Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

See What A Girl Does With Her Monthly Ovulation (screenshots) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Girl Does With Her Monthly Ovulation (screenshots) (772 Views)

Twitter Weed Seller, Dosumu Ayomide Accused Of Multiple Scams (screenshots) / Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) / Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Girl Does With Her Monthly Ovulation (screenshots) by domesifa(m): 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
A Facebook user has exposed her friend who "sells" her ovulation to make money

Re: See What A Girl Does With Her Monthly Ovulation (screenshots) by domesifa(m): 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
Continues...

Re: See What A Girl Does With Her Monthly Ovulation (screenshots) by clive2u(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
where do they buy sperm. asking for a friend o before somebody will think i wanna sell my juice
Re: See What A Girl Does With Her Monthly Ovulation (screenshots) by lawalosky(m): 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
anyway as long as is her life, what is my business

Re: See What A Girl Does With Her Monthly Ovulation (screenshots) by Wilfredpat22(f): 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fabricated chat.

We girls will do anything for money inasmuch as we see our friend doing the same and making it

It’s better to sell my ovulation than pretend on social media how holy I am

Hypocrites everywhere
Re: See What A Girl Does With Her Monthly Ovulation (screenshots) by Charles4000(m): 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Chieee person wife....tomorrow.�

(1) (Reply)

13 year old Girl Ochanya Raped by Father and Son, Protests rock Abuja / Video: Two Ladiesstripped Unclad And Tortured, See What They Did / What Is Wrong With ECOBANK Plc And CBN Keeps Mute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.