Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Actress Makida Moka’s Stylish Wedding Invitation Breaks The Internet (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Makida Moka’s Stylish Wedding Invitation Breaks The Internet (photos) (637 Views)

Nedu Wazobia Marries Funmi, His Second Marriage, See Wedding Invitation Card / Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 / Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Invitation Card (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Makida Moka’s Stylish Wedding Invitation Breaks The Internet (photos) by 13Ebiscoo: 10:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Actress Makida Moka, has been trailed with mixed reactions and commendations on social media after a photo of her unique wedding invitation was shared online.

A photo of popular Nollywood actress, Makida Moka’s stylish wedding invitation, which emerged online, has gone viral as social media users are not wowed by it, but are commenting and saying that it was highly creative.

The beautiful movie star’s wedding invitation looks like the Nigerian passport complete with what looks like a flight ticket but gives details about the wedding.

Recall that Makida who acted as the Indian Ninja in Nollywood movie, “Banana Island Ghost”, was engaged last year November after meeting her husband at Olumo Rock when her boyfriend refused to go with her.

See photo of the stylish wedding invitation below.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/actress-makida-mokas-stylish-wedding.html

Re: Actress Makida Moka’s Stylish Wedding Invitation Breaks The Internet (photos) by neolboy(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Congratulations

In short your ex boyfriend paved a way for your current fiance

1 Like

Re: Actress Makida Moka’s Stylish Wedding Invitation Breaks The Internet (photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2018
Her husband to be is everything kiss Just the way I like them smiley

I won't mind tongue

Re: Actress Makida Moka’s Stylish Wedding Invitation Breaks The Internet (photos) by mrjaydee(m): 11:14am On Sep 13, 2018
Break which internet?

(1) (Reply)

What I Learnt In Marriage And Being A Mother - Singer Omawumi / Nicki Minaj Plans To Have A Baby & Is “closer Than People Think” / Some Of My Fans Ask Me To Marry Them – Oyemykke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.