Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

My 57 Thesis Of The Music Business By Moral Allen(debrandon) - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / My 57 Thesis Of The Music Business By Moral Allen(debrandon) (492 Views)

My Music Business Services(Portfolio) / How A Song Title Can Help You To Blow In The Music Industry / DEBRANDON Sets Record In The Music Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 57 Thesis Of The Music Business By Moral Allen(debrandon) by ShareMe24(m): 1:45am On Sep 13, 2018
HERE COMES THE MUSIC BUSINESS BOOK!!! In 57 Thesis of the Music Business ..Executive and
Morality group emperor ( Moral Allen ) took artists and music business men into a journey of knowing the basic principles and facts around the industry, facts, experience, wisdom every artiste should be intrested in getting, both for aspiring artists and business men.
The book is too rich and fortified, excellently edited by the amazing lawyer ERICA WOOLS.
Note[b]:- Copies are selling Rapidly so...Rush now while stock last[/b]
OUT NOW!
order for only 12$ (six dollars)
4,500 thousand Naira (Nigerian)
Call 09093359582 (Nigerian)
469-243-6448 (United States of America)
moralitygrouprecords@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Hurry Its Your Turn To Takeover...registration Is Free!!! / New Music!!! Skales - Take Care Of Me + Denge Pose / Need A Good Production By Deevee Of DbanjRecords???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.