Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

'Davido broke my heart' Controversial Singer Maheeda Makes Shocking Revelations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Davido broke my heart' Controversial Singer Maheeda Makes Shocking Revelations (1387 Views)

Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone / Davido Broke The New Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend (chioma) / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Davido broke my heart' Controversial Singer Maheeda Makes Shocking Revelations by medua123: 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nigeria Singer Maheeda makes surprising revelations about her life that is unknown to many as she covers the latest issue of Nicson Africa Magazine ....

First we know you as Maheeda but what is your real name?

Caroline Sam is my real name

What is your beauty Secret?

My Beauty secret is bleaching . Is part of it though. But my beauty I believe is resting well , exercising enough, less night parties , eating healthy as much as I can to get enough vitamins and nutrients and I also take a lot of good supplements to support my eating.

What do you do to keep your husband to yourself always and keep off side chicks?

To keep my husband to myself, hmmm juju? Lmao….. nahh mhen I just be myself, as honest and real as I can be.. I don’t think you can keep men from cheating or side chicks they will hav to decide that themselves… matured men do it right….

Who is your celebrity crush?

I don’t have celebrity crush anymore lol .. maybe because I’m far from home. It use to be davido Yea he broke my heart and had choima assurance 

What is the weirdest thing a fan has ever done for you?

A fan grabbed my butt at the airport… That wasn’t wired tho Emm nothing yet I think...

click here for full interview:
https://www.gistembassy.com/davido-broke-my-heart-controversial-singer-maheeda-makes-shocking-revelations-about-her-life-in-new-interview/

Re: 'Davido broke my heart' Controversial Singer Maheeda Makes Shocking Revelations by Airforce1(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
I think maheeda is one of the most beautiful and super sexy women alive .

Every department of her body is 100% on point in my opinion .

She's a goddess .
Re: 'Davido broke my heart' Controversial Singer Maheeda Makes Shocking Revelations by Millenniumlady(f): 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
I just like her as a person cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'Davido broke my heart' Controversial Singer Maheeda Makes Shocking Revelations by medua123: 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
she is real
Re: 'Davido broke my heart' Controversial Singer Maheeda Makes Shocking Revelations by CTechHub(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
sorry lady
Re: 'Davido broke my heart' Controversial Singer Maheeda Makes Shocking Revelations by chriskosherbal(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
wink
Re: 'Davido broke my heart' Controversial Singer Maheeda Makes Shocking Revelations by kaycee125: 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
My paddy how are you?
Millenniumlady:
I just like her as a person cheesy
Re: 'Davido broke my heart' Controversial Singer Maheeda Makes Shocking Revelations by Millenniumlady(f): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
kaycee125:
My paddy how are you?
Chief you know we need to talk

#SUGARDADDY
Re: 'Davido broke my heart' Controversial Singer Maheeda Makes Shocking Revelations by kaycee125: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
How can I reach you? you used to have my mail.
Millenniumlady:
Chief you know we need to talk

#SUGARDADDY
Re: 'Davido broke my heart' Controversial Singer Maheeda Makes Shocking Revelations by Millenniumlady(f): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
kaycee125:
How can I reach you? you used to have my mail.
k

(1) (Reply)

Yomi Casual Belittles Alexx Ekubo / Davido Pictured In A Van, At US Promo Tour Day 2 (photos) / [VIDEO] Bbnaija 2019: Mercy Displays Hot Backside In The Dressing Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.