Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? (32984 Views)

Us Visiting Visa - Summer School / How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by BabaOlu(m): 5:57am On Jan 06, 2006
I want to go to yankee on holiday from Naija. What is the best way to get the U.S Visiting Visa from Naija? What do I need to do to avoid refusal as they're refusing people this days in Naija?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by omu(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2006
Hi,
Hope you are not checking out ? anyway, getting visa in nigeria is now getting worst. but, If you can get your invitation letter from your contact in america, in which he has to take a very good care of you, and for urself with a very good familly ties, You see the point is, these people think every body is checking out, and for sure you are not 1 of those? Wish u the best
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by Akolawole(m): 4:25am On Jan 07, 2006
Your documents do not matter to US embassy. They are not only hostile to Nigerians they are to all 3rd world countries.

Do they even look at the documents?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by Kokscity(m): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2006
BabaOlu

Where in the US do u want to go? State,City,Hotel,Family ETC

How Long are you staying?

Do u have a Job?

Why should the person on the other side of the window, trust that you will be back?

Those questions are necessary for you to answer and answer confidently.

GoodLuck!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by bedone(m): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2006
Make sure the family you will be staying with are financially secured at least they should be making about $40, 000 a year, it is all for security that you will not become a liability to american government. Do you have something that will definately bring you back to nigeria like: you hold a big positioin in a big company, you just newly married, and blah blah. If you don't have anything make things up embarassed I guess that is not ethical.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by Kokscity(m): 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2006
Baba

Have you set an interview date yet? Have u travelled b4 or are you using a virgin Passport?
If you know any one that has recently tried and failed, ask them how their experience was, and then see if you can do the opposite.

Good Luck Bro!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by BabaOlu(m): 5:20am On Jan 10, 2006
I've been to U.K before. The last time I tried Yankee to visit an uncle, they bounced me - they did not even looked at any of my document. This time around, I'm actually going for a week conference.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by Kokscity(m): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2006
Baba

They will bounce you if you use a conference as an excuse. Look for a better reason and you might just be lucky. Did they take your finger print?

I think u need a better reason than a conference,especially if you have been bounced b4 and your passport was stamped.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by BabaOlu(m): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2006
Kokscity,

Yes, my finger prints were taken and my passport stamped. Meanwhile the conference is an annual international conference and would like to be there this year. Whats your suggestion.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by Kokscity(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2006
Baba

Where is the conference? and what is it about? Dude i think after your passport has been stamped and your finger print taken, you need to come up with a better plan b. Or else if it gets stamped again, i don't think you will ever visit this Great Country. So make sure you know your odds!!!

Kokscity
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by dejiolowe: 12:10am On Jan 16, 2006
is yankee do or die?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by Kokscity(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2006
Not sure Deji, but i think the man wants to come to Yankee.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by Lawnzo(m): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2006
Guys,i have been bounce once,the truth is they did not even get to look at my documents...and i must confess i had all they would have requested for.....they took my thumbprint,so i dont know if i can try it again with a virgin passport,cos iam still willing to do so...
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by iginla(m): 12:43am On Feb 07, 2006
Y'ello Guys,
I planned going on vacation to the U.S,virgin passport,married what else do you want to know,I would appreciate someone giving me a letter of invitation.Please come to my aid
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by Kokscity(m): 12:53am On Feb 07, 2006
Iginla

I think you need to baptize your passport with another country before you go to the US.Try UK or somewhere in Europe first. I am not sure who will write you a letter of Invitation of the bat. You see the person that does,is usually responsible for you. That is Financially, Physically ETC. So if you get into trouble, that person is like your next of kin. I would not do it for someone i do not know. But anyway all the best in your endeavors.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by holyghost(m): 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2006
Its easy but expensive from $3800 to $6000, but it a sure thing I know of a travel agency that has the right contact with the American embassy

all the do is find a seminar that is on going or will be hosted in the USA and register you so get a visa and you may come after the even if you like and do what they call drop box and go back again as you like.

in fact this travel agency has being arranging such travels for four years now and they even carry top government officials as well
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by blablabla(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2006
[color=#990000][/color]

this is my first post, and am already tripping, yankee visa is purely God's case no appeal possible, as in if God decides you will get it, you do, if he decides otherwise, no matter the documents you have nothing for you. How to decide what God wants? All depends on your relationship with him, so, apply, but have your facts right, if you are between 21 and 35, forget holidays, think of better reasons, yet to meet someone between 21 to 35 going for a holiday who was not bounced.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by lonelytune(f): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2006
dejiolowe

Do you really want to go to USA?
how old are you? what is your family like ? Are you married or single? what are your intentions / plans when you get there?. BE TRUTHFUL, PLEASE!
answer these few questions and I will hook you up.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by lonelytune(f): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2006
dejiolowe, sorry, my questions are meant for Babaolu

Do you really want to go to USA?
how old are you? what is your family like ? Are you married or single? what are your intentions / plans when you get there?. BE TRUTHFUL, PLEASE!
answer these few questions and I will hook you up.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by muyete(m): 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2006
Iwonder how lonelytune wants to go about it. Why are you so particular about his family and marital status among other things . Please declare your intentions ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Me too Iwant to go to yankee ( on a sacarstic note) grin grin grin grin grin grin

