Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Nuns Running A Brothel. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nuns Running A Brothel. (1669 Views)

Joke Of The Day: Akpors And Onome At A Brothel / When You Plant Carrot Near A Brothel.......... (pictured) / Nuns Commiting Sins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nuns Running A Brothel. by lordoddy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2010
A man was travellin along d high way,when he saw a sign board sayin: 'SISTERS OF ST PAUL,HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION' 50 km.Thinking it just his imagination,he ignored it.On moving further he saw another sign 'SISTERS OF ST PAUL,HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION' 30km.Moving further he now saw a house with a sign on it.'SISTERS OF ST PAUL,HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION'. He stopped and knocked at d door,a nun in a black habit came out n asked him 'How can I help u son' D man replied 'I'm lookin forward to doing business with u'. D nun told him to follow her. After walkin through a long disorienting corridor,d man was confused.They now arrived at another door where another nun told him to put $100 in a plate n walk through d door.D man put $2000 n quickly opened d door n closed it shut behind him only to find himself at d front of the house again,wit dis note 'YOU AV JUST BEING SCREWED BY D NUNS'.
Re: Nuns Running A Brothel. by EfemenaXY: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2010
Nice smiley
Re: Nuns Running A Brothel. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2010
I'm not leaving till I get what I paid for
Re: Nuns Running A Brothel. by EfemenaXY: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2010
^^hehehe

and how much u pay na sting?? grin
Re: Nuns Running A Brothel. by jamace(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2010
grin grin grin
Re: Nuns Running A Brothel. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2010
Efemena_xy:

^^hehehe

and how much u pay na sting?? grin

Doesn't matter how much, what matters is that i paid. I go burn the house if I don't get screwed
Re: Nuns Running A Brothel. by EfemenaXY: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2010
but dem don talk am na cool

lordoddy:

A man was travellin along d high way,when he saw a sign board sayin: 'SISTERS OF ST PAUL,HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION' 50 km.Thinking it just his imagination,he ignored it.On moving further he saw another sign 'SISTERS OF ST PAUL,HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION' 30km.Moving further he now saw a house with a sign on it.'SISTERS OF ST PAUL,HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION'. He stopped and knocked at d door,a nun in a black habit came out n asked him 'How can I help u son' D man replied 'I'm lookin forward to doing business with u'. D nun told him to follow her. After walkin through a long disorienting corridor,d man was confused.They now arrived at another door where another nun told him to put $100 in a plate n walk through d door.D man put $2000 n quickly opened d door n closed it shut behind him only to find himself at d front of the house again,wit dis note 'YOU AV JUST BEING SCREWED BY D NUNS'.
Re: Nuns Running A Brothel. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2010
:d,

(1) (Reply)

A Proud Mum / Swaggs / Who Dies First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.