Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

I Have Battled With Personal Self-esteem Issues- M.I Abaga Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Battled With Personal Self-esteem Issues- M.I Abaga Says (224 Views)

Safiya Yusuf: I Was Stoned, Battled Depression When My Nude Video Was Leaked / Patience Oseni Is Dead! Battled Stroke / Kanye West Stole My Idea - M.I Abaga Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Battled With Personal Self-esteem Issues- M.I Abaga Says by shemzyadeyemi: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
Popular Nigerian rapper, M.I Abaga reveals that he has battled with personal self-esteem issues despite his bold and outspoken nature.

He made this known via his Instagram account on Thursday the 13th of September, 2018, stating that he is afraid of failure.

read more on http://www.trends44.com/i-have-battled-with-personal-self-esteem-issues-m-i-abaga-says/

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING News! Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Boy / Breaking: Popular Blogger,linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby Boy / L.A.X Set To Drop Debut Project In October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.