No offence
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by lonelytune(f): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2006
muyete,

Don`t worry on how? Let babaolu answer those questions OR you self can answer then, I will tell you how. haba, why you dey answer question with question self.
you should know if woman want to do something for man, no bi joke. we will do it. Ladies, no bi true??
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by didisky(m): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2006
lonelytune,can u help me as well.i have my answers down

Do you really want to go to USA? YES
how old are you? 32
what is your family like ? LARGE
Are you married or single? MARRIED WITH 2 KIDS
what are your intentions / plans when you get there?TO GET WORK AND GET A STAY
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by OldGlory1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2006
Lonely

Please tell us how you plan to go about your magic. Some one has answered your questions, now what?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by muyete(m): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2006
Glory,

You had better not worry yourself. Lonely had said from the word go that she is only interested in BabaOlu.
lonelytune:

muyete,

Don`t worry on how? Let babaolu answer those questions OR you self can answer then, I will tell you how. haba, why you dey answer question with question self.
you should know if woman want to do something for man[b][/b], no bi joke. we will do it. Ladies, no bi true??

Do you need a prophet to tell you that something good is about to happen.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by didisky(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2006
U guys should cool down so that she can tell us the way.abi una wan spoil our show?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by OldGlory1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2006
Muyete

I do not do prophets. But if you read your own quote from Lonelytune, she gave you the opportunity to answer the questions and she would help you.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by OldGlory1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2006
Didisky

There is nothing to spoil. She is a fraud, and cannot do nothing for you or anyone else. Gba!!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by muyete(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2006
Didisky,

Let no one deceive you. Applying for US visa is very simple and at the same time very difficult. You statr to experience the difficulty right from the time you que up in the morning or what time you get there. Eventually when you get inside you are subjected to humiliating treatment from the fellow Nigerians who collects your forms and process your form. The point of difficulty is where you either enjoy continuos difficulty or mother luck smiles on you.
You need not spend up to 5 mins with the consular officer b4 your case is decided. Your need not provide all the documantary evidence to the consular officer before you know your fate.

I am able to say these because i have had experiences genuinely seeking visa to US.

The last time was a conference to US. The conferon had invited our company to attended a global confernce in Texas and I was nominated along side my MD. nOW my MD had multiple entry visa to USA so he need not apply. The company and the conferon provided all the necessary documentary evidence to the conference for the purpose of visa issuance to the visa office.

After the interview the consular officer had nothing to say than to refuse my application based on the fact that my MD should have applied alongside wiith me. I vehemently told them that it does not make sense for someone who had multiple visa to USA to apply again. He could only give his consent and guarantee as he has done.

Guys I ended up thumb print while a guy who claimed to be working in Shell and is going for the same confernce was asked to come the next day for his visa.

So how would you consider my ordeal.

LET LONELY SHARE WITH US THAT MAGICAL STRATEGY SHE INTENDS TO ADOPT,
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by OldGlory1(m): 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2006
Muyete

What was the US Embassy experience Like? Can you give me more details on how it was? The Que,the waiting room, the consular officers ETC.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by lonelytune(f): 3:31am On Jun 17, 2006
Old glory,
I will start from you. Una, why you dey double cross me like that?. you said to muyete that I go help, and then said I bi fruad. wetin? which one you dey self. Secondly, where in USA you dey? and why did you want to know how embassy bi? you should know now unless you`re born there. I beg, Glory, answer those questions ooo.

Know, as we all know, doing a little help to one another is not too much. as for me, I don`t see a big deal in help anybody because you don`t know when you will need help. No be true??
I have no magic plans ooooo. the reason why I asked those questions is to know that if it will be OK.
because, UNDERSTANDING and HONESTLY is the keyword to this issue.

If anybdy wants, sure why not. maybe if i do for you ,you might do for me or my family or my children. Is everybody feeling me

If you need more info, and serious let me know, I `m divorced with 2 kids and have dual residency. well, don`t asked me about ex, is a sad story. so, if it happens that way, why not help somebody you don`t know at all and be appreciated? Please, no hard feelings , no games, and no long relationship in this one . and if you`re married you have to include your children then your wife later if your`re divorced, is something else, if you`re single and 34 below, I cann`t help you in this way.

Old Glory, I`m not a fruad, is for real, take it or leave it. ( you still need to answer those questions ooo)

cheersssssssssss.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by lonelytune(f): 3:39am On Jun 17, 2006
Abi everybody don forget that song?, Eni keni ti iwo ba ni pa , lati ranlowo o, oun na lenikeji re ,toju re,

For non- yorubas, , the song be like this, anybody you feel you can help, na your brother/sister, make you na help am, and take care of am. biko. hahahahahahah!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by didisky(m): 11:03am On Jun 17, 2006
lonelytune,
Can i get in touch with u? pls mail me on marvis@engineer.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Yet To Be Located After Being Granted UK Residence Permit. Photo / Mexican Truck Carrying 107 US-bound Migrants Crashes. 54 Killed, Others Injured / Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.