Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Jamb Regularization Of Admission 2018 - Jamb Accredited - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Regularization Of Admission 2018 - Jamb Accredited (1648 Views)

List Of Jamb Accredited Registration Centres For Cbt Utme 2019 Approved By Jamb / LAUTECH Announces Regularization Of Portal Course Registration For 2017/2018 / List Jamb Accredited Registration Center In Ikorodu Lagos -easy24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Regularization Of Admission 2018 - Jamb Accredited by Easycafe08(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
JAMB regularization (also referred to as “Late Jamb Application”) provides an opportunity for students that are in any institutions but with no JAMB registration no. It is a way of Authenticating Admissions which was not given through JAMB or no longer available in JAMB record. The platform is majorly created for OND graduates who are preparing to apply for JAMB Direct Entry or Students who are preparing for NYSC.

This category of Students must go through JAMB Regularization in order to get a new JAMB Registration Number which will allow them to regularize their former (ND) admission with JAMB to get a new JAMB Admission letter and proceed with their Direct Entry or NYSC registration..

=====WHO NEEDS REGULARIZATION?

The following categories of students are particularly affected:

**** HND 1 Students who were just admitted into full-time and will like to go for NYSC after completion of their HND II.

****HND 2 students who are also preparing to go for NYSC.

In Summary, any student who was admitted through Part-time Programme without JAMB Information, students who wERE admitted through Full-time ND programme but whose admission details are not currently found on JAMB Website.

If you are in any of these categories, YOU NEED JAMB REGULARIZATION. CONTACT: 08153999207, 08137080593.

======WHERE DO I REGULARIZE?

At EASYCAFE LTD. It takes few minutes to complete a JAMB Registration Number validation (or Regularization). WE ARE ACCREDITED JAMB REGISTRATION CENTRE. With this, we perfect all JAMB related Activities.

======OUR OFFICE:

Suite 22/23, Ozi-Oyibo Computer Complex, Opposite LASPOTECH, Ikorodu Campus, Ikorodu, Lagos.

NOTE:

EASYCAFE DO NOT have any new inside or outside LASPOTECH or anywhere else in Ikorodu. Our Office is still directly Opposite LASPOTECH first gate, Ikorodu. Beware of fake EASYCAFE or any other cafes hacking our social media platforms, parading themselves as EasyCafe and causing confusion to students!!!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/easy24admissions

IF YOU DON'T DO IT NOW, YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO DO IT AGAIN!

The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) may stop the Online Regularization system from next year. The board advice students who may need the regularization service to apply as quickly as possible.

HOW TO GET A VERIFIED ADMISSION BY JAMB:

JAMB regularization allows full-time candidates who either did part-time or full-time at OND level but could not verify their admission on JAMB portal.

HOW JAMB REGULARIZATION WORKS:

Below, we have taken time to explain in details, step-by-step way to go through the regularization registration and how to identify if you truly need to go through the process.

WHY JAMB MAY STOP REGULARIZATION SOON:

If you discover you will need to regularize your admission with JAMB (maybe sooner or later) in order to get JAMB admission letter, it will be a great benefit if you Can APPLY NOW! This is because JAMB has announced that the process may stop soon. Once JAMB stops this process, NO CANDIDATE WILL BE ABLE TO REGULARIZE his/her ADMISSION AGAIN.CONTACT: 08153999207, 08137080593.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

ON JAMB REGULARIZATION:

==== I DON'T KNOW THE NAME, Email and Phone No. of the NEW RECTOR and/or the REGISTRAR OF THE POLY WHERE I DID MY ND, WHAT DO I DO? ===

AT EASYCAFE LTD, DETAILS OF ALL NIGERIAN POLYTECHNIC (E.G Rector's Name, Registrar's Name, Rector's Phone No, Rector's Email, Registrar's Email and Phone No) IS AVAILABLE FOR THE PURPOSE OF JAMB REGULARIZATION. THIS MEANS, DURING THE COURSE OF YOUR REGULARIZATION, YOU WON'T NEED TO GO THROUGH THE STRESS OF GETTING THE DETAILS, WE HAVE THEM AVAILABLE FOR YOU.

=========WHEN I REGISTER FOR JAMB REGULARIZATION, WILL I GET THE REGISTRATION NUMBER IMMEDIATELY?

NO, THE REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL IN A WEEK OR TWO AFTER YOUR REGULARIZATION IS APPROVED BY JAMB.

THERE Was ERROR IN MY JAMB REGULARIZATION FORM, WHAT DO I DO?

OBVIOUSLY, THERE IS NO REMEDY FOR ERROR DURING JAMB REGULARIZATION. THIS IS WHY WE ADVICE PEOPLE TO BE EXTRA CAREFUL AND MAKE SURE THE FORM IS FILLED BY PROFESSIONAL. IN CASE OF FATAL ERROR IN JAMB REGULARIZATION, THE CANDIDATE NEEDS TO PURCHASE ANOTHER FORM; THIS MEANS ANOTHER PAYMENT MUST BE MADE.

====== HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?

THE JAMB REGULARIZATION IS N10, 000 ON JAMB PORTAL; HOWVER CANDIDADTES WILL PAY FOR OUR SERVICES WHICH INCLUDES PROFILE CREATION IF NEEDED.

==== AFTER SUBMITTING MY INDEMNITY FORM TO MY INSTITUTION, WHAT NEXT?

AFTER SUCCESSFUL REGISTRATION FOR THE JAMB REGULARIZATION, YOU SHOULD SUBMIT the printed indemnity form to your institution as quick as possible. After you've submitted the form, you will then need to relax for a week or two after which jamb will contact you through the email address you provided during the jamb regularization registration. This JAMB message will include your JAMB registration number. Below, we have provided how you will make use of the registration number.

=== JAMB ADMISSION LETTER ===

The JAMB admission letter is necessary after jamb regularization. This will enable you to finally be cleared out of the regularization problem. The JAMB registration number sent to your email will be used for JAMB admission letter. This will also be submitted for final clarification.

== HOW TO PRINT ADMISSION LETTER==

TO PRINT YOUR ADMISSION LETTER IN NO-TIME, EASYCAFE (OPPOSITE LASPOTECH) DOES IT BEST! AS A JAMB ACCREDITED CENTER, WE PERFECT ALL STAGES OF JAMB REGULARIZATION FROM BEGINNING TO THE END.

========WHERE IS EASYCAFE?

Suite 22/23, Ozi-Oyibo Computer Complex, Opposite LASPOTECH, Ikorodu Campus, Ikorodu, Lagos.

NOTE: ONCE AGAIN WE WISH TO STRESS THAT EASYCAFE DO NOT have any new branch inside or outside LASPOTECH or anywhere else in Ikorodu. Our Office is still directly Opposite LASPOTECH first gate, Ikorodu – suite 22/23, Ozi Oyinbo Computer Complex. Beware of fake EASYCAFE or any other cafes hacking our social media platforms, parading themselves as EasyCafe and causing confusion to students!!!

CHECK DIRECTION BELOW:

(1) (Reply)

Sharing Cisco CCNA 200-125 Dumps [2019] PDF For Achive Massive Score / Is It Possible For A First Lady To Be Pregnant / Video: ‘sex For Grades’: UNILAG Sub-Dean And Pastor 4square Church Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.