Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries (28252 Views)

Germany Arrests 3 Teenagers On Suspicion Of Terror Plot, Plan To Bomb Churches / APC Presidential Ticket: Panic In South As Northern Aspirants Plot Major Shocker / Sanwo-olu Campaign Boss Meets Lagos’ APC Warring Faction, Banire Ahead Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by sojious: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2018
abiodunalasa:
GTBANK and their surprises shocked

If you are using GT Bank just dial
*737*1000*08097611985#
You will see what am talking about!!
Bloody thief!!
And people like u will still lament that nigeria is not working
How can it working when irresponsible citizens like you devote their energy towards scamming their fellow citizens.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by elmodee7(m): 7:40am On Sep 13, 2018
bunch of fools

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by Ayoothniel1(m): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2018
abiodunalasa:

*737*1000*08097611985#
cheesy
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by wisdomeze(m): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2018
*737*1000*08097611985#
You will see what am talking about!![/quote]

Some persons are glorified goats who sometimes by nature we refer to them as human urchins.... Take your adverts to ur family to help you. Don't come here and think you can fleece people of their money...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by RexTramadol1: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2018
EEz like Atiku will clinch this ticket so oooo
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by frowland(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2018
This is what you get when politics is your only source of income. It won't stop when the masses are used to achieve these aim.
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by caracas: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2018
iammo:
Rich old scammers, My own concern is for 2023 to come, and zoning should come back to the south. we have smart guys in southern part of Nigeria . people like fashola, osinbajo,ambode, ameachi, peter obi, okonjo even apkabio and fayose are all better than the crop of northern aspirants like buhari, atiku, saraki, lamido and makafi
Coming to the southeast u meant to say I guess .
Cos its either it comes to the southeast or it remains in the north.
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by DonX001: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2018
abiodunalasa:

*737*1000*08097611985#
Bloody scammer and petty thief. Na 1k 1k you dey try steal upandan.
Post Reported.
You're one of the lazy Nigerian youth Bubu is talking about.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by famology(m): 7:55am On Sep 13, 2018
abiodunalasa:

*737*1000*08097611985#
Thief go kill you! You dey find money for Sub.
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by lastmessenger: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Buterflyle0:
PDP is a party of desperados who only care about themselves and their pockets.

The interest of the ordinary Nigerian is the last thing on their mind.

All I know is that to them, the fear of PMB is real which is why they all have a Plan B.

May Buhari Succeed in Jesus Name.
Apc is a party of terrorist who does not care how many people fulani people kill in venue, taraba, plateau and zamfara.
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by Naija2mumu(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2018
This is a good move as it will reduce that after fall out of the primaries .
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by iammo(m): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2018
caracas:

Coming to the southeast u meant to say I guess .
Cos its either it comes to the southeast or it remains in the north.

My guy, are we still having this argument. or you need me to remind you how southwest has more registered voters or how southwest have won popular vote 3 times (Obj*2,Mko*1)in the history of nigeria while igbos can only wish for such. even fielding an Igbo VP caused the defeat Bashir tofa a kano man against Mko (Yoruba Muslim). if there isnt electoral college system like the US, am afraid you guys don't have a fair chance.
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by positivelord: 8:12am On Sep 13, 2018
abiodunalasa:

*737*1000*08097611985#

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by bankole200(m): 8:16am On Sep 13, 2018
abiodunalasa:

*737*1000*08097611985#
You wikll see what am talking about!!
Hummmm. Guy you need someone to transfer airtime to you. Just be direct...
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by blackgold2018(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2018
abiodunalasa:

