Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Is Dublin Visa Free To Foreigners Living Legaly In Europe? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Dublin Visa Free To Foreigners Living Legaly In Europe? (1754 Views)

10 Things Foreigners Find Weird About Nigerians(PICS) / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** / Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dublin Visa Free To Foreigners Living Legaly In Europe? by agenta999(f): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2010
hello nairalanders, i want to know if i can travel with my permit of stay from Spain to Dublin?
Re: Is Dublin Visa Free To Foreigners Living Legaly In Europe? by Vicjustice: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2010
agenta999:

hello nairalanders, i want to know if i can travel with my permit of stay from Spain to Dublin?
   Dublin is not a country, but Ireland is.
   And the answer to your question is, NO. Ireland is not a member of the Schengen agreement states, therefore, you need a visa.
Re: Is Dublin Visa Free To Foreigners Living Legaly In Europe? by agenta999(f): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2010
@ vicjustice, i used Dublin to make people understand the Ireland i am talking about because Ireland is two, north Ireland and the other Ireland, so i want to know if i can enter any of the Ireland's without visa.

good contribution from experienced people will be appreciated
Re: Is Dublin Visa Free To Foreigners Living Legaly In Europe? by tony13: 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2010
No you cannot enter IRELAND with any EU residency FREE,

even UK resident permit NO

Schengen STAY NO.

You need visa ,apply at IRISH EMBASSY.

This as simple as it can be
Re: Is Dublin Visa Free To Foreigners Living Legaly In Europe? by chelseabmw(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2010
this poster no dey hear world abi?
Re: Is Dublin Visa Free To Foreigners Living Legaly In Europe? by Vicjustice: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2010
agenta999:

I wish i'd be experienced enough to make the good contribution.

agenta999:

@ vicjustice, i used Dublin to make people understand the Ireland i am talking about because Ireland is two, north Ireland and the other Ireland, so i want to know if i can enter any of the Ireland's without visa.

Well, there is only one Ireland with consolar missions abroad, and that is the Republic Of Ireland (ROI). The Northern Ireland is an administrative region of the UK therefore, whoever does not understand that you meant the ROI is not worthy of making contribution

chelseabmw:

this poster no dey hear world abi?
I wonder
Re: Is Dublin Visa Free To Foreigners Living Legaly In Europe? by Davedavy: 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2010
agenta999:

No you cannot travel to Republic of Ireland with your permit,except you have a Spanish passport then you can travel to all EU member states without visa,your Spanish residence permit only allow you to live and work in Spain as well as visa free travel to all shengen states up to 90 days.
Re: Is Dublin Visa Free To Foreigners Living Legaly In Europe? by Davedavy: 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2010
agenta999:

No you cannot travel to Republic of Ireland with your permit,except you have a Spanish passport then you can travel to all EU member states without visa,your Spanish residence permit only allow you to live and work in Spain as well as visa free travel to all shengen states up to 90 days.

(1) (Reply)

Complete Directions From Lagos Nigeria To Lome Togo / My 18 Hours Trip On China's Slow Train. Compare China Trains To Nigerian Trains / Man Survived After Hiding In Plane's Wheel From South Africa To Netherlands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.