Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Is Morrison Welding Inspection Limited Real Or Fake - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Morrison Welding Inspection Limited Real Or Fake (1151 Views)

From USA, is It Real Or Fake (photos) / Interview Invite From FSF Limited...real Or Scam / MIDGAL NIGERIA LIMITED Real Or Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Morrison Welding Inspection Limited Real Or Fake by igwe44(m): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2018
I applied and I got this email as reply.

Sequel to your Resume/CV received from our recruitment agent Employment Nigeria, we find you qualified for the post of Sales Manager with Morrison Welding Inspection Limited.

Please do well to go through the attached PDF contract agreement letter, read it carefully and after accepting the terms and condition, you are required to sign a page and send back to me.

Attached is my passport for proper identification and for you to know whom you will be working for.

Please sign a copy of this agreement letter as acceptance of its terms and conditions, send a scanned copy to us and to the Clearance Office with the below email: public.enquiries@homeoffice-gsi-gov.com

Issue us with scan copies of the below documents for the procurement of your UK Visa/Work Permit after obtaining the required entry clearance certificate certificate (ECC).

1. Scan copy of your duly Signed Job Offer Letter

2. Scanned Copy of International Passport (Data Page)

3. Scanned Copy of Passport Photograph (Colored)

4. Scanned Copy of your Academic / Professional Credentials and Certificates

Meanwhile I appreciate the interest you have shown hope you will act responsibly as I hope to see you soon.

N/B: I shall shoulder responsibility in providing all needed travel documents as stated above except obtainment of entry clearance certificate which is your core responsibility as employee.

Thanks

Sir Morrison Raymond George
Human Resource Manager
MORRISON WELDING INSPECTION LIMITED.
Mob: +441133203991
Old Hall Forest Croft,
The Hill, Kintore,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 0YX
United Kingdom.

Uboma, Davide470, please help me push it to front page, I don't want to fall victim of scam, please help a brother
Re: Is Morrison Welding Inspection Limited Real Or Fake by davide470(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Is Morrison Welding Inspection Limited Real Or Fake by kbantyn(m): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
I just recieve dame email just now. Was it real or fake?
Re: Is Morrison Welding Inspection Limited Real Or Fake by harbydean(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
I just received same mail now. Someone should help plsssss
Re: Is Morrison Welding Inspection Limited Real Or Fake by Iykolysis: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
fake pls discard it
Re: Is Morrison Welding Inspection Limited Real Or Fake by odigo4real: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
Fake

(1) (Reply)

Current Recruitment At RTI International Entry Level / Commercial Controller Needed At Reckitt Benckiser (RB) Entry Level / Blueflame Petroleum Ltd Interview, Calabar, Cross River.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.