Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Brand New Blackberry Bold Phones @ Only N35,000.00 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Brand New Blackberry Bold Phones @ Only N35,000.00 (1636 Views)

Mint Dell 1525 Laptop- 4gig Ram, 250hdd: N35,000+Free Samsung S4 powerBank SOLD / Used But Mint Black Htc 8x Window Phones ** Only 36k Naira** 8 Units Left / Nokia Phones Only For Swap And Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Blackberry Bold Phones @ Only N35,000.00 by pafegs(m): 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2010
Limited number of Brand New Blackberry Phones are available for sale. This Deal is just Incredible!!!

Just incase you don't know what a black-berry can do, here are just a few of them: you can install yahoo messenger and chat with friends, install Facebook, twitter, Opera Mini, E-buddy, browse with it, VIDEO,IM chat, Blue-Tooth.e.t.c.
As someone who uses black-berry phone,  i tell you it is one of the best phones you can get for yourself.  So if you are interested, call Victor on:08035961970.
Re: Brand New Blackberry Bold Phones @ Only N35,000.00 by DamDam1: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2010
i just sent u a text, lets see original pics of ur blackberrys
Re: Brand New Blackberry Bold Phones @ Only N35,000.00 by Sharon6(f): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2010
Yes, post original pics, let's see.
Re: Brand New Blackberry Bold Phones @ Only N35,000.00 by Ogarkor(m): 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2010
Yes o! pix plzzzz. its too good to be true and i hope its not B200?
Re: Brand New Blackberry Bold Phones @ Only N35,000.00 by teeepeee1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2010
are u in lag?, why are you selling so cheap?, i mean even if u stole it, u wudnt sell for as low as this!
Re: Brand New Blackberry Bold Phones @ Only N35,000.00 by ballababy: 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2010
pafegs:

Limited number of Brand New Blackberry Phones are available for sale. This Deal is just Incredible!!!

Just incase you don't know what a black-berry can do, here are just a few of them: you can install yahoo messenger and chat with friends, install Facebook, twitter, Opera Mini, E-buddy, browse with it, VIDEO,IM chat, Blue-Tooth.e.t.c.
As someone who uses black-berry phone,  i tell you it is one of the best phones you can get for yourself.  So if you are interested, call Victor on:08035961970.

Are u sure its blackberry by RIM and not B200.wandering why u are cutting calls.
Re: Brand New Blackberry Bold Phones @ Only N35,000.00 by initialize(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2010
Balla, fear o
Re: Brand New Blackberry Bold Phones @ Only N35,000.00 by pafegs(m): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2010
Its important I first mention some facts about this Offer,
While you might say it is too real to be true…like someone mentioned here that even if I was getting it for free, I will not sell at that amount…this is your opinion and probably what you might do. Well there are still Many Nigerians who will not be that greedy, to get for FREE and still SELL High. For me, I will definitely not exceed a certain profit margin.
B200? There is definitely no brand of Blackberry that is called B200…lol. I know that Samsung has that model, and maybe another Chinese Phone, I have forgotten its name, but it claims that its phone is modeled after Blackberry’s Bold 9700…I will certainly not use a non-brand or consider the best of china phones, and will also hate to sell them for obvious reasons.
For those of you who are afraid, and those who are sending interested buyers away, I jus have this to say;
There is no harm in having fears of buying a fake, and it’s also goodwill to express ur fears with other members of the forum with the intention of dissuading them from patronizing Fakes. I personally investigated the genuineness of this offer and have gone ahead to make your purchase easy and risk-free…
1. You will not give out money before you receive your order.
2. I have posted pics of this models on my blog: www.victorafego.com and announced it here. So if the delivery person makes a delivery of something else, you simply send him away and nobody will arrest you for non payment.
3. I am not anonymous and you can verify on face book or my blog. I have a reputation I need to protect, and above all I cherish relationships and networks. My full name is Victor Afego, and the number on the forum is the Gsm Number on my blog and my company website. It’s not just another one of my numbers that can be thrown away, it’s the number you can use to reach me anytime. However, please note that I am a human being and not a machine, which means I am not programmed to pick calls round the clock. I try not to pick calls in certain circumstances and environment like the banks, church, & certain meetings or when I am extremely fatigued or asleep at night. Switching the phone is something I totally refrain from doing, so if it switched off, it is switched off because I had to, especially in areas where phones are required to be switched off. Otherwise, at church or certain meetings, and when am sleeping, it is put on silence. SO PLEASE NEVER THINK THAT I DON’T WANT TO PICK MY CALLS, instead be thoughtful enough to leave a message and I will call you back or simply you call at a later time.

