Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? (653 Views)

You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera / Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term / Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by HardMirror(m): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
The major selling point for buhari so far is the tag of 'mr integrity'

Present intellectually sound argument to support your stance for or against buhari's re-election.

Thank you
Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by lwise(m): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
No,He doesn't. For the singular fact that we still depend solely on borrowing to survive,it clearly shows He lacks ideas on how to move this Country forward.I expect him to make a law to ban all imported items that has its equivalent locally.If we have been depending on locally made goods since He became President ,we wouldn't have any reason to mortgage our future by taking huge loans.
What stops him from forcing all government official to make Innoson vehicles their official vehicle.

This is 21st century,He still reason like someone living in the 80s. He is not fit,forget about integrity,corruption hasn't reduce a bit.
Being a man of integrity is not enough to consider a man fit to be President. Sincerely speaking,the man that will move this nation forward could still be wallowing in corruption now.If we have a strong institution against corruption,it will be very difficult for people to even embezzle their own company fund just like the case of China,death penalty awaits anybody found guilty of corrupt practices.
I cant imagine the President being cajoled that the killings in Benue is politically motivated.
Let me stop here because I am not happy about the state of this nation.
Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
I used to be a Buhari supporter then. But after all this "charge and bail" corruption fighting and inhuman treatment towards lives in this country I changed my mind. Funny enough whoever is voted in will do same. I am fed up with politicians.
Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by donbachi(m): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
No....nigerians pots of soup don dey loss.
Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by HardMirror(m): 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
lwise:
No,He doesnt
why?
Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
He even deserve a third term.
Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by HardMirror(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
AmiciLord:
I used to be a Buhari supporter then. But after all this "charge and bail" corruption fighting and inhuman treatment towards lives in this country I changed my mind. Funny enough whoever is voted in will do same. I am fed up with politicians.
hmm... you are right. I really want to see why people still support him, cos i dont understand honestly. The government has been a far cry from what was promised during the campaigns but i wld want his supporters to tell us why they are supporting him.
Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by Bibors(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
The question is not even necessary, the question should be who will replace Buhari.
The blind and deaf even the imbeciles know like their name that Buhari is a monumental failure.
Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by HardMirror(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:
He even deserve a third term.
just tell us why, maybe you wld convince those who dont agree
Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
HardMirror:
just tell us why, maybe you wld convince those who dont agree

Ask BMC or BSO not me
Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by HardMirror(m): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
Bibors:
The question is not even necessary, the question should be who will replace Buhari.
The blind and deaf even the imbeciles know like their name that Buhari is a monumental failure.
there are options to pick from. But what exactly drives the zeal his supporters have for him? I wish they speak up
Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by HardMirror(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Ask BMC or BSO not me
i already know why they support buhari. Let those who are not bmc speak up
Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by madone: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
He won't come come back.
Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by Bibors(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
HardMirror:
there are options to pick from. But what exactly drives the zeal his supporters have for him? I wish they speak up

It has been proven that zombiesm drives their zeal.
The taste of fresh blood.
Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
At this time majority of his supporters are Hausas and Fulanis. Unlike when majority of Nigerians supported him to kick out GEJ. Ppl from all tribes and religion voted for him then. I am not sure he is going to get such votes again.

His present supporters still support him because he is one of them. They don't care if his performance is poor as they want one of their own there.

HardMirror:
hmm... you are right. I really want to see why people still support him, cos i dont understand honestly. The government has been a far cry from what was promised during the campaigns but i wld want his supporters to tell us why they are supporting him.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
As much as i dont want Buhari back i am yet to see any messiah in all the aspirants.
I no go vote for anybody sef. Na waste of time.

Bibors:
Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by Bibors(m): 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
AmiciLord:
As much as i dont want Buhari back i am yet to see any messiah in all the aspirants.
I no go vote for anybody sef. Na waste of time.

My bother, voting is a citizen's responsibility.
I urge you to vote and clear your conscience.
Let them rig till the electorates get wise. The truth is that electorate are getting wiser everyday besides the Zombies.

Moghalu is a real presidential aspirant with the intellectual capacity to deliver.
Nigeria will not allow him win his Ward, therefore let's set dog against dog and the better dog should win.
Saraki Vs Buhari.

I opted for Saraki and not Atiku because Saraki's machevilian game will make electorates wiser for 2023 and 2027 if Nigeria exists as a country by then.
Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
I support Buhari

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by Horus(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xi8ZzmW7g4

Should President Buhari Be Elected For Second Term In Office? - Nigerians React
Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by deltaisgreat: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
HardMirror:
religious fanatism drives the zeal of course?
Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by HardMirror(m): 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
Oh thanks bro
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xi8ZzmW7g4

Should President Buhari Be Elected For Second Term In Office? - Nigerians React
Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by gentlegenius(m): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
The lifeless dullard must go back to daura.
Because he had failed to keep his campaign promises...

Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by OAFMods: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
HardMirror:

But the other govt have been near cry to their promises for the previous 16 years ba that is why Nigeria craved for change ?

