Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

President Muhammad Buhari Set Economic Record The First In Nigeria History - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammad Buhari Set Economic Record The First In Nigeria History (848 Views)

Fact Check: Did INEC Record The Same Results For Bauchi And Gombe States? / Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list / NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Muhammad Buhari Set Economic Record The First In Nigeria History by judondasylva(m): 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
When @MBuhari is done with NIGERIANS they'll wait up one day to find that all they own is the wrapper they went to bed with the night before. As for those who think NOI has no knowledge of economics, a prophet isn't well regarded in her own land. APC remains a demonic party.
The nairaland APC BMC crew are always quick to refresh our memory with how an administration spend Nigerian dry.
But till today they always shy away from this simple questions .
1. How much is a bag of rice 2015 vs 2018
2. What is the dollar rate 2015 vs 2018
3. What is the PMS price per litre 2015 vs 2018
4. What is pure water satchet price 2015 vs 2018
5. I bag of fetrilizer 2015 vs 2018

Re: President Muhammad Buhari Set Economic Record The First In Nigeria History by Sarkin: 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
He has a plan so sit back and relax
Re: President Muhammad Buhari Set Economic Record The First In Nigeria History by khingTony(m): 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
nah wa oh

1 Like

Re: President Muhammad Buhari Set Economic Record The First In Nigeria History by gentlegenius(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nigeria is doomed under this dullard.

Buhari in just 3 years has borrowed more than the entire PDP 16 years of leadership.
When you consider also, that he has recovered billions of naira in his flamboyant corruption fight, you begin to wonder why he has failed to keep his campaign promises...

Abeg, zombies should please show me at least 3 promises buhari has kept in his list of promises below:

1 Like

Re: President Muhammad Buhari Set Economic Record The First In Nigeria History by Saao(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
And some dudes are still supporting the old man
Re: President Muhammad Buhari Set Economic Record The First In Nigeria History by dheilaw1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
he'd still win in 2019
so stop wasting your time

1 Like

Re: President Muhammad Buhari Set Economic Record The First In Nigeria History by chairman00100: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
I love the 5%, hate us all you want, but the moment you decide to tell yourself the truth you will agree with us, we have rejected him again already, we are still standing by our decision, no REGRETS

1 Like

Re: President Muhammad Buhari Set Economic Record The First In Nigeria History by Fierce11: 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sarkin:
People are suffering, dying and starving.. Sleeping very late and waking up extremely early just to make ends meet in this trying regime and all you can type is sit back and relax? Relax? Smh.. Bmcs have lost it.. I pray your family would never encounter hardship.. But God does not always answer my prayer

1 Like

Re: President Muhammad Buhari Set Economic Record The First In Nigeria History by gentlegenius(m): 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
dheilaw1:
he'd still win in 2019
so stop wasting your time
I am not worried about how the dullard has ruined my country... I am just concerned about how some foolish zombies like you will want an unhealthy, incompetent old man to keep ruining my country.
I just feel like slapping you.
Because...

4 Likes

Re: President Muhammad Buhari Set Economic Record The First In Nigeria History by dheilaw1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
gentlegenius:

I am not worried about how the dullard has ruined my country... I am just concerned about how some foolish zombies like you will want an unhealthy, incompetent old man to keep ruining my country.
I just feel like slapping you.
Because...
go and kill yourself or better still wait till 2019 to visit the lagoon
Re: President Muhammad Buhari Set Economic Record The First In Nigeria History by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
The painful thing is there's nothing on ground to justify the borrowings

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammad Buhari Set Economic Record The First In Nigeria History by StillX10(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Buhari is indeed a record setter, under him we have crisis unprecedented in the following area

Economy

security

electoral processes

education

power and other areas we can't mention

1 Like

Re: President Muhammad Buhari Set Economic Record The First In Nigeria History by judondasylva(m): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2018
Sarkin:
Mynd44 _Lalasticlala
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mukina2 Lalasticlala do you guys agree that Buhari has a better plan? please move this topic to the next level let's see what most Nigerians feel about the good work of the President.

(1) (Reply)

THROWBACK: How The PDP Conducted Ekiti Election In 2014 / Ajimobi’s Imposition Of Tegbe, Beginning Of End Of Oyo APC ― Akala / Be Careful Not To Go To Jail, Lauretta Onochie Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.