Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today (23187 Views)

Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2018
Beautiful actress and mum of one, Monalisa Chinda Coker is 44 today.

Monalisa Chinda (born 13 September 1974) is a Nigerian actress, film producer, television personality and media personality.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monalisa_Chinda

To mark her birthday, the star actress shared this photo and wrote:

Happy Birthday to me! Turning a year older has made me wonder about certain things, like how much longer can I get away with telling people that I am twenty-five?������
To everyone out there having a bad day, stay calm. It’s my birthday.❤❤❤❤❤❤
#september13th
#issavirgothing
And I have a surprise for you alll..
Can't wait to share it�����
Creative Director : @nellymesik

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnqFee_jAWH/?hl=en

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2018
sad

Happy Birthday Mona.

Just thinking why you are not pregnant for Coker yet

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Kingosytex(m): 8:41am On Sep 13, 2018
happy birthday monalisa!!

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Ehiscotch(m): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2018
44 and not looking a bit older. Money is good sha!

16 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Ehiscotch(m): 8:44am On Sep 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

Happy Birthday Mona.

Of all things to worry about, this is where your mind is at?

Be like you no get personal problems sha!

25 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Issame: 8:45am On Sep 13, 2018
>>
>>

Watch This Lady Twerk Videos HERE

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by nepapole(m): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

Happy Birthday Mona.

Monitor lizard. grin

21 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by benben1000: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2018
Igbo women and beauty are like 5 and 6.

Afonjas will reply me now and tell you she is not Igbo...she is from SS.

12 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

Happy Birthday Mona.

Go and help them na

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by PROPHETmichael: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2018
My crush that year cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by mikejj(m): 8:51am On Sep 13, 2018
which one kon be nysc psure.. kuma
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by mmadu5(m): 8:51am On Sep 13, 2018
My woman crush .. can I get her number
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Etogist: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

Happy Birthday Mona.

You must be crazy! Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by DIKEnaWAR: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2018
Happy birthday
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2018
Ehiscotch:

Of all things to worry about, this is where your mind is at?

Be like you no get personal problems sha!
Of what procreative use is a woman who doesn't reproduce her beautiful kind?

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2018
Happy bornday to her. Brainnews loves you. wink
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by SirAgbaletu(m): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2018
Happy birthday momma...my crush...lol

Meanwhile

For afrocentric wears, contact me on 08030901997
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2018
Doctuur:

Go and help them na
Nah.

Let Coker help her. I don't do oldies

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Rockyrascal(m): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2018
Women truly are more beautiful in their 40's

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2018
benben1000:
Igbo women and beauty are like 5 and 6.

Afonjas will reply me now and tell you she is not Igbo...she is from SS.

70% of igbo women are prostitutes

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by mikejj(m): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2018
mmadu5:
My woman crush .. can I get her number
all the small girls phone number you have been collecting for 5 years now. e never do u...you will collect something that will crush u one day...kiki..not my handwriting

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by dezufu: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Happy Birthday!!!
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by chendstone01(m): 8:59am On Sep 13, 2018
michael142:

70% of igbo women are prostitutes

afonjans women and bleaching cream are 5 and 6

afonjans are always Red in complexion both men and women

9 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by High2k(m): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2018
michael142:
Beautiful woman with zero to no sex appeal

My brother, i thought i was the only one o, the lady is beautiful no doubt, but she is not just sexually appealing to me...... Zero sex appeal.....

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by pinknipple: 9:00am On Sep 13, 2018
she has two body parts i am most attracted to, i. Her Big Head, ii. Her Big legs

funny enough she cant hide any of the above.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by ReverseEngineer: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2018
Good thing she built her skills and that's what brought her to the fore and perhaps puts food on her table.

Elections are almost here and need I say we'll all have to brace up? Financially, especially.

I'll help you build a critical skill in this fast revolving world. I will teach you how to build mobile and web Applications in Just 3 months. Call or WhatsApp 08106501622 let's work things out.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by esosuo2: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

Happy Birthday Mona.

May you be healed from ur brain tumor amin
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by kalvoken(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

Happy Birthday Mona.

And you had never thought why he hasn't gotten her pregnant.

Am also thinking here why you still have no sense even after all the Buhari tortofor the past/present years, Mr thinker.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) / Mo Abudu & AY Comedian Step Out To The Cinemas To See '10 Days In Sun City' / Duncan Mighty's Wife, Vivien Pregnant With Second Child [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.