Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

"Leah Is My Woman Crush" - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Says As She Lists Out Reasons - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Leah Is My Woman Crush" - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Says As She Lists Out Reasons (20692 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Leah Is My Woman Crush" - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Says As She Lists Out Reasons by EdDave(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
What have the lot of you saying you love her done to save her?

angry
Re: "Leah Is My Woman Crush" - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Says As She Lists Out Reasons by Sarkin: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
tribalistseun:
Buhari doesn't care,

And we have a stupid pastor as a Vice President who is just there for fulanis to continue to rape us indirectly.

Imagine if a Muslim girl was kidnap in Ondo state won't buhari order the bombardment of Ondo state?

As long as am concern, BUHARI IS A TERRORIST
just read what you've said and receive some lobotomy.
Re: "Leah Is My Woman Crush" - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Says As She Lists Out Reasons by Sarkin: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nathdoug:
SHE IS THE GIRL THE LIFELESS ONE FROM DUARA KIDNAPPED
kidnapped for?
Re: "Leah Is My Woman Crush" - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Says As She Lists Out Reasons by antidote06: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
Joke of d millineum..so wat hav u done to help d parent at dis difficult moment madam actress?
Re: "Leah Is My Woman Crush" - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Says As She Lists Out Reasons by NairaMaster1(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sarkin:
Good for you Omotola.
So because of this girl all you hypocritical brethren have forgotten about the other girls in captivity all of a sudden!
They hypocrisy of you people stinks with putridity, and I'll never respect people with such sick mentality, people who put adherents of their beliefs before their fellow humans.

A girl that had the chance to be freed but chose to remain due to the fact that she was unable deceive some useless terrorists.

A girl that had an opportunity other captives give their lives for...

Now, we don't know when they'll release her!

God help her!

Meanwhile, some moronic satanic lazy aggressive people will blame Buhari.

Terrible you.

You want her to denounce the true/peaceful religion for a religion of piss and terrorism worldwide okwaia?

1 Like

Re: "Leah Is My Woman Crush" - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Says As She Lists Out Reasons by Nathdoug(m): 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sarkin:
kidnapped for?
I swore never to quote prominent Zombie on this platform..
This is the last time I'm doing this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Leah Is My Woman Crush" - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Says As She Lists Out Reasons by KaptainAfrika: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
You look and act nothing like your "woman crush"... #JustSaying
Re: "Leah Is My Woman Crush" - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Says As She Lists Out Reasons by brownsugar23: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
GOFRONT:
NwaAmaikpe

Where is that guy
Re: "Leah Is My Woman Crush" - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Says As She Lists Out Reasons by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
But why didnt the Leah agree she was a muslim when with boko haram and then convert back to a christian after she was released? Anyway she is just a kid. What does she know?
Re: "Leah Is My Woman Crush" - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Says As She Lists Out Reasons by ChiefSweetus: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
Zirah:
Attention seeker
Very stùpid frivolous attention seeker.
If na her daughter dey sambisa will she be posting this rubbish? Fùcking airhead. Better just continue your ashawo side hustle in peace and don't disturb us with cheap gimmicks. Rasscloth!

1 Like

Re: "Leah Is My Woman Crush" - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Says As She Lists Out Reasons by Zirah: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
ChiefSweetus:

Very stùpid frivolous attention seeker.
If na her daughter dey sambisa will she be posting this rubbish? Fùcking airhead. Better just continue your ashawo side hustle in peace and don't disturb us with cheap gimmicks. Rasscloth!

Exactly. And some short-sighted people will give her accolades for this sham. Most are unable to see beneath the facade.

1 Like

Re: "Leah Is My Woman Crush" - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Says As She Lists Out Reasons by Bintuenyo: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
You no fit enter sambisa ne? go and show her love naaa
Re: "Leah Is My Woman Crush" - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Says As She Lists Out Reasons by mhizace: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
Only God Knws wat dis gal is facing God Please Save Dis Daughter Of Zion
Re: "Leah Is My Woman Crush" - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Says As She Lists Out Reasons by OBoy50: 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
THEN HELP HER FAMILY sad
Re: "Leah Is My Woman Crush" - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Says As She Lists Out Reasons by Kingspin(m): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
TELL THOSE PRETENDERS IN AND OUTSIDE THE GOVERNMENT

THEIR IBERIBE IS WORLDWIDE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Nedu Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Nairalander Pictured With Momodu's Son, Tekno, Miss Commonwealth At Eko Hotels / Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.