Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,307 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Thigh Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thigh Problem (430 Views)

Admin Please Push To Top Urgent Help Penis, Lap Upper Thigh, Scrotum Itches Me / 8 Best Ways To Lose Thigh Fat Naturally At Home / Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thigh Problem by Dickson25(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
Help.... my brother is suffering from thigh problem...one of the thigh is not functioning well and he is not walking well again. The leg is becoming weak and he does feal pain in his waist am confused now.... Anybody with medical advise on what to do pls
Re: Thigh Problem by FTjnr(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
sorry, bro, for your brother's thigh. take him to a good orthopaedic hospital as soon as you can coz delay is dangerous. i hope he gets better and be back on his feet again.

i'm having a similar issue with my ex. she suffers from severe leg pains and might get amputated soon, so i need to know where to buy a good wheelchair for her. it's the best i can do since we're no longer together.

even her son has a nairaland account.

cc hujosi.
Re: Thigh Problem by oxypress: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
If it is confirmed as radiculopathy hyperbaric oxygen therapy will help. See your doctor first.
Re: Thigh Problem by oxypress: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
FTjnr:
sorry, bro, for your brother's thigh. take him to a good orthopaedic hospital as soon as you can coz delay is dangerous. i hope he gets better and be back on his feet again.

i'm having a similar issue with my ex. she suffers from severe leg pains and might get amputated soon, so i need to know where to buy a good wheelchair for her. it's the best i can do since we're no longer together.

even her son has a nairaland account.

cc hujosi.
It is better to give advice and let it be ignored than to skip what you write. Let us not be judged by our concience:
Why will she need to do amputation? Why the pains. Whats the diagnosis. Hope I am not doing 'busybody'? HBOT works!

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Breast Cancer / Meet The Nigerian Professor Who Discovered And Fought Against Iodine Deficiency / Umuahia South LG Chairman Visits Umunwanwa Exposed Oil Pipeline Site (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.