Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Admin Please Push To Top Urgent Help Penis, Lap Upper Thigh, Scrotum Itches Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Admin Please Push To Top Urgent Help Penis, Lap Upper Thigh, Scrotum Itches Me (4138 Views)

Pls Help : Sharp Pain In My Upper Thigh Area / Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area / Why Your Skin Itches And The Remedies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admin Please Push To Top Urgent Help Penis, Lap Upper Thigh, Scrotum Itches Me by Pleaseineedhelp: 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Please Admin push to the top very urgent
Please any help I’ve used permethrin ivermectin antibiotics drugs Benzyl benzoate and now using damatol but still my penis gets dry and itch with bumps on my scrotum.

The itch feels sweet
I’ve never had sex too

If you have any solutions please feel free to hit me up I can’t bear this

1 Like

Re: Admin Please Push To Top Urgent Help Penis, Lap Upper Thigh, Scrotum Itches Me by mojibbz(m): 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Add "graphic images" bikonu! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Admin Please Push To Top Urgent Help Penis, Lap Upper Thigh, Scrotum Itches Me by Omihanifa: 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
You are shameless liar for saying you have never had sex undecided

That rubbish on your dick is an Infection you got through unprotected sexual intercourse so why are you lying angry

You better swallow your pride and be on your way to the hospital tomorrow to seek proper care instead of waiting for trial and error here
Re: Admin Please Push To Top Urgent Help Penis, Lap Upper Thigh, Scrotum Itches Me by jetwonder(m): 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
grin grin grin u dong carry am! olosho pussy with teeth dong bite you!!! go hospital
Re: Admin Please Push To Top Urgent Help Penis, Lap Upper Thigh, Scrotum Itches Me by Pleaseineedhelp: 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
I’ve never had sex I would say if I did there’s no Shame hiding it
Re: Admin Please Push To Top Urgent Help Penis, Lap Upper Thigh, Scrotum Itches Me by Pleaseineedhelp: 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Omihanifa:

That rubbish on your dick is an Infection you got through unprotected sexual intercourse so why are you lying angry

You better swallow your pride and be on your way to the hospital tomorrow to seek proper care instead of waiting for trial and error here
I’ve never had sex I would say if I did there’s no Shame hiding it
Re: Admin Please Push To Top Urgent Help Penis, Lap Upper Thigh, Scrotum Itches Me by ekanx27(m): 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
First of all, na the rashes make the John Thomas Fold/Shrink like Millipede wen Dem touch?

Anyways if you like yourself, swallow your pride and go to the hospital for proper check up or if you nor too hold baa, meet one Chemist guy man and narrate how e dey do you give am and he go provide assistance or Lastly go meet all those Tradomedical doctor make Dem Mix correct infection Medicine for you wen bitter pass Diabetes Medicine. If possible ask of Medbosch, drink one shot in the morning before meal and one shot in the night before you go to bed and you will see your roasted and peeling John Thomas come back to Factory reset. But nor lash for like 4 months. E go better make you Masturbate than looking for a dirty, stinky, juiceless and harmattan feasted Pvssy to stick your John Thommasson into.

I wish you the best in your pursuit of cure to this Predicament. This is one of the few things that makes you a man. The ability to contract STI during your exploration as a wiper.

Re: Admin Please Push To Top Urgent Help Penis, Lap Upper Thigh, Scrotum Itches Me by PROPHETmichael: 12:20am On Dec 20, 2021
Download "Drsavealife" app and follow the instructions. A well trained and professional doctors (the best in the country) will diagnose you.

You can also follow them on facebook

1 Share

Re: Admin Please Push To Top Urgent Help Penis, Lap Upper Thigh, Scrotum Itches Me by PROPHETmichael: 12:27am On Dec 20, 2021
Omihanifa:

Hmmm Nawa for you ooo. So you think someone that isn't ashamed to show you his infected manhood, will now feel shame to tell you he had sex? Use your brain

2 Likes

Re: Admin Please Push To Top Urgent Help Penis, Lap Upper Thigh, Scrotum Itches Me by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 20, 2021
Instead of u to carry yourself to the hospital for treatment, u are
doing trial and error and drinking medicine like water. The risk you guyz take some times can be appaling. At the end u go still go dat hospital. angry

(1) (Reply)

High Blood Pressure: How Can One Control It? / Tattoo Removal By Laser: Before And After Photos / TOILET DISEASE/INFECTION-REAL OR IMAGINARY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.