Feel free to post ur concerns! And excuse me if I don’t respond immediately, like everyone here, I have other things I do apart from participating in forums. Thank you.

The BB bold 1 & 2(9000 & 9700) are sold out! I will make announcement again as soon as we get more supplies.
Re: Brand New Blackberry Bold Phones @ Only N35,000.00 by dvd(f): 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2010
this is pure lie n a plot to scam. this guy is selling b200, crap!
Re: Brand New Blackberry Bold Phones @ Only N35,000.00 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2010
@dvd, why do you have to talk this trash, do you think BB is as expensive as we get them here, we are getting them at that price because Nigerians are too greedy, if you wanna know what I mean why not check this link and convert it to Naira and you'll see what I'm talking about
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/mob/1829138945.html
convert the price if $1 = N150
you can still bargain for a lesser price ooo
Re: Brand New Blackberry Bold Phones @ Only N35,000.00 by Sharon6(f): 12:01am On Jul 08, 2010
Nairalanders, i'm not saying this is the for real or not for real. All i want to say is that go to this guy and see things for yourself if you really want to patronize him, or set a location to meet with him. Don't just give out your address to anybody. This is naija. Shine your eyes wella make you no go open door for armed robbers oh. A WORD is enough for the WISE.
Re: Brand New Blackberry Bold Phones @ Only N35,000.00 by katme: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2010
just like GBYTE pointed out, BBs are not as expensive in other parts of the world as they are in naija. I don't know exactly where dis guy is getting his BB supplies from, but if its from UK or US then he can still make a good margin even if he lets it fly for 35k. they are not really expensive as is displayed here http://edinburgh.gumtree.com/edinburgh/30380_1.html Most of the BBs here go for 30k on the average, still u can get it for less if you make an offer
Re: Brand New Blackberry Bold Phones @ Only N35,000.00 by pafegs(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2010
@dvd. I believe that there is a more matured & better way to advice people and a more proffesional way to advertise your market (Tech Market). ‘Yelling’ is not a marketing strategy. I have mentioned that blackberry doesn’t have B200 and if any of our sales persons or delivery man brings anything to you that is not the original, branded Blackberry Bold 9700, don’t pay, simply send him away. I don’t see any use in you claiming I am scam and I sell B200, when thats not what i am selling. No, am not selling B200! Blackberry does not have B200.

@Gbyte. Thank you for telling the forum some truth they don’t know, and the reason why I might be selling at this price is because I am also getting it at good bargain. No sense in Greed! Right?

@Sharon. Thanks for throwing out an advice about location. People who have called me have been told to say a location, office or anywhere suitable. In as much as Residential delivery seems to be the choice of most customers, I am more comfortable with making deliveries at offices, so no one has me arrested when we have coincidences…u understand what I mean? And the pics on my blog is for you to know what you are getting, just incase there are people here who might not know what

About this B200 of a thing, I now know that one of our salesmen is offering it (as an alternative to Bold 1 & bold 2) to my customers who didn’t get their deliveries before we sold out. Pls, what I advertised here is what I will sell and not another thing.
Re: Brand New Blackberry Bold Phones @ Only N35,000.00 by pafegs(m): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2010
@ kATME. Good contribution. I imagine selling at 30K, some guys here will throw plety of stones at me, for being fair. lol!
Re: Brand New Blackberry Bold Phones @ Only N35,000.00 by pafegs(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2010
@ kATME. Good contribution. I imagine selling at 30K, some guys here will throw plenty of stones at me, for being fair. lol!
Re: Brand New Blackberry Bold Phones @ Only N35,000.00 by dvd(f): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2010
my final words people, tread with care.greed often results in scam, u v e been warned! peace out!

(1) (Reply)

Track Your Cars & Trucks At Low Cost / New Prices..blackberry Don Come Down Well Well. Open, Choose N Call Me / What we do at Cargozeal Technologies Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.