Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

National Open University Form Is Finally Officially On Sale - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Form Is Finally Officially On Sale (450 Views)

Our Saviors University form Is $10 / Which Private University Form Is Still On Sale And I Can Join Late January? / National Open University Form Is Out On Sale Both PGD & MASTERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Open University Form Is Finally Officially On Sale by segsman(m): 5:41am On Sep 13, 2018
*REGISTRATION FOR 2018_2 SEMESTER HAS FINALLY COMMENCED*

Good morning my fellows, hope you all had a restful night? *visegs Global .* wishes you all happy new semester. National Open University Admission is now available for all desirous applicants, either your friend or family member may be interested you can simply consult *Visegs Global .* for a perfect procedure or more enlightenment �. Also if you're already a student and you need any of these following concepts:
◾ Project Topics

◾ Project Write up and Binding

◾ Filling of Logbook & Stamping

◾ Course Material both softcopy (pdf) & Hardcopy (printout)

◾ IT Report

◾ Past question for all department 100-400, PGD, Masters etc.

◾ Business Plan & Enterprise

◾ TMA solution or submission

◾ Seminar

You can get in touch with *SEGUN* for more enquiries.
Re: National Open University Form Is Finally Officially On Sale by segsman(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2018
*FAQ FOR NOUN ASPIRANT *

Noun admission form is ongoing, below are the frequently asked questions for all noun aspirant...

*1.What is the cost of the admission fobrms?*

ANSWER:
The cost of the form is 5,000 Naira for undergraduate, 7,500 Naira for Post graduate and 10,000 Naira for PHD.

*2.What are the courses to be offered?*

ANSWER:
NOUN offered courses in Agricultural Sciences, Arts, Education, Health Sciences, Management Sciences, Science and Social Sciences.

*3.Is noun a private university?*

ANSWERS:
No, The National Open University of Nigeria is a Federal Open and Distance Learning (ODL) institution, the first of its kind in the West African sub-region. It is Nigeria's largest tertiary institution in terms of student numbers and is popularly referred to as 'NOUN'.

*4.Is noun programme part time?*

ANSWER;
Noun is never a part time institute, It is a Federal Open and Distance Learning (ODL) institution, Noun is a full time study through open mode of learning
where high quality self-directed, learner-centered instructional
course materials are made available to students, while instructional
facilitation is carried out when necessary, time of study depends on the time available to you and your workload, you can combine work and your studies or you can study full time and progress at your own rate.

*5.What is the fees schedule in Noun?*

ANSWERS:
You can view the fees schedule by clicking on the following link http://nouedu.net/page/fees-schedule

*6.If graduated in NOUN, will NYSC mobilize me for the 1 year compulsory young service scheme?*

ANSWER:
Management is about completing discussion with stakeholders on this issue, but NYSC exception letters are made available to all graduands, and it is equivalent to NYSC certificate.

*7.Will my certificate be comparable with those from conventional university?*

ANSWER:
Yes. NOUN certificate will in no way be inferior to those awarded by conventional universities since the same body National Universities Commission (NUC), sets the minimum standard.

*8.How do i apply for a programme in NOUN?*

ANSWER:
Visit any noun study centre or message the admin to apply for a programme in noun.

*SIGN.........*
Re: National Open University Form Is Finally Officially On Sale by Flakky26(f): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
How do I retrieve my last examination slip. Some of my results are missing and I need to attach the slip with the missing result letter. Some one pls help.
Re: National Open University Form Is Finally Officially On Sale by yunnyp(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
segsman:
*REGISTRATION FOR 2018_2 SEMESTER HAS FINALLY COMMENCED*

Good morning my fellows, hope you all had a restful night? *visegs Global .* wishes you all happy new semester. National Open University Admission is now available for all desirous applicants, either your friend or family member may be interested you can simply consult *Visegs Global .* for a perfect procedure or more enlightenment �. Also if you're already a student and you need any of these following concepts:
◾ Project Topics

◾ Project Write up and Binding

◾ Filling of Logbook & Stamping

◾ Course Material both softcopy (pdf) & Hardcopy (printout)

◾ IT Report

◾ Past question for all department 100-400, PGD, Masters etc.

◾ Business Plan & Enterprise

◾ TMA solution or submission

◾ Seminar

You can get in touch with *SEGUN* for more enquiries.

Hi
Good afternoon

(1) (Reply)

Lautech 2018/2019 Second Batch Post Utme Screening / AAU Student Dies In Auto Crash, Boyfriend Survives / Application Procedure For IELTS (english Test) For Scholarships And Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.