Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For His Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For His Nomination Form (239 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) / Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For His Nomination Form by Zarazzini: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ahead of the 2019 elections, a Presidential aspirant under the umbrella of the Alliance for a New Nigeria (ANN), Fela Durotoye, has taken to his social media page to urge Nigerians to donate money for him so that he can purchase his presidential nomination form.

He wrote on Twitter, “I need you to donate at least N1000 or whatever you can to purchase a nomination form (N3.5M) & to cover the cost of team travel across the nation in preparation for the Party primaries on September 29th, 2018. I know it’s a sacrifice, but like I’ve always said you’re the only cabal I have and will ever need.”

Source: https://www.searchngr.com/fela-durotoye-begs-nigerians-to-donate-money-for-his-presidential-nomination-form/

CC: seun
mynd44
dominique
lalasticlala

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For His Nomination Form by PROPHETmichael: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
A man that mismanaged our economy and also mismanaged his monthly salary (plus other benefits) to the extent that he can't afford nomination form is a disaster.

Buhari is a disaster.
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For His Nomination Form by alterswerve(m): 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
This one that couldn't articulate thoughts properly on On The Couch.. I was disappointed in what I heard him say.. Maybe I expected too much sha..

Ain't donating even my shi.t

(1) (Reply)

Why Fela Durotoye Is Doing What He Is Doing / BREAKING: Kemi Adeosun 'resigns' As Finance Minister / Obaseki Assures Of Quality Healthcare Service As Work Progresses On 20 Primary..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.