Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

How Europeans And How Nigerians Describes Their Place - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Europeans And How Nigerians Describes Their Place (595 Views)

See How Man Describes Eba And Ewgusi Soup / How Nigerians React To Snakes / Photo Of The Day: How Nigerians Leave Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Europeans And How Nigerians Describes Their Place by Rockyrascal(m): 8:31am On Sep 13, 2018
HOW EUROPEANS DESCRIBES THEIR PLACE TO YOU: my place is about 300 meters from elephant and castles, turn right at the round about and follow the A201 towards old Kent road and the first right is my street. The third apartment is my place*

HOW NIGERIANS DESCRIBE THEIR PLACE: *if you get to mbonu crescent, you will see one big gutter, jump the gutter and corner left...do as if you are going right but be cornering left small small. Be going down until you see one place they are selling akara close to one mama put in front of one reedeem church, opposite were they use to throw away dustbin near one mango tree, you will see one mad man sitting under the mango tree.

Walk to the front and follow in between the primary school and the bet9ja shop till you reach then cross to the other side.
Just stand there and call me or ask the woman selling cigarette to direct you to my place! cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Europeans And How Nigerians Describes Their Place by jayvybe(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2018
lol

1 Like

Re: How Europeans And How Nigerians Describes Their Place by uthlaw: 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
u wan kill me with laugh.

(1) (Reply)

Top Funny Comedy ����� / Everyone Will Love This / Best Of Pastor Ralph Resurrection Challenge Compilation (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.