Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes (26692 Views)

Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase / Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by Deltatoto: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
lifestyle1:
I was banned from travel section till 2020 for reasons I don't know.

I will contact seun to know what exactly the problem is...

I have been on nairaland since 2006 a year after nairaland was lunched.

I have no negative record....

Who's the MOD on travel section please ?

since u came into nl how much u don make y r u so pained abt a mere ban
Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by Ikuenami(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
The Chief Pilot, Captain Victor Egonu and his Senior First Officer, Emmanuel Iwhiwhu, flew the aircraft from Israel, down to Dublin where it was branded and flown onwards to Nigeria.
Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by Myde4naija(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
miqos03:
TOKUNBO PLANE ?

Welcome to Nigeria but

Check my signature
tokunbo Signature
Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by TundeBricklayer: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
Deltatoto:

Airpeace breaking records, they just acquired 10 brand new boeing 737 max grin

Boeing just announced the news on their website five hours ago

http://boeing.mediaroom.com/2018-09-13-Boeing-Air-Peace-Announce-Order-for-10-737-MAX-Airplanes

1 Like

Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by bola4dprec(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
Kingspin:
If only reasonable people can manage Nigeria
SUG PRESIDENT?
Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by Marxist001(m): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
whenever I hear of this Air Peace I quickly develop goosebumps, I have submitted my CV countless times at Ikeja, despite standing outside their office all day, from Ogun state to Lagos every Thursday, can i ever be part of this wonderful team that will soon conquer Africa?? I just wish God will bless me with a job there finally!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by horsepower101: 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA SHOULD STOP SUPRESSING THE GROWTH OF ENUGU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.

NIGERIANS SHOULD TELL THEIR GOVERNMENT TO STOP PLAYING CHILDISH TRIBALISTIC GAMES IN THE 21ST CENTURY.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by stasius: 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
Second hand.
Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by lifestyle1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
Deltatoto:

Everything in life is not all about money!!!
Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by stasius: 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
Marxist001:
whenever I hear of this Air Peace I quickly develop goosebumps, I have submitted my CV countless times at Ikeja, despite standing outside their office all day, from Ogun state to Lagos every Thursday, can i ever be part of this wonderful team that will soon conquer Africa?? I just wish God will bless me with a job there finally!!!!

Amen. Your prayers will be answered soon..

1 Like

Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by Noblewhiz(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
LOVEGINO:
Finally I go relocate.
to India bah
Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
lifestyle1:

justwise is the MOD of that section
Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by davodyguy: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
lifestyle1:

Hahahahahaa. Welcome bro. That's how the mod in that section behaves childishly. Try to criticize him constructively, you get a ban. Many people don't have characters in real life, but can hide behind a computer to act like emperors. The guy is one of them. Take heart and move on
Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by davodyguy: 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
justwise that's the Mod name on travel section.
Honestly, people who have e been tested badly by him should report to the forum owner. The guy is very very overzealous and childish.

People like him criticize Buhari and Trump, but act like tyrants on Nairaland. You need character, to lead and moderate people
Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
davodyguy:

Honestly, people who have e been tested badly by him should report to the forum owner. The guy is very very overzealous and childish.

People like him criticize Buhari and Trump, but act like tyrants on Nairaland. You need character, to lead and moderate people
I don't think seun really care that much, if not he could have done something. I avoid that section since the guy banned my main account for 3 months.
Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by davodyguy: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
I don't think seun really care that much, if not he could have done something. I avoid that section since the guy banned my main account for 3 months.
I've also left the travel section for him. He's overzealous. People like him, unlike to see them in real life, so they can know there's more to life than Nairaland
Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by kenx1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
How old is Air peace
Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by TundeBricklayer: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
kenx1:
How old is Air peace

Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by luminouz(m): 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
lifestyle1:

LUNCHED?
u mean DINNERED OR BREAKFASTED?? tongue
Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by galadima77(m): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
The people wey dey buy new plane shey na 2 heads dem dey get abi new plane don finish for market? We go buy second hand cars come buy second planes dey use long after their lifespan
Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by Rossikki: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
galadima77:
The people wey dey buy new plane shey na 2 heads dem dey get abi new plane don finish for market? We go buy second hand cars come buy second planes dey use long after their lifespan

The vast majority of aircraft purchases are of used aircracft. When you order a brand new aircraft, it can take up to SEVEN YEARS to have it delivered. They manufacture to order. They don't have shops where brand new aeroplanes are sitting and waiting to be bought.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by lifestyle1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
luminouz:

LUNCHED?
u mean DINNERED OR BREAKFASTED?? tongue

Yes
Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by Lawalemi(m): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
I hope it won't turn out to be like Peace Transport
Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by Tats(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by Tats(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by galadima77(m): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
Rossikki:

The vast majority of aircraft purchases are of used aircracft. When you order a brand new aircraft, it can take up to SEVEN YEARS to have it delivered. They manufacture to order. They don't have shops where brand new aeroplanes are sitting and waiting to be bought.

is that so? typing..........
Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by galadima77(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
Rossikki:

is that why our presidential jets are also second hand? Abi the first person to use it also had to wait for d seven years our impatience can't afford? Or he just has d 2 heads we don't.
Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by donqx: 1:08am On Sep 14, 2018
hmm
Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by ChiefSweetus: 1:39am On Sep 14, 2018
Will fly them to London if they commence before mt next travel date.
Flew Medview last time and I have no complaints. My money isnt going to neo-colonislist eurocentric airlines, i do African brands as much as I can. Only people i would never have considered was Arik.
Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by bameyi(m): 3:25am On Sep 14, 2018
Tokunbo, fairly used airplane by Emirates airlines, second hand
Re: Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes by nwanwaoge(m): 4:08am On Sep 14, 2018
Fairly nice move ...but..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN To Convert Recharge Card Sellers To Financial Services Agents / 60% Of Hawkers In Nigeria Hail From Ebonyi State - AIT / Femi Otedola And The Millionaire Caption (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.