Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,430 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Aligning Pycharm Data Results Horizontally - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Aligning Pycharm Data Results Horizontally (1116 Views)

Pycharm Is Not Installing. Help!!! / As A Python Developer, Which IDE Do You Use? What Do You Think Of Pycharm / Having Problem With My Pycharm Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aligning Pycharm Data Results Horizontally by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2018
Hello lovely people, I'm a basic Python programmer. Recently I decided to work with the pycharm IDE, but whenever I run a py file, the IDE only aligns the results vertically, especially if its an integer data.
After coding some few examples in a Python eBook and the results as shown in the book were horizontal (in the case of list), when I decided to run the codes in the IDE, the results were set vertically. I've tried to check how to correct this in the settings but no way. The picture is a Python result as shown in the eBook:
Its a sort_code result.

Re: Aligning Pycharm Data Results Horizontally by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:48am On Sep 13, 2018
I'm sorry the pix isn't of high quality but kindly help me out with this. God bless you.
Re: Aligning Pycharm Data Results Horizontally by adeoyeyemi(m): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:
Hello lovely people, I'm a basic Python programmer. Recently I decided to work with the pycharm IDE, but whenever I run a py file, the IDE only aligns the results vertically, especially if its an integer data.
After coding some few examples in a Python eBook and the results as shown in the book were horizontal (in the case of list), when I decided to run the codes in the IDE, the results were set vertically. I've tried to check how to correct this in the settings but no way. The picture is a Python result as shown in the eBook:
Its a sort_code result.
Alright, what book it is and what version of pycharm are you using community or paid. Is it on linux, mac or windows?
Re: Aligning Pycharm Data Results Horizontally by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
adeoyeyemi:

Alright, what book it is and what version of pycharm are you using community or paid. Is it on linux, mac or windows?

I use the latest pycharm IDE, community and its on windows 64bit, x64 processor.
Re: Aligning Pycharm Data Results Horizontally by adeoyeyemi(m): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

I use the latest pycharm IDE, community and its on windows 64bit, x64 processor.

Ok great. What book and chapter are you, i need to replicate it on my system here.

NOTE: I need just the name of the book, you do not need to send the book to me.
Re: Aligning Pycharm Data Results Horizontally by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:39am On Sep 15, 2018
adeoyeyemi:

Ok great. What book and chapter are you, i need to replicate it on my system here.

NOTE: I need just the name of the book, you do not need to send the book to me.

Halterman Python Book. I'm in chapter 10. Its the example on linear and binary searches.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

I Need My App To Be In Apple Store Who Can Help, Is On Playstore Already / Free Website Building! / Help In Game Design And Analysis Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.