Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband (52476 Views)

Desola, Kunle Afod's Wife Reveals They Wanted To Abort Their Fourth Child / Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by nephemmy(m): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
get outta here...dumb!
u ain't a star...or are u? I don't think so...
please who's kunle afod? nairaland sef..
if it's Tom cruise I'll understand..that ur hubby wey no fine..rubbish
unnecessary attention...well sha take it...I've seen u undecided

1 Like

Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Deltatoto: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
CSTR1005:
A closed leg does not get fed.

Isn't that the new motto?
this ur motto pass me o
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Bintuenyo: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
Who is this Kunle again? The woman don dey show herself���������������������������������.
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Radiant1020(f): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nawa o
This one pass my power o
Did someone put a gun on her husband's head to have sex with the ladies

Abeg madam Na your husband you go warn
Because e be like say him self control na zero
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Shehunoshewhat: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
sosodevf:
Your husband probably needs a girl child, it seems your womb has a complete boys football team.

No man plays around just to get a girl child.
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by McPerry(f): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hmmmm... 4 boys no be small work ooo... To raise 1 alone I dey hear am...
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Josh44s(m): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
Millenniumlady:
You should blame your husband for always thinking with his third leg

I like gals like you. Come to daddy grin

Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by saintol(m): 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
Should we now follow you to go and beat them or what is this one saying self?
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by beninfo3: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
Anyways,it showsay the man dey do am well soteeee them begin dey rush am.......
if you wan sabi how to make woman come looking for you again,again and again Or you have been doing it well but after a while your d*ck begin dey fail you, just check out this: https://gossime..com/2018/09/six-exercises-to-correct-erectile.html
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by bigtt76(f): 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
Som wan canno play wit your husband again? Shei all na acting naaaa grin

nairalaila:
Actor Kunle Afod’s wife, Desola who took to Instagram to disclose that raising the 4 boys she has with with actor is frustrating, had a warning for actresses and upcoming actresses. 

Kunle Afod’s wife who noted that she has been quiet for long, dared actresses and upcoming acts who have had sex with her husband, to show up at movie locations with him and see how relaxed she will be. 

She wrote; 

For all the actress and upcoming actress that has bleeped with Baba Omiayo, I dare u all to be in the same location with him! Then u will see the relaxed Desola! Just because I have been quiet. 

This is coming after Kunle Afod in an interview with Punch, claimed that he turns down romantic roles because of his wife

https://lailasnews.com/actor-kunle-afods-wife-warns-actresses-having-sex-with-her-husband/

1 Like

Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Millenniumlady(f): 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
Josh44s:

I like gals like you. Come to daddy grin
Bring the money smiley

Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Kinggnicole(f): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
Madam you are married to your husband and not the girls. Who gives an eff if you've been quiet for donkey years? Mtcheew
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by sms08: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
E, e gba mi, relax ke, while they give ur husband lap dance.
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by franzis(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
sosodevf:
Your husband probably needs a girl child, it seems your womb has a complete boys football team.
He has a girl child but he isn't married to her mother and the girl resides abroad
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by IbrahimDamola: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
We yoruba and fucck fuccky. grin
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
link2ok22:

How about the loose girls. We should give them standing ovation?
abi o. If there were no loose girls, there will be less adultery.
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
Tinalex:
Some women are just genetically dumb. How do you abandon the erring party n start pursuing the unseen party? I just look at some women and laugh at their stupidity. You are frowning and keeping malice with your female neighbour your hubby is always admiring her yansh n smile at her greetings sheepishly, biko you dey follow am go office where he calls everything in skirt sweetheart and dearie? Better get a life n focus on something productive before you die of hbp throway...nonsense!!!
lol...so you don't know that that female neighbor na stranger and her hubby na her person, she fit don do her craze for hubby but believe me, na the stranger go suffer her mouth, curses pass. So I advise girls to always respect themselves with men irrespective of whether they are married or not. A good name they say...more ladies are getting shameless because they have the misguided notion that they are finer and sexier than the wives at home but the man see u before he marry na...why he no marry you? They are just living a stupid lie
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by dasparrow: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
This desola of a woman is so daft. She pretends like she is not aware that the average Nigerian bred male is a sexually transmitted disease-infested male-ashawo. His prick is community property. And even if all women stay away from him, he will look for an innocent 7 or 8 year old girl to rape and sexually molest.

Chronic infidelity is very common in Nigerian marraiges and this is why I consider Nigerian marraiges as scam and Nigerian married folks as bloody fraudsters who cannot keep the marital vows they took before God and man. Yet, their hypocritical assez have the nerve to pressure single people into marraige when they the married ones have turned the marraige institution into a complete joke!
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
dasparrow:
This desola of a woman is so daft. She pretends like she is not aware that the average Nigerian bred male is a sexually transmitted disease-infested male-ashawo. His prick is community property. And even if all women stay away from him, he will look for an innocent 7 or 8 year old girl to rape and sexually molest.

Chronic infidelity is very common in Nigerian marraiges and this is why I consider Nigerian marraiges as scam and Nigerian married folks as bloody fraudsters who cannot keep the marital vows they took before God and man. Yet, their hypocritical assez have the nerve to pressure single people into marraige when they the married ones have turned the marraige institution into a complete joke!
who beat u?
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Jasonmuna: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Take it easy madam
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by tabithababy(f): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Eeya

Mtcheeeeew undecided
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by gladisa7: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
agbonkamen:
And I am thinking of bleeping the guy o cos na crush grin grin
You dont look that cheap in your picure But most women are actually cheap in their head n heart.
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
This is wonderful. The question is, what will she do to those actress or the upcoming ones if that happens repeatedly? Carry Gun and blast their Brain out?
Nounsense!!

1 Like

Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by MOSDAM(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
Doesn't she know d profession of her husband? life of celebrities and sex goes togeda

1 Like

Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Aldebaran(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hmmm cheesy
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by arofemites(m): 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
Yewandequeen:
grin

Is this what u could do?
Laugh
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Exponental(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
Rubbish..... Go buy your husband a penis lock and keep the key.
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Yewandequeen(f): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
arofemites:

Is this what u could do?
Laugh
did I say that?
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by agbonkamen(f): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
gladisa7:

You dont look that cheap in your picure But most women are actually cheap in their head n heart.
you are very stupid if you didn't see sarcasm in it..... Cheap wangbuan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge: Eniola Badmus Shares Cleavage Baring 10 Years Throwback Photo / Only 35 People Attended Agbani Darego's Private Wedding / Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.