Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) (38667 Views)

Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu (Photo) / We’re Ready - Babajide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by MYHUBBY: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2018
ambode might be. trying but I bet you if fashola was giving third chance he would have transformed Lagos to a classic state but nothing impressive about ambode govt so far. no innovative, he's only building on fashola development blueprint

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by Glink2018(m): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2018
Mac2016:
when it was Adedibu having his complete control of Oyo politics...I remember names calling that Oyo people are dull, foolish etc. so now that it is Tinubu holding a whole Lagos to ransom, what do you call this?

Eku aigbagbe.

Ha! You are old o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by OhiOfIhima: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2018
Tinubu n his families will fail again because tinubu will not vote for d candidates all alone but we the Lagosians will do....

So Ambode should be rest assure dat he has our mandates..

Enough of this family business..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by funmilade4real(m): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2018
Mac2016:
when it was Adedibu having his complete control of Oyo politics...I remember names calling that Oyo people are dull, foolish etc. so now that it is Tinubu holding a whole Lagos to ransom, what do you call this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by frowland(m): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2018
uwa1:
From the look of things, i dont think Tinubu will work against Ambode... He is just playing the political game of Awareness(Introducing Jide Sanwo—olu to the people for future purpose)

Now here is someone who knows politics. Wasting your time here with people who don't even know where Lagos is in the map.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by tallestman79(m): 8:04am On Sep 13, 2018
jayson87:
Fellow Electorates we must rancour our support for Akinwumi Ambode irrespective of the party he chooses to align with. We must say no to God Fatherism. Ambode has so far been a better governor than his Godfather himself.

We support and stand with ambode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2018
fergie001:

My bro....its no rumour,its true......
All the LGA chairmen and Baales had been instructed for a Sanwo-Olu's victory....
It might fail,but by then Ambode must have conceded a lot, financially and otherwise,..it happened with Fashola...who was more witty,stubborn,showed no desperation,intelligent,and is a media savvy person...He did really do some work in his 1st term.....Ambode has tried too,but he has made Lagos more dirtier and less-organised...
Even to the extent of organizations like LASTMA....are all kowtowing towards Sanwo-Olu........Ambode must have either said or done something behind the scenes to attract Tinubu's wrath...
Whichever way,we see as it goes....I don't pity Ambode though...

All the LG chairmen had to support Sanwo-olu under duress

They were called for a meeting and forced to sign and give their support to Sanwo Olu

But I'm sure good things fall apart for better things to fall together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by benben1000: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2018
IllegalMoney:
S[s]anwolu for Governor
Ambode is a bastard
Sanwolu will do better than ambode
Ambode must go

Like for Ambode

Share for Sanwolu [/s]

Sarrki how much did they pay you again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by Glink2018(m): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2018
MYHUBBY:
ambode might be. trying but I bet you if fashola was giving third chance he would have transformed Lagos to a classic state but nothing impressive about ambode govt so far. no innovative, he's only building on fashola development blueprint

I concur...
Builder of busstop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by fergie001: 8:09am On Sep 13, 2018
RexTramadol1:

All the LG chairman had to support Sanwo-olu under duress

They were called for a meeting and forced to sign and give their support to Sanwo Olu

But I'm sure good things fall apart for better things to fall together.

No wonder......
Damn,bad politics...
I was even thinking why the LG chairmen will sell out the Gov....

Ambode will beg with his life sef...absolutely nothing he can do...he has no choice!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:09am On Sep 13, 2018
uwa1:
From the look of things, i dont think Tinubu will work against Ambode... He is just playing the political game of Awareness(Introducing Jide Sanwo—olu to the people for future purpose)
u might just be right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by yashau(m): 8:09am On Sep 13, 2018
Venerable612:
The interesting thing is that this may just be a ploy to prepare this guy for taking over from Ambode. It might just be a way to get the public to know the dude so that by 2022 he would already be an household name.

Neither Tinubu nor Ambode has confirmed this news since the media started spreading the rumour. What I know about good politicians is that they know how to make good use of the media and public opinion to further their course. Fingers crossed.
you smart gan ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by omocalabar(m): 8:09am On Sep 13, 2018
IllegalMoney:
Sanwolu for Governor
Ambode is a bastard
Ambode must go

Like for Ambode

Share for Sanwolu
why is Ambode a bastard,? Ans- becos tinubu doesn't support him, then ultimately u are a goat, no different from the one running up and down in ikorodu, cos u both reason the same

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by BigIyanga: 8:10am On Sep 13, 2018
Venerable612:
The interesting thing is that this may just be a ploy to prepare this guy for taking over from Ambode. It might just be a way to get the public to know the dude so that by 2022 he would already be an household name.

