feature tontolet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by henrypsexy(m): 6:15am On Sep 13, 2018
No matter condition feyin eee

Anyways she got point jare

www.amebo9ja.com

1 Share

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by richidinho(m): 6:18am On Sep 13, 2018
dadebayo1:
Noted sweet sixteen grin
haa! sixteen since 2014?

1 Like

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by OhiOfIhima: 6:18am On Sep 13, 2018
Nonsense.. When u start to prostrate ur fake life on social media why don't u expect a lash back... As I dey jejely for my house did anyone bash me.

Mumurise talk

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by YorubaAssasin: 6:19am On Sep 13, 2018
What's this fool feeling like? angry You chose to publicly live ur fake life... angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by muhammed50(m): 6:19am On Sep 13, 2018
So everybody with an Instagram account and few followers is a celebrity?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by papalsbuIl: 6:19am On Sep 13, 2018
you signed it the day you choose to be famous cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Lawalemi(m): 6:19am On Sep 13, 2018
Is she a celebrity? How did she become one? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by goldcoinhub: 6:22am On Sep 13, 2018
Kingsmeal Even if you copy my write up word for word, be sure you are giving credit and not even bringing it to NL
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Metuh: 6:24am On Sep 13, 2018
Most Nigerians are very very useless and frustrated.
I'm not surprised

1 Like

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by boiz2men(m): 6:26am On Sep 13, 2018
Rubbish.

Meet them on the road, they will become to play God. Conceited people.
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 13, 2018
In Nigeria everyone is a celebrity, but I'm still angry with this girl sha, for acting that stupid film spider girl abi spider woman, I saw a part of the movie on fb, I swear, I was fučking embarrassed.

9 Likes

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by abbeyty(m): 6:28am On Sep 13, 2018
I think the number of celebrities in Nigeria is now more than those who are not. Even some waka pass in movies are now celebrities.

8 Likes

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by slivertongue: 6:30am On Sep 13, 2018
bt una too dey form, una too dey claim levels like sey una no dey shit
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 13, 2018
Stop living fake lives and be humble and maybe we wouldn't troll yall

5 Likes

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 13, 2018
Stay off social media or fuk off

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Delivers Baby Girl / Timaya Looks Dapper In Suit Outfit (photo) / BBNaija's Soma Survives Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.