Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

7 List Of Jobs a student Can Do And Make Money From - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 List Of Jobs a student Can Do And Make Money From (337 Views)

Sharing The Sex Tape Of Chrisland Schools Student Can Land You In Jail / 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike / UPDATED: How Any Student Can Make Money Writing Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 List Of Jobs a student Can Do And Make Money From by Charlynega(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2018
Are you a student in any secondary school or University? Do you want to have your own source of income and stop depending on your parents for money? Then I urge you to relax and read this article on the list of jobs a student can do and make money from. Often in our generation, students depend solely on their parents for money in order to solve any hitch in school be it food, books and departmental fees.

I believe that all those small fees can be solved by the student only if they read on the list of jobs a student can do and make money from which I will be writing on.

The interesting factor as to the list of jobs a student can do and make money from is that, the jobs I would listing out will not take a toll of time from your academic activities and will just be something you can do during your leisure time and make money from to take adequate care of your time in school.

The list of jobs a student can do and make money from includes:

1. Data Reselling
Yes, selling of data is a very good source of making money from while you are a student. You would even strive in this business because of the high number of friends you have.

CONTINUE READING:

https://www.linjust.com.ng/7-list-of-jobs-a-student-can-do-and-make-money-from.html

(1) (Reply)

SNU Scholarship, 2019 For 6th International Winter Course Human Rights And Asia / Ptdf Scholarship For Undergraduate & Postgraduate Online Application 2018/19 / Steps On How To Pay Aau Acceptance Fee 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.