Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

I Tell You Future You Don't Know!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Tell You Future You Don't Know!!! (303 Views)

Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor / When You Start Thinking About The Future You Do This / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tell You Future You Don't Know!!! by Raotito(m): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
I Tell You Future You Don't Know.
The saints of old and all born again Christian is still have two more life ahead to live on earth, while sinners and unbelievers have only one life to live on earth, they will come to judgment and ushering them into lake of fire there they will spend their eternity with Satan the Devil. But the saints of old and all born again Christian is still have one thousand years to live on this earth, then the Lord Jesus Christ will be the King to rule the whole world, after the one thousand years they will usher all the saints, the righteous into the new earth there they will spend their eternity with the Lord Jesus Christ.
If you are a real human being and wise enough think about your future because your soul is going to live forever, where will you spend your eternity? Lake of Fire with Satan the Devil? or New Earth with the Lord Jesus Christ? Click on this website for more details: www.eschatology.name.ng
Please kindly help to share this information to your family, friends and your contacts, you will be greatly blessed by doing so.
Re: I Tell You Future You Don't Know!!! by chucks185: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
what is eternity ?
Re: I Tell You Future You Don't Know!!! by Raotito(m): 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Existence without end, infinite time.
Re: I Tell You Future You Don't Know!!! by Raotito(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
Raotito:
I Tell You Future You Don't Know.
The saints of old and all born again Christian is still have two more life ahead to live on earth, while sinners and unbelievers have only one life to live on earth, they will come to judgment and ushering them into lake of fire there they will spend their eternity with Satan the Devil. But the saints of old and all born again Christian is still have one thousand years to live on this earth, then the Lord Jesus Christ will be the King to rule the whole world, after the one thousand years they will usher all the saints, the righteous into the new earth there they will spend their eternity with the Lord Jesus Christ.
If you are a real human being and wise enough think about your future because your soul is going to live forever, where will you spend your eternity? Lake of Fire with Satan the Devil? or New Earth with the Lord Jesus Christ? Click on this website for more details: www.eschatology.name.ng
Please kindly help to share this information to your family, friends and your contacts, you will be greatly blessed by doing so.

(1) (Reply)

He Is The Great I Am / If We Do Things By The Law, Can It Save Us? / Ah!!! This Man Claims He Is The HOLY SPIRIT and Nigeria reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.