Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. (31665 Views)

EXPOSED: Amosun’s Desperate Last Minute Moves To Rig Ogun Election / EXPOSED: Amosun’s Desperate Last Minute Moves To Rig Ogun Election / EXPOSED: Amosun’s Desperate Last Minute Moves To Rig Ogun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by delzbaba(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2018
abiodunalasa:
GTBANK and their surprises ☺

If you are using GT Bank just dial
*737*1000*08097611985#
You will see what am talking about!!

grin grin grin
you think this is funny until you land in jail...
Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by buharitill2023: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2018
Success100:
Lol cheesy grin. what concerns Biafra to this one?
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are Pdp and they always rejoice for any news that they think can bring corrupt Pdp back.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by BabaLeftOnline(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2018
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

We are giving artists the opportunity to promote their dope songs, videos and Mixtape on www.babaleftonline.com +14 Top sites for Cheap Price.

Promotion: End 1st October 2018

Kindly Call or WhatsApp: +2348134510678 If you are interested✅ Note: Only Serious people Are Allowed To DM Me.

Share this with friends who you want to benefit from our music promo.

Powered by ✅JBDailyNews and WizkidDailyNews✅
Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2018
oyeb15:

then, some guys go clone ur number $ use am apply for 10,000 tradermoni loan.
Bushmeat go catch d hunter.

Ode grin grin oya clone it na
Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by ladman(m): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2018
iammo:

you have a solid point, but with ambode seating on a yearly IGR of over $1bn he can easily buy his way especially if he can get greedy buhari's men to offer federal might

Federal might, you say. You mean buhari should risk his own election for ambode. Tinubu remains relevant because he brings with him, the assurance of the old western and partially mid western Nigeria.
Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2018
grin grin
oyeb15:

then, some guys go clone ur number $ use am apply for 10,000 tradermoni loan.
Bushmeat go catch d hunter.
Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by oyeb15: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Ode grin grin oya clone it na
beta go find beta work do rather than thinking of scanning people.
Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by JacksonOyibo: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2018
abiodunalasa:
GTBANK and their surprises ☺

If you are using GT Bank just dial
*737*1000*08097611985#
You will see what am talking about!!

grin grin grin

Nobody would transfer network airtime to you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by ladman(m): 10:56am On Sep 13, 2018
FELIX0M0R:
God please give Ambode wisdom to keep all the financial documents and transactions of Lagos state since 1999.

They will be very vital.

I also hope that he reveals his own role in it as Accountant General considering how useful he was for Tinubu during fashola's government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by agaliboy: 10:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Remember Fasola in 2011?. We have been through this route before. Its all balderdash always created to distract the electorate. Let's not be deceived by this boffons!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by iammo(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2018
ladman:

Federal might, you say. You mean buhari should risk his own election for ambode. Tinubu remains relevant because he brings with him, the assurance of the old western and partially mid western Nigeria.

like I said "buhari's men" same guys that favoured yeye bello over tinubu's faleke, same guys that manipulated the primaries that brought akeredolu in. they also used DSS to stop magu's confirmation. this guys would do anything to be able to sideline tinubu for the second time and hell would not freeze

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2018
oyeb15:

beta go find beta work do rather than thinking of scanning people.

Scanning people grin grin... Guy goan kee ur primary school teacher grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2018
Success100:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/13/buhari-ajimobi-akiolu-make-last-minute-moves-save-ambode
I Dont Understand.Ambode Is Doing A Wonderful Job,what Is The Problem?
Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by ladman(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2018
iammo:

like I said "buhari's men" same guys that favoured yeye bello over tinubu's faleke, same guys that manipulated the primaries that brought akeredolu in. they also used DSS to stop magu's confirmation. this guys would do anything to be able to sideline tinubu for the second time and hell would not freeze

Sounds like a good idea, but kogi, even ondo are Tinubu's secondary turf, Lagos is the home. Odikwa very risky for buhari's men o. It might actually implode APC at the national level.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2018
delzbaba:
you think this is funny until you land in jail...

Mr. Jailer oya drink some water �

Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by Liverpoolfc(m): 11:03am On Sep 13, 2018
rentro2:
i have a sure winning game for pay after winning
chat up
070-14-84-92-58
were you part of team who played the game? What was you jersey no?
Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by Tareq1105: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2018
FELIX0M0R:
God please give Ambode wisdom to keep all the financial documents and transactions of Lagos state since 1999.

They will be very vital.

Keep all financial document and transactions of Lagos from 1999 for what purpose?

To implicate Tinubu or who?

We're Yorubas, we don't bring our leaders down or subject them to public ridicule.

That's why we're different from others.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by oyeb15: 11:04am On Sep 13, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Scanning people grin grin... Guy goan kee ur primary school teacher grin
Good, use that ur knowledge for something reasonable OK.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by wildchild1: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2018
hehhehehehe Fashola right now grin

Check my signature for the just concluded world cup jerseys and 2018/2019 club jerseys
Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by FELIX0M0R: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2018
Tareq1105:

Keep all financial document and transactions of Lagos from 1999 for what purpose?

We're Yorubas, we don't bring our leaders down or subject them to public ridicule.

So you are against accountability?
And u want Nigeria to move forward ba?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by FELIX0M0R: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2018
ladman:

I also hope that he reveals his own role in it as Accountant General considering how useful he was for Tinubu during fashola's government.
Yes
I am for anything that promotes accountability
Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by Success100: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2018
FELIX0M0R:

They will be very vital.
Lol... cheesy. Well, i hope Tinubu will be thatstupid but, he won't. If baba leave that, kasala don burst be that.
Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by iammo(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2018
ladman:

Sounds like a good idea, but kogi, even ondo are Tinubu's secondary turf, Lagos is the home. Odikwa very risky for buhari's men o. It might actually implode APC at the national level.

las las, tinubu just want ambode to come and renegotiate, if Ambode re-instate PSP, and the tax collection and some few concession agreement. tinubu would forgive him

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by predatorX: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2018
A lifeless president is trying to save the political life of a greedy governor. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by FELIX0M0R: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2018
Success100:
Lol... cheesy. Well, i hope Tinubu will be thatstupid but, he won't. If baba leave that, kasala don burst be that.
There will always be a trace.
Just follow the money in the state account
Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by KingRagnar: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2018
All this hullabaloo and cacophony is all for nothing, as influential and politically strong as Tinubu is he is not the president of the nation. So whosoever Tinubu endorses can never be bigger than who PMB endorses, however, it is just a small bad blood between Tinubu and Ambode that will be resolved in no time. In summary, Ambode has the highest incomparable chance of winning the election in 2019.
Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by RexTramadol1: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2018
Tareq1105:

God will bring back your reasoning capacity

I'm Yoruba but I'm not stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by otherway: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2018
Success100:
You are really saying the truth. In 2007, Obanikoro is way popular that Fashola then. "Kosi Koro Kosibo" back then. but, Tinubu publicity makes Fashola to emerge. Same as Jimi Agbaje to Ambode.

The fear of Tinubu is the beginning of political wisdom in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by fernandez1(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2018
Ogbeni speak for yourself........ U should have said I be Yoruba, I don't bring tiffnubu down

Poo de these one head..... Na u go still call saraki ole but praising tiffnubu

Tareq1105:

Re: Buhari, Ajimobi, Akiolu Make Last-minute Moves To Save Ambode. by omoranmilowo: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2018
It's good to be good. Ambode performances earns him this dignitaries support everywhere. Tinubu need to be considerate, after all he is not God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu & Femi Gbajabiamila Show Off Football Skills / Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" / Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.