Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term (31586 Views)

20 Lagos PDP Chairmen Endorse Rhodes Vivour For Deputy Governor / 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by qpapa: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
RotgakSlay:
In my country , you will be telling a friend something and he will reply "I’m telling you"
�� �

NO BE LIE BRO...FUNNY
Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
Just to tell you he agrees with what you're saying. Simple.

RotgakSlay:
In my country , you will be telling a friend something and he will reply "I’m telling you"
�� �
Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by Shehunoshewhat: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nothing dey happen
Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by onatisi(m): 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
slivertongue:
dats minority support bt ambode will overcome at the end
i am sure the abuja connection will come to his aid , fashola and co. if care isnt taken the apc in lagos may split into 2 thereby weakening tinubu hold

1 Like

Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by Btruth: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
If I were Ambode, I will bow out honorable from the office after my 1st tenure. Let Tinubu continue with his godfatherism game in the state.

God is bigger than him.
Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by Babs91: 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Asiwaju let ambode finish his good work for the benefit of we lagosian. We love u jagaban.
Islie:

Those listed as making the endorsement are Adedoyin Adesanya, Chairman of Epe Local Government Area; Saliu Adeniyi, Chairman of Eredo LCDA; Samson Onanuga, Chairman of Ikosi-Ejirin LCDA; and Kehinde Adeniyi, party Chairman in Epe Local Government.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/12/just-four-lcdalg-chairmen-endorse-ambode-second-term

Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by Yusuf54: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
With the problem Ambode is facing rightly,It has shown that Ambode was misled by some of his so called Special advisers and PA's...
Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by Exponental(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
I pray Otedola will contest. Tinubu needs to adjust.
Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by Connamotors: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
I support Ambode 100%....He is working

1 Like

Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by onatisi(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
this is the dangerous angle , tinubu and his caucus believe that lagosians will automatically vote for or against anyone they decide on, this is only possible when the incumbent isnt popular, performing or smart . but with an incumbent as stubborn as ambode who has even decided to go all out against the wishes of his party leaders, tinubu needs to be careful . all ambode needs to do is just to show his achievements to lagosians and let them realize why tinubu and apc leaders are against him
Connamotors:
I support Ambode 100%....He is working

3 Likes

Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by Blamtom(f): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
OK
But I don't want Buhari to win
Like for Buhari
Share for a new president grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by wolesmile(m): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Tinubu, the last political godfather. Oloshi rada rada angry

Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by suko2003: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ambode should just change the party if they did not give vote him in the primary, the masses will vote for him in the general election. greedy politicians

1 Like

Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
Almaiga:
I advice Ambode to initiate the FG might. The Presidency have been looking for ways to reduce the influence of Tinubu in Lagos. This opportunity just present itself.

I won't expect him to go that far.. Unless there is saraki spirit in him. grin

1 Like

Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by RotgakSlay(m): 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
ThankYouGod:
Just to tell you he agrees with what you're saying. Simple.

am telling you....lolz
Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by RotgakSlay(m): 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
qpapa:

NO BE LIE BRO...FUNNY
am telling you...lolz

1 Like

Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by naijalander: 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
lol.

you go wait tire.

Homeboiy:
I can't wait to see Lagos boil
Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by Buffalo2(m): 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
planetx13:
The bible says .... The hand of the diligent will rule,But the lazy man will be put to forced labor.
Governor Ambode is diligent and so he will rule ... End of story

Ciao
GBAM!
Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by Trove(m): 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
If Tinubu decides to oppose Buhari and support Saraki today, all these Tinubu slaves worshiping Buhari will suddenly backtrack. Saraki will be their new man and Buhari will suddenly become a failure.
Don't be a slave to self serving, honorless politician!
Have a mind of your own!

1 Like

Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by Heffalump(m): 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Tinubu is a big liar and a thief he is!

Lagos does not belong to one man. Lagosians will disgrace him this time. undecided
Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by movetoca: 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
RotgakSlay:
�� �
I'm telling you
Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by olowo1995(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
If epe pple no endorse am for second term, make dem sentence dem wit all d thing im do dem for epe alone wey b say na only epe dey Lagos
Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
Some fools don't know Tinubu as 419 in uniform
Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by SoNature(m): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
RotgakSlay:
�� �

Yes, that's correct English idiomatic expression

It's used to emphasize what the speaker said

I'm telling you or I tell you

LEARN!
Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by Charly68: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Tinubu has turned himself to demigod,he will be shocked with the aftermath of his excessive control & political dictatorship .If truly Otedola accepted to serve or Ambo run under Obasanjo's party ,Lagosians will have good choices to vote for between Tinubu candidate and the rest..
Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by hopexter(m): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
tomakint:
As it stands today, Tinubu is just a nominal or ceremonial National Leader of APC and he can't do jack to stop Ambode.

You're just here making mouth as if you have anything to do about the situation. Voters card you don't have, buy form you will not buy only to rant like lasisi elenu. undecided
Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by philip2014(m): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
As much as I want ambode to win tinubu in this matter, I still want us to start teaching this politicians lessons: none of them do perform well during there second term, Lagos been center of excellence should start correcting this by send them away after 4years, starting with ambode, maybe other states will reapply
Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by RotgakSlay(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
SoNature:

Yes, that's correct English idiomatic expression
It's used to emphasize what the speaker said
I'm telling you or I tell you
LEARN!
I am telling you.....lolz
Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by CioAngels(f): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2018
Islie:

Those listed as making the endorsement are Adedoyin Adesanya, Chairman of Epe Local Government Area; Saliu Adeniyi, Chairman of Eredo LCDA; Samson Onanuga, Chairman of Ikosi-Ejirin LCDA; and Kehinde Adeniyi, party Chairman in Epe Local Government.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/12/just-four-lcdalg-chairmen-endorse-ambode-second-term

I'm too.
Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by CioAngels(f): 9:56am On Sep 14, 2018
deboysben:
Sanwo Olu we know

Ambode should go and have seat
Sanwo Olu for lagos state governor 2019
Eko oni baje oo
Tinubu's slaves, that's what you all are.
Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by deboysben(m): 10:00am On Sep 14, 2018
CioAngels:
Tinubu's slaves, that's what you all are.

Re: Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term by CioAngels(f): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2018
Ambode, throw lawma out to clean dirt's in Lagos as that's the only seen offence against you. Pay them to work they and night in the coming days.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) / Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard / Why Jakande And Tinubu Didn’t Get Along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.