Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form (1806 Views)

Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode / Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. / How Much Did It Cost Ambode To Build These Flyover-bridges? (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by Upritman(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2018
@SuanusBlog

Amidst the rumoured rift between the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, is already aiming at recapping from the alleged non-support for Mr.Ambode by the Lagos Sole Kingmaker.

A similar reminder invitation was also extended to Lagos Billionaire, Femi Otedola.

The spokesperson of the PDP, Kola Ologbondiyan who made the invitation to Governor Ambode through his official Twitter handle said;

"@OfficialPDPNig nomination forms for aspirants interested in National Assembly, Gubernatorial and Presidential elections are still on sale.
@OfficialPDPNig, which is the party of choice for majority of Nigerians today, is still open. @AkinwunmiAmbode @realFemiOtedola".

Source; http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/09/pdp-begs-govambode-to-pick-its-ongoing.html?m=1

Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by BoboKush(m): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2018
I love this

3 Likes

Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by Jossyroyal1: 8:04am On Sep 13, 2018
cheesy

Way to go
Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by despi64(m): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2018
If he decamp them go impeach am straight. He no go get advantage of incumbency for polls a s during campaign
Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by Genhenry01(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2018
is it possible politically... Lagos
Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by jerryunit48: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2018
But what really is Ambode‘s offense? I thought he is performing

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2018
jerryunit48:
You took that question right out of my mouth!

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by Ayodele0007: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2018
Some decisions are just difficult to make, I wish the best governor best of luck, God may decide to show him mercy and put enemy tinubu who now sees himself as God to shame! But for me he should just remain in his party!
Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by Afam4eva(m): 8:34am On Sep 13, 2018
Lol grin The detah oof Tinibu in Lagos is if Ambode decamps to another political party. I believe Lagosians will support him.

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by olaak15(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2018
That will be a political suicide for governor Ambode should he decamp at this point in time.
Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by Sirjamo: 8:47am On Sep 13, 2018
jerryunit48:
Ambode is a certified chattered accountant, he must have stepped on some powerful toes while blocking some loopholes. Someone told me that majority of Lagos State senior civil servants do not like him.
Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by chriskosherbal(m): 8:51am On Sep 13, 2018
olaak15:
That will be a political suicide for governor Ambode should he decamp at this point in time.
I want you to tell us ....if you are called as an adviser to Gov Ambode ..what will you tell him to do now presently given the recent development...
Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by benben1000: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2018
What's stopping Fashola, Ambode, Agbaje, Obanikoro, Bode George, and some big men in Lagos like Otedola to come together, keep their party differences aside, and wrestle Lagos from this greedy man who thinks Lagos is his private estate. I have no doubt Lagosians are tired of his control of the state! If it means Ambode joining PDP with the support of these guys, let him do it. He has done well and deserve a second term to finish up his good work! If they are successful, I promise that will be the end of Tinubu!
Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by RevenGeMission: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2018
Ambode should play it cool
Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by divinelove(m): 9:17am On Sep 13, 2018
chriskosherbal:
I want you to tell us ....if you are called as an adviser to Gov Ambode ..what will you tell him to do now presently given the recent development...

He should kneel down and beg tinubu. Tinubu political structure determines who becomes Governor of Lagos State. Everyone with political value in Lagos State is loyal to tinubu. Ambode can be impeached if tinubu wants

3 Likes

Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by WATCHOVER(m): 9:18am On Sep 13, 2018
Oga Ambode come to PDP, I promise you won't regret it
Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2018
You see the problem in this country yet ppl will be praying for Nigeria to get better. Most leaders in this country are not really bad as we think atimes it's ppl around them, elder statesman, Civil servant, etc once they are indirectly affected with some policies changing loyalty will be their next plan theirby dishing out unnecessary stones along your path.

The bane naw is "if you can't beat them you join them" that's how we continue going in circles doing unnecessary experimentation 2019 is almost upon us still the same story. Loyalties my foot
Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2018
Someone was even saying he will advise the governor to go down on his knees and beg tinubu SMH shocked...... And the world are reading most of this things you guys wrote.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by 7lives: 9:43am On Sep 13, 2018
benben1000:
What's stopping Fashola, Ambode, Agbaje, Obanikoro, Bode George, and some big men in Lagos like Otedola to come together, keep their party differences aside, and wrestle Lagos from this greedy man who thinks Lagos is his private estate. I have no doubt Lagosians are tired of his control of the state! If it means Ambode joining PDP with the support of these guys, let him do it. He has done well and deserve a second term to finish up his good work! If they are successful, I promise that will be the end of Tinubu!

Why are you so PAINED over Lagos matter?,
from the mood of your write up, i sensed frustration and obsession.
Tinubu made Ambode who he is today, he can also unmake him.
And why will Tinubu want to remove Ambode Midway?, na so we hear say Tinubu get problems with Fashola, till tomorrow they are still together.
For your info, non of those guys you mentioned above will want to go on collision course with BAT, e ma wo eleyi ke, small pikin they worry you.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by Cajal(m): 9:44am On Sep 13, 2018
Ayodele0007:
Some decisions are just difficult to make, I wish the best governor best of luck, God may decide to show him mercy and put enemy tinubu who now sees himself as God to shame! But for me he should just remain in his party!
...but tinubu brought him from no where
Tinubu stepped on toes because of him...
I think he should consider all that and abide by his party decision..
Remember...femi pedro

2 Likes

Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by deboysben(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2018
When God wants to destroy Tinubu he won't around perceive smell of shit
Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by Minjim: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
jerryunit48:

That itself is an offense.... Trying to outshine your boss Abi?

In some help only want you to eat but not to be filled
Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by KingRagnar: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
PDP at it again, if only AMBODE was that gullible as some APC defectors, then will PDP have taken a big much out of the PAC clan, thankfully he's not, it won't take them anything financially to bring him over but his values are much more than what money can buy, because face it, all those who defected from APC are those who are money driven, noticed the huge some they usually gained access to during PDP's government was now shut out, had to run back to their original house. AMBODE will always be for APC and will always have the support of PMB for giving Nigerians the clear vision of the PMB led government
Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by raumdeuter: 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
So PDP have no plan on who to wrest power from APC but to be begging upandan

Make dem kuku beg bobrisky also

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
despi64:
If he decamp them go impeach am straight. He no go get advantage of incumbency for polls a s during campaign
Nothing will happen! Na today So you think Ambode is naive It's Tinubu who will be shivering!!!

Though I doubt the authenticity of this news since Otedola is repping PDP

Though with Ambode they stand a better chance!

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by despi64(m): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Nothing will happen! Na today So you think Ambode is naive It's Tinubu who will be shivering!!!

Though I doubt the authenticity of this news since Otedola is repping PDP

Though with Ambode they stand a better chance!
no one toys with Lagos with Tinubu, he is lord. I honestly wish he can be sent to political haitus anyway
Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
despi64:
no one toys with Lagos with Tinubu, he is lord. I honestly wish he can be sent to political haitus anyway
When there is division his lordship might not be as potent as assumed!

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs Gov.ambode To Pick Its Ongoing Governorship Nomination Form by despi64(m): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

When there is division his lordship might not be as potent as assumed!
Lol there's no division. Didn't you read that all LCDA chairmen were selected by Tinubu, same for commissioners.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari Gone? Let's Take One More Look At 2015 Election Results / Pdp Presiential Campaign Rally In Akwa-ibom / Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde's Wikipedia Page Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.