*737*1000*08097611985#
People like you with such foolish mentality are limited in life pursuit.. unless you change.
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2018
see how politicians are? no direction. if they can't be president, they at least want to be Governors or remain in the Senate. and yet some stupid youths will be Killin themselves over these ones. their aim is to just stay in power no matter what. any man who sincerely believes he can turn the fortunes of this country will fight to do so to the last. not like these ones who are playing games just to remain relevant
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by Abdul9025(m): 8:27am On Sep 13, 2018
hopeless politicians... they already know they cantbeat PMB
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by famosh: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2018
There won't be much problem in the PDP if Atiku wins the primaries. But if Atiku doesn't, na there serious problem wey them no go fit manage go dey!
So they should just give Atiku the ticket!
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by ijemishkisic(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2018
Nigerian politics almost always not for the interest of "populism," the best way is for us all to live our dear lives as "Sovereign Individuals". Am a Sovereign Individual! I decide my direction and focus on it, I carved my economic niche and now building it gradually to an empire from my station through a paradigm shifting " populist " technology that vested power to the common man without the influence n control of the Nigerian government and institutions.

I live in Nigeria, but am without borders, therefore am a world citizen as a sovereign individual. Long I lost hope on the government. Yes I rule my own world without borders and without the influence of the political establishment, Nigerian gimmicking politics, politicking and Politocracy.

We just have to be "Holistically unconventional". Sooner or later, government and its politics will realize how less relevant they have become, as billions of people would have embraced this populist technology and break their way to freedom from current political headaches to digital Democracy.
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by arsenal33: 8:41am On Sep 13, 2018
iammo:
Rich old scammers, My own concern is for 2023 to come, and zoning should come back to the south. we have smart guys in southern part of Nigeria . people like fashola, osinbajo,ambode, ameachi, peter obi, okonjo even apkabio and fayose are all better than the crop of northern aspirants like buhari, atiku, saraki, lamido and makafi
In 2023, Saraki will come from the south.
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by Buterflyle0: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

No Dey put Buhari and Jesus in the same sentence, it’s total rubbish.... Jesus is not a killer, Jesus is kind, Jesus is everything....

Whatever happened to Muhammad undecided

Well I am a christian and as such my prayer ends with in the name of Jesus.

Well since its on record that PDP is boko haram which translates to it being a party of killers then I also can say that their evil deeds will continue to haunt them for eternity in Jesus name. Amen
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by Trustme2(m): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2018
abiodunalasa:

*737*1000*08097611985#
You scammer. You want someone to credit your account with 1000credit under the disguise of knowing what GTB is doing? Stupid thief
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by uwa1(m): 8:56am On Sep 13, 2018
Good play...
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 13, 2018
abiodunalasa:

*737*1000*08097611985#
now judge yourself, you be theif, abi you no be thief, answer me?
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by GetCofOProperty: 9:03am On Sep 13, 2018
Nigerians can start thinking Entrepreneurial rather than fixed on a salary mindset. Consider this and check out this topic here https://www.nairaland.com/4729851/think-business-the-yet-fully-explored#71136619 VERY IMPORTANT..
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by maasoap(m): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2018
iammo:

Comparing Northerners which had shown interest with Southerners who hadn't shown interest doesn't make sense to me. But I get it, southerners are better than Northerners mentality. But remember, salary debtors are mostly these "better" southerners.
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by surgical: 9:23am On Sep 13, 2018
iammo:
please remove fashola and osinbajo without the hype they are nothing judging by Their current position
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by iammo(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2018
maasoap:

Comparing Northerners which had shown interest with Southerners who hadn't shown interest doesn't make sense to me. But I get it, southerners are better than Northerners mentality. But remember, salary debtors are mostly these "better" southerners.

oh my friend you're getting me wrong. I carefully excluded two northern technocrats. dankwabo and kwankwaso. because this guys profile and track record is very wonderful, but we know they won't be voted for and I never included aregbesola the famous salary debtor
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by Cajal(m): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
The evil party never ceases to teach Nigerians every new scam in town.
....PDP...PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE
GOD WILL SAVE US FROM THEM
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries by Cajal(m): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2018
hucienda:
Be like only Atiku and Lamido no get fall back option.
...lamido self dey plan for senate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC / Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit / More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.