Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,653 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

What Will You Give - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will You Give (227 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Give by jonatoye(m): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: What will You Give

WORD FOR TODAY
Sacrifice become so easy when the orientation a man has is not what he will get but what he will give. The underlying factor that defines a great nation is the attitude of its citizens in giving their best to its development!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John.3:16 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The attributes of God is revealed to the entire human race right from creation. He is the Lord who prepared and gave the best to man even before he was created. The depth of His love for us prompted Him to give us His son as a sacrificial lamb for our sins when man falls.

Also, what we saw in Jesus is that He surrendered Himself for the remission of sins so that the entire human race will have and know joy of eternal life. His entire life is all about what He will give. The Lord is expecting you to do more of giving than receiving because giving is a sure way to becoming blessed.

Our nation will be great if everyone in every domain will only think about what he will give to make it great rather than what he will get. The ultimate secret of getting the best from life is giving your best in every facet of life. We are expected to be like Him by giving our best. This is the only way to be a saviour.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I receive the grace to always give my best; make me a blessing to my world in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
The giving of your best in every facet of life will be difficult if motive, orientation and your goal is all about what you will get!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Graceful Thursday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Soundproofing And Acoustic / Unforgiveness: A Degree Of Arrogance And Wickedness / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.