Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others (22152 Views)

Presidential Primary: Dollar Rain As Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal Divide PDP Leaders / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by olufalaye: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2018
Ok
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by RillJ(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2018
'The enemy of my enemy is my friend', says the Chines.
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by cyril10(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2018
Sarkin:
People think I joke when I say I see the future; with this I'm telling you people that PDP shall be disgraced in 2019 & 2023.

You don't see the future, the only thing is that the spirit of APC has taken over your entire being, that is all you see.
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by asawanathegreat(m): 9:39am On Sep 13, 2018
It will be better for u guys to unite and defeat Buhari, or else u all will be jailed after 2019 general election .

1 Like

Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by Benekruku(m): 9:40am On Sep 13, 2018
Easier said than done.

United with the whole world. It won't stop Buhari from gunning till 2023
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2018
Aufbauh:
He disappoint the devices of the crafty (looters) so that their hands can not perform their enterprises.

Surely they shall gather but for the sake of better Nigeria they shall fall.

12 x 0 = 0.

I bet you have no reason supporting Buhari,you are one of those zombies shouting Sai Baba for no reason,

If I may ask you,since Buhari became president,is Nigeria moving forward or backward?
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2018
Abdulnur:
Who are "others"?

IPOB?

Shut up.

I.P.O.B not interested in Nigeria elections.

Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by innocential3032(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2018
if it is nt buhari til 2023, then it is nobody. Sai baba. Like for sai baba and share for who ever emerge winner of pdp

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by SeriouslySense(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2018
Okay, Okay

1 Like

Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by lakesider(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2018
Why not unite to move Nigeria forward
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2018
Interesting
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by oyeb15: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2018
self centred people can never unite.
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by Felixv: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2018
There is no honor amongst thieves. Does he think Saraki is a team player.

Or atithief

I am sure Buhari took some oil wells away from them.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by ACHIZZY: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2018
jos945:
already too late no body I say no body can defeat can bring him down. even saraki or atiku all any body in line of presidency can ever defeat our president

your english is as bad as ur idea.....thurnder fall on u
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by Seetto: 10:03am On Sep 13, 2018
deltaisgreat:
who is feasting on the about 15 trillion naira plus all the oil money sold and taxes collected from Nigrians under the fake Mr. Integrity Buhari and APC government of chop and clean mouth since 2015 till date. No tangible project executed. No meaningful programme on going but looting secretly and killing opposition voice by witch hunt under the guise of anti corruption fight. Never again
Oyo for u, buhari sak, pmb for life.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by Emmasnoop(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2018
Ghana president said it all that Nigerians like voting for people that bring hardship to them,at this present state of Nigeria people are still supporting buhari.
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by Reference(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2018
Of course that is your desire, your personal agenda... or vendetta, simply because those you lead by the nose ring know no better so they ask you no questions or seek your attention to their plight. We must elect you because of you... not us.... failed nonsensical politicians.
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by jos945(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2018
ACHIZZY:
your english is as bad as ur idea.....thurnder fall on u
xame to u everybody mks mistake
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by 2lateBiafra: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2018
Sai BUHARI, SAI KAYI KO KASAR BA KOWA, YAN BAKIN CIKI SAI KU MUTU DAN GUTSUN UWARKU...... grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by Aufbauh(m): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2018
BiafraAmaka:

I bet you have no reason supporting Buhari,you are one of those zombies shouting Sai Baba for no reason,

If I may ask you,since Buhari became president,is Nigeria moving forward or backward?

Pls shift. Do you actually think everyone should see what you are seeing? Life is about perception, and what you see or choose to see depend mainly on what you are looking for.

FYI, if I'd hing my support on personal gain i would have been one of the die hard PDP supporter. I'm much more connected to the PDP bigwigs than the present administration, which if they PDP comes to power 2019 God forbid, I stand to benefit more than 90% of those shouting 'Bring back our corruption'. But naay, i choose the collective interest above my personal interest.
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by budusky05(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2018
If you like unite with avengers, transformers, Spiderman, even 007, Capt America, hulk. You can't defeat buhari. Not even the ant in ASO rock.
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by Justinah4real(f): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2018
deltaisgreat:
who is feasting on the about 15 trillion naira plus all the oil money sold and taxes collected from Nigrians under the fake Mr. Integrity Buhari and APC government of chop and clean mouth since 2015 till date. No tangible project executed. No meaningful programme on going but looting secretly and killing opposition voice by witch hunt under the guise of anti corruption fight. Never again

Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by akdjr(m): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2018
Na only thief go vote for united thieves.
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by FitnessAndGoodL: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2018
cool
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by thewesternking: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2018
These PDP guys are just confused. Their aim of coming back is to loot, but i can assure them that they will fail.
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2018
deltaisgreat:

Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by babycakilicious: 10:36am On Sep 13, 2018
go to hell
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by Linzo(m): 10:38am On Sep 13, 2018
Aufbauh:
He disappoint the devices of the crafty (looters) so that their hands can not perform their enterprises.

Surely they shall gather but for the sake of better Nigeria they shall fall.

12 x 0 = 0.
Fooool !!! Have you ask yourself why Buhari strips Kachikwu petroleum ministry portfolio? Even with his ecliptic wealth of experience? The answer is just to pave way for his kinsmen and APC looting your common wealth as the case of BARO and $25b scam that Kachikwu opened and he was later silence.
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others by omolajaone: 10:40am On Sep 13, 2018
Mumu talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Tells Varsities To Access N1.3tr Tetfund Money / After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership / Checkout The Drone View Of N10bn Mobutu Palatial Mansion Of Adams Oshiomhole(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.