Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

What Music Are You Ready To Promote? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Ready To Promote? (289 Views)

What Music Are You Listening To At The Moment / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? Click Here For The Lyrics / What Music Are You Listening To Now?? Padiremz Ft Reekado? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Music Are You Ready To Promote? by BabaLeftOnline(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2018
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

We are giving artists the opportunity to promote their dope songs, videos and Mixtape on www.babaleftonline.com +14 Top sites for Cheap Price.

Promotion: End 1st October 2018

Kindly Call or WhatsApp: +2348134510678 If you are interested✅ Note: Only Serious people Are Allowed To DM Me.

Share this with friends who you want to benefit from our music promo.