Neither Tinubu nor Ambode has confirmed this news since the media started spreading the rumour. What I know about good politicians is that they know how to make good use of the media and public opinion to further their course. Fingers crossed.
Nothing like “an” household name.. h is not silent in House

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by LilSmith55(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2018
uwa1:

Mama Nkeji, Abeg help me give this guy, One dozen of Chill Goldberg

Exactly, what is happening.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by mauristan33: 8:14am On Sep 13, 2018
Tinubu can never be predicted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by bigpicture001: 8:14am On Sep 13, 2018
uwa1:
....leave wot the mouth says..the body language mks bolder statement...ambode is foolish to tink tinubu is at peace with him because he sought oshiomole nd buhari's council. it's a state affairs nd tinubu would oust him through the primary.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 13, 2018
Heh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by Glink2018(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Tinubu n his families will fail again because tinubu will not vote for d candidates all alone but we the Lagosians will do....

So Ambode should be rest assure dat he has our mandates..

Enough of this family business..

Does ambode has all the weights to defeat tinubu?

Time will tell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by Basseybruce: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2018
Politics don burst JAGABAN'S head..... See aggressive introduction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2018
Presently, Ambode is floating. He doesn't belong to the Abuja group (Fashola), now Tinubu group is threatening to dump him. You see your life, Mr Ambode. You are just too stingy. You couldn't fund your own party. Just keep begging o, maybe! Just maybe!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by tribalistseun: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2018
Vicrotica:
I'll drop this here, Yoruba politicians are loyal to a fault. Quote me anywhere that no past governor of an eastern state can still amass such control over the State affairs like Tinubu, no igbo politician can be loyal to a godfather as Fashola and Ambode to Tinubu.

And yet Tinubu wants more....

Since wey dem for Don comot Lagos from em hand, dey there dey form loyalty. Dey there make pant dey wear una

That's why we're top 8 most educated state in Nigeria.

Education is our key to success.

Education is the key to having sense.

Education made us know that one person can't just seat on our destiny by stealing our money for his family alone.

We can't allow any one person to be a Godfather here.

Be like Igbos, Igbo Amaka

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2018
Kayharry:
Campaign poster of Jide sanwo-olu erect infront of tinubu family house

How we want know say na tinubu family house be this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2018
IllegalMoney:
Sanwolu for Governor
Ambode is a bastard
Ambode must go

Like for Ambode
Share for Sanwolu

He's not fine sef....
Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by IbrahimDamola: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2018
Vicrotica:
I'll drop this here, Yoruba politicians are loyal to a fault. Quote me anywhere that no past governor of an eastern state can still amass such control over the State affairs like Tinubu, no igbo politician can be loyal to a godfather as Fashola and Ambode to Tinubu.

Since wey dem for Don comot Lagos from em hand, dey there dey form loyalty. Dey there make pant dey wear una

@Ikykimo: “Sophisticated Lagos voters have suddenly realized that Ambode was an unmitigated disaster constructing only bus terminals, stations and shelters with N1 Trillion annual budget. “Jagaban effect! Yobe voters are more sophisticated than Lagos voters.”

grin grin
The zombiefication of yoruba masses by Jagaban is in full gear. No wonder Yobe and Borno are now doing better in literacy than our yoruba states according to WAEC stats. Tinubu as a smart politician is destroying education in yorubaland in order to promote easy zombiefication and its working. This is the kind of /sophistication' we yorubas have always boasted about. The Ibos can never have it because they are too educated to be easily zombiefied. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/ibrahimdamola/posts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:24am On Sep 13, 2018
Vicrotica:

Good point!
Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by Shittaakeem(m): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2018
uwa1:
Exactly this is what people from the east don't know.
This guy is the next Governor When Ambode Completes his 2nd Tenure
Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by selectedhero(m): 8:26am On Sep 13, 2018
Venerable612:

NO SIR, YOUR ASSERTION SEEMS A BIT NAIVE. AMBODE HAS CLEARLY BEEN RED CARDED. U DONT PREPARE FOR THE NEXT ELECTION BY ASKING LGA & LCDA HEADS TO ENDORSE ANOTHER CANDIDATE WHEN A 'FAVOURED' INCUBENT IS STILL AROUND. DO YOU? COULD BE LIKENED TO APC GOVERNORS ENDORSING ANOTHER CANDIDATE WHILE BUHARI STILL WANTS TO RUN FOR 2019. WOULD YOU CALL THAT A 2023 AGENDA?
Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by klax(m): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2018
This is so weird so is this how Yoruba race will seat like dumbs watching one man I mean one man in control of their destiny Tinubu took over Osun where he originated from, he is in control of Lagos, he had successfully took over the most educated people in Nigeria called ekiti people, Tinubu is in charge of Oyo state completely only Ondo and Ogun I guess he hasn't grab completely this is weird a very stupid and silly loyalty very shameful indeed.
Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by Greatomotoy: 8:29am On Sep 13, 2018
uwa1:
Same thing came to mind
BAT Is already working towards 2023.
That man get SENSE
Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by zoedew: 8:30am On Sep 13, 2018
uwa1:

#deepinsight
#respect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Meets Al-Saudi Nasser With The NASS Twitter Handle (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Pictured With Clergymen / Saraki Joins President Buhari At Eid Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.