Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Rt Briscoe Is Hiring Big Time ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rt Briscoe Is Hiring Big Time ! (2295 Views)

Recruitment At RT Briscoe / Vacancies At Rt Briscoe / Briscoe Helicopters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rt Briscoe Is Hiring Big Time ! by Lush: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2007
RT Briscoe has advertised for several vacancies which include:

Marketing executive http://www.ideyfind.com/forum/index.php?topic=55.0

Electrical engineer http://www.ideyfind.com/forum/index.php?topic=56.0

Sales executive http://www.ideyfind.com/forum/index.php?topic=57.0

Manager http://www.ideyfind.com/forum/index.php?topic=58.0

Have fun!!! grin
Re: Rt Briscoe Is Hiring Big Time ! by nkoseyem: 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2007
look lush i really dont have much to say to you all i can say is that u really need help divine 1 for that matter what is really the meaning of all these nonsense u are doing?its really sad
Re: Rt Briscoe Is Hiring Big Time ! by Oluchia(f): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2007
nkoseyem:

look lush i really don't have much to say to you all i can say is that u really need help divine 1 for that matter what is really the meaning of all these nonsense u are doing?its really sad
I don't understand. Is there anything wrong with his post? Maybe u are the one that realy needs 'divine' help.
Re: Rt Briscoe Is Hiring Big Time ! by Lush: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2007
My sis (Oluchia), i've been wondering myself undecided
Re: Rt Briscoe Is Hiring Big Time ! by tutsie(f): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2007
nkoseyem:

look lush i really don't have much to say to you all i can say is that u really need help divine 1 for that matter what is really the meaning of all these nonsense u are doing?its really sad
I dnt see anything wrong with lush's posts,so i dnt knw why uve been harassing him in all d threads he has posted.what do u want him to do for u,apply for the jobs on ur behalf.abeg,pls stop disturbing d guy,if u cant write or say anything dats makes sense,then stop going thru threads posted by him,abi .lush,thanks a bunch for the links
Re: Rt Briscoe Is Hiring Big Time ! by Lush: 10:08am On Apr 04, 2007
I was actually thinking of not putting up posts again but its good to know its appreciated so i'll continue posting vacancies unless you have objections cheesy
Re: Rt Briscoe Is Hiring Big Time ! by Melenge: 12:29am On Apr 05, 2007
Transocean Recruiting!!

Transocean is the world's largest offshore drilling company that provides services to oil and gas companies. Transocean Support Services Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transocean Inc, requires suitably qualified Nigerians for the following positions:

Rig Engineer Trainees – Ref: REP/07

Successful candidates will be required to:

Follow a structured training programme - Rig Engineer Programme, for a minimum of 36 months. Work both offshore and in our onshore offices in any part of the world during the various phases of the training.

Educational Qualifications:

Minimum of a University degree (Second Class Honours – Upper Division) in any of the following disciplines: Engineering – Chemical, Electrical/Electron ics, Marine, Mechanical, and Petroleum;

Rig Supervisor Trainees – Ref: ART/07

Successful candidates will be required to:

Follow an Accelerated Rig Training Programme (ART) Programme, for a minimum of between 30 and 36 months. Work offshore in any part of the world during the various phases of the training.

Educational Qualifications

Minimum of a University degree or HND in Engineering – Electrical/Electron ics, Marine, Mechanical and Petroleum or Purchasing and Supply, and Business Administration

General Requirements for all Candidates

An ability to relate well with people of different races and cultures

An ability to be a team player

Excellent interpersonal and communication skills

A results orientation with a high sense of responsibility.

Good computer skills

All applicant must have completed the NYSC.

How to Apply

Send an application with photocopies of your credentials and curriculum vitae to our consultants, with the appropriate reference code at the top left hand corner of the envelope, and on the curriculum vitae.

Consultants

Business Resource Associates, (BRASS)

20B, Ologon Abaje Street ,

Victoria Island ,

Lagos .
Re: Rt Briscoe Is Hiring Big Time ! by Lush: 7:39am On Apr 05, 2007
@ Melenge, thats the spirit but it would be better if you posted this as a main topic so that more people will see this ad. Meaning, click on new topic when you get to the job category and post as normal. Cheers. wink
Re: Rt Briscoe Is Hiring Big Time ! by kencares: 11:34am On Apr 05, 2007
there is notin wrong with it
Re: Rt Briscoe Is Hiring Big Time ! by mrpataki(m): 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2007
@ tutsie,
Could you please send me a mail. I got to know Anu through you!

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Onshore & Offshore Positions At Swift Oil & Gas / New Sap Opportunities Available Asap In Nigeria / Lecturers Needed For Immediate Employment @ Awka Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.