HardMirror:

Once you present your list of options I will give beta reasons how Buhari is beta to all of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by limeta(f): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
Yes
So Fulani can take over Yoruba land
Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
limeta:
Yes So Fulani can take over Yoruba land
grin
Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by beatmonster(m): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
He should be made life president. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by Arda1000(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
I just have 2 reasons why i want buhari to win in 2019 1st buhari should win so that all zombies will not come out and talk rubbish about him not getting enough time to chaji nija(as matter of fat this will be their number one excuse) 2nd buhari should win so after and 4rs of hunger and suffering i know that majority of his hardcore zombies will have a brain factory reset(i mean when they hear chanji(negative chanji)they will take they heels. Lets leave the buharist fanatics to have their stupidity to their full,exprience is the best teacher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by Arda1000(m): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
I just have 2 reasons why i want buhari to win in 2019 1st buhari should win so that all zombies will not come out and talk rubbish about him not getting enough time to chaji nija(as matter of fat this will be their number one excuse) 2nd buhari should win so after 4rs of hunger and suffering i know that majority of his hardcore zombies will have a brain factory reset(i mean when they hear chanji(negative chanji)they will run as fast as their leg can carry them. Lets leave the buharist fanatics to have their stupidity to their full,exprience is the best teacher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Buhari Deserves A Second Term? Why? If Not, Why Not? by budaatum: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
Why Buhari Must Have A Second Term

Some of us think things happen randomly. Come over to the Regs section and you'd soon read 'so, did humans become by chance?'

Integrity, is one question people cast about when accessing Buhari. I read a lot about his so called corruption. Yet, I say, Buhari is the president or head of state of Nigeria, bar Murtala perhaps, with the most integrity that Nigeria has had in my lifetime! For comparison, Shagari was ineptitude that became a free for all, GEJ was, "na we de dere and na we go de dere forever so make we chop", and Abacha was, "I'm gonna live forever so let me take as much of it as possible and make it mine". Sai bubu is, "come on guys, stop this stealing". As a message, it is mighty enough for me, considering, so Sai my bubu second term, indeed!

Some of you actually believe it is God that freed the Israelites from captivity and struck down Abacha, yet you cannot fathom that God could possibly have chosen a Buhari to rule over you because he is most merciful and wise. Buhari has been around a long while so he knows the forces that stop Nigeria developing and the magnitude of the job to wrestle it out of their hands. To imagine freeing Nigeria from its Egyptian Captivity would take one single term is stupid and ignorant and shut up even, for you know absolutely nothing of that which you speak of, forgive my outburst. Ten plagues it took for the Israelites to be released from their's and you expect no pain for Nigerians emancipation?! In Yoruba we'd say, you think its oju la san; not many argue that Buhari is facing powers and principalities.

Buhari has shown how resolute he is. Little to say, not swayed by sentiment, and thoughtful before acting because he knows he can put his foot in mouth, yet, the likes who's enemies, opposed to his actions, cower fearfully at his feet. Okay, so no one is particularly fearful of Buhari, but you can't say that those who ought to be aren't threading much more carefully than they would have done! Just look at that Jagbajantist Jaguda. Would his swagger not be more if Buhari were not President? I think his swagger would be a hundred fold more and that of many like him in thousands too, so sai my bubu Buhari for me not having to continously moan about Jagaban's robbery in my face all the time. The eighties Buhari would have thrown his ass in jail for two hundred years, but I'm glad he has transformed more into a President, as opposed to a dictator, which is more his bent.

People used to say, "whether na my money or somebody else's money, God don't make me lack either". That is like saying "God, bless this thief I am about to steal"! The fact is, if you have less money power under Buhari than under GEJ, you probably hate Buhari, but as my bubu once said, you are a lazy Nigerian and should starve if you are waiting for manna from heaven! The pharaohic looting of Nigeria's wealth under GEJ is just not compatible with Nigeria's progress.

Buhari goes before that Pharaoh that stops Nigerians developing, and lacking the arrogance to assume "I, Buhari can do it alone", beside him stands Osinbajo, the wisest, most capable, most integrous (is that a word even?) Vice President Nigeria has ever had, like an Aaron besides Moses stands he beside my bubu, and you are not saying "Sai Bubu Almighty", even, oh ye of dim wit who see no further than the nose. Or will it not be that sai bubu's second term, him frail and ill, the young and energetic and full of Spirit Osinbajo would rule Nigeria like an Anointed, and doing so well as VP and for a first term, and for a second term as President Osinbajo trampling on enemies of Nigeria who will all fall by 2031!

The non-lazy Nigerians, those who want progress for our most illustrious nation, if not exactly this very day, but the not too distant future, realise that it's not only Buhari who will carry cross for Nigeria, but everyone of us. And the very beginning of the unfolding of that is, Sai my bubu, the cattle herder from Daura!

O, isn't he all so Abrahamic, my bubu!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ADP Raises Alarm Over Apc's 'Secret Plan' To Win Osun 2018 Election / On Those With Real Eyes Can See This...(photos) / Video : Watch Tinubu Praise Ambode's Perfromance Just Few Months Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.