Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,137 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Tamar Braxton Reveals She Was Molested By Family Members - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tamar Braxton Reveals She Was Molested By Family Members (291 Views)

Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts / Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] / Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tamar Braxton Reveals She Was Molested By Family Members by Midehunlimited: 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
Tamar Braxton who was the guest on Thursday’s episode of “The Wendy Williams Show,” revealed some dark part of her growing days, which includes getting molested.
According to the singer and reality TV star, she was molested as a child by family members. Tamar Braxton who didn’t shares names in her interview, said;

“I’ve been battling myself about whether or not I want to say what happened or not … I’m Tamar and I’m real, right?” she told Williams while referencing a deep conversation she had with her sisters and “Fix My Life” star Iyanla Vanzant. “A lot of things happened in my childhood that I was too afraid to talk about. Too ashamed to talk about. But the truth of the matter is I have been molested by both sides of my family.”

Cc; Lalasticlala

source - https://www./2018/09/tamar-braxton-reveals-molested.html

(1) (Reply)

Olamide motigbana best Cover (Official dance Video) / Amber Rose’s $150k Engagement Ring From Wiz Khalifa Allegedly Missing / Wow! Linda Ikeji Has Purchased A 120million Naira Bentley For Her Son, Jayce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.