Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,802 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Unilorin 200level Direct Entry Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin 200level Direct Entry Admission (255 Views)

LASU Post UTME Form 2024/2025 And Direct Entry Admission Screening Form / Checkout The Punishment 200level Pharmacy Student In OOU Got For Making Noise / Can I Still Make A First Class Having A CGPA Of 4.15 After 200level? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin 200level Direct Entry Admission by Hamebell1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hello
I am Ahmed Bello
Graduate of Unilorin

Do you desire to gain admission into unilorin 200level (100% sure)and other universities?
If yes
I can guaranty that if you enrol for IJMB(interim joint matriculation board) with Winners academy ilorin you will gain direct entry into 200level and course of your choice in unilorin.
IJMB is a program that runs for 9months only.

You will be tutored by qualified teachers and i can assure you of passing the final exam.

Your admission process is certain.
@WINNERS ACADEMY ILORIN
You stand to enjoy
1)qualified teachers.
2)best learning environment
3)good and well furnished student hostel.
4)strict monitoring of students activities
5)good parent /teachers relationship to monitor student progress.
6)guaranteed admission into 200level @unilorin.

For more info
Contact
Winners academy ilorin

(1) (Reply)

Win Prizes Today Today!!! / University Of Calabar Pg Form 2018 Out / Things To Work On Before Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.