Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

More Nigerians Are Now Joining The Developers Rank! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / More Nigerians Are Now Joining The Developers Rank! (1512 Views)

What Is Valorant Game Coaching? Perks You Get From Joining! / What Things Should You Check Before Joining Judi Slot Online? / As A Game Developer You Can Get Support And Income By Joining The Patreon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Nigerians Are Now Joining The Developers Rank! by NaijaGames(m): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2018
As you well know we Nigerians are proud to have Naija ludo, Whot, Snakes and ladder, Aboki Run available on play store which is proudly Nigerian
Now I wish to introduce to you all a new set of Nigerians who are now joining the ranks of game makers(company name 'Neft Games') and who would take it to an entirely new level watch out as they make cool game releases like Zippy Challenge(Now available on Google play store if you are interested) and many more.....

Here is a direct link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neftgames.zc

Re: More Nigerians Are Now Joining The Developers Rank! by Thegamingorca(m): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
You seem to be the only one
Re: More Nigerians Are Now Joining The Developers Rank! by OLUWABIG(m): 12:27am On Sep 14, 2018
but I search for neftgames on google instead it brought nerfgames
Re: More Nigerians Are Now Joining The Developers Rank! by NaijaGames(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
OLUWABIG:

No I mean on Google Play store
Search for ZIPPY CHALLENGE first and then you will see the game with Neft Games as the developers Thank you
Re: More Nigerians Are Now Joining The Developers Rank! by NaijaGames(m): 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
OLUWABIG:

Google Play Store is different from Google itself
You could have Play store on your mobile phone

But here is a direct link to the game if you want to chexk it out
Be sure to share with family and friends and get the updated version we are working on by daybreak

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neftgames.zc

(1) (Reply)

Classic Football Table / Ps3 Games / How To Create An Iphone Or Ipad Apps And Games Succeed In App Store!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.