Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

My Right Leg Is Shorter, Weaker And Thinner Than The Left Leg - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Right Leg Is Shorter, Weaker And Thinner Than The Left Leg (1543 Views)

My Right Eye Is Going Blur, Please Help / Left Leg Of This Lady Is Way Bigger Than Her Right Leg, People Mock Her (photos) / Man Whose Leg Is Permanently Hanging On Air Undergoes Surgery In Kogi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Right Leg Is Shorter, Weaker And Thinner Than The Left Leg by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
My right leg is shorter, weaker and thinner than the left leg and I have to walk by placing my right hand on the deformed leg to aid it. What can be done to treat it permanently?

Doctors in the house do I have any hope of walking properly in this life cos my social life is a mere
Re: My Right Leg Is Shorter, Weaker And Thinner Than The Left Leg by tstx(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
PICTURE OR GTFO

1 Like

Re: My Right Leg Is Shorter, Weaker And Thinner Than The Left Leg by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
tstx:
PICTURE OR GTFO
you are not a doctor or a health worker so why do you need my pics for?
Re: My Right Leg Is Shorter, Weaker And Thinner Than The Left Leg by frbona: 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Goodlyhrt:
My right leg is shorter, weaker and thinner than the left leg and I have to walk by placing my right hand on the deformed leg to aid it. What can be done to treat it permanently?

Doctors in the house do I have any hope of walking properly in this life cos my social life is a mere
you mean you've got three legs of unequal length .
Dude you one in a million
Re: My Right Leg Is Shorter, Weaker And Thinner Than The Left Leg by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:45am On Sep 14, 2018
frbona:
you mean you've got three legs of unequal length .
Dude you one in a million
maybe you don't quite understand what I meant

read the post again sir
Re: My Right Leg Is Shorter, Weaker And Thinner Than The Left Leg by lordpherow98(m): 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Goodlyhrt:
maybe you don't quite understand what I meant

read the post again sir

grin grin
It's you who doesn't understand what he wrote above
Read again and again
Maybe you might get it soon grin

1 Like

Re: My Right Leg Is Shorter, Weaker And Thinner Than The Left Leg by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
lordpherow98:

grin grin It's you who doesn't understand what he wrote above Read again and again Maybe you might get it soon grin
now I get it lol

but Comon I'm being serious
Re: My Right Leg Is Shorter, Weaker And Thinner Than The Left Leg by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
cry
Re: My Right Leg Is Shorter, Weaker And Thinner Than The Left Leg by frozen70(f): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
Go to orthopedic hospital in igbobi before it gets out of hand

Bone sickness is not the same as flesh sickness

You are still at an early stage for cheap cure

Without a strong leg, I can imagine what you can do without standing
Re: My Right Leg Is Shorter, Weaker And Thinner Than The Left Leg by Adalassy: 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
Goodlyhrt:

What you have is called Muscle Atrophy. It has nothing to do with your bones.

I am an alternative medicine practitioner in Ghana and I believe I can be of help to you.

Email me at Adamslaseio@gmail.com let's talk
Re: My Right Leg Is Shorter, Weaker And Thinner Than The Left Leg by presentley: 7:26am On Oct 08, 2018
Adalassy:

What you have is called Muscle Atrophy. It has nothing to do with your bones.

I am an alternative medicine practitioner in Ghana and I believe I can be of help to you.

Email me at Adamslaseio@gmail.com let's talk
Baba Ghana, what exactly is your aim on this forum? Only you have the treatment for almost all health complains brought to the fore of this forum, which one na?
Re: My Right Leg Is Shorter, Weaker And Thinner Than The Left Leg by Adalassy: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
presentley:
Baba Ghana, what exactly is your aim on this forum? Only you have the treatment for almost all health complains brought to the fore of this forum, which one na?

Ghana is far ahead of Nigeria when it comes to alternative medicine. Is it an offence to declare what one is capable of?
Re: My Right Leg Is Shorter, Weaker And Thinner Than The Left Leg by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
I have sent you an email sir
Re: My Right Leg Is Shorter, Weaker And Thinner Than The Left Leg by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
Adalassy:

Ghana is far ahead of Nigeria when it comes to alternative medicine. Is it an offence to declare what one is capable of?
i have sent you a mail sir
Re: My Right Leg Is Shorter, Weaker And Thinner Than The Left Leg by Adalassy: 1:05am On Oct 13, 2018
Goodlyhrt:
i have sent you a mail sir

I have replied your mail a long time ago. Let me reply again
Re: My Right Leg Is Shorter, Weaker And Thinner Than The Left Leg by tabithababy(f): 2:39am On Oct 13, 2018
presentley:

cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Receiving Packages From China Corona Virus. / Health Benefit Of Omega 3 And Fish Oil / Pimples In Disturbing My Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.