Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Nigerian Man Stabs Colleague With Beer Bottle In Italy Over 20 Euro. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Stabs Colleague With Beer Bottle In Italy Over 20 Euro. Photos (664 Views)

Amid VAT Controversy, Kano Hisbah Confiscates Trucks Loaded With Beer / Over 20 States Likely To Pay Minimum Wage (names) / Young Man Stabs Colleague To Death At A Bar Over Bottle Of Beer. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Stabs Colleague With Beer Bottle In Italy Over 20 Euro. Photos by Angelanest: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
A 22-Year-old Nigerian asylum seeker has been accused of stabbing a fellow Nigerian man to whom he allegedly owed money. According to reports, the Nigerian man allegedly carried out the attack on 30th July, 2018 over a debt of EUR 20. It was gathered that the suspect was on the said date attacked the victim with a bottle after he visited a Chinese supermarket and purchased a bottle of beer.

He broke the bottle which he used in stabbing the 23-year-old Nigerian colleague and seriously injured him in the process.

The asylum seeker was arraigned today, 13th September, following preliminary investigations by the police who released the CCTV footage of the alleged attack.

A lawyer identified as Mara Tutone, represented the Nigerian immigrant as he said he did not understand the charges, because he does not speak Italian.

Tutone thus asked the judge for the nullity of the protective measure (the obligation to sign) and remission in freedom.

The Nigerian suspect, a tailor, landed in Sicily in September 2015, the young man requested international protection.

In 2016, he had been denounced for brawl in Lodi area and had been withdrawn from reception but had filed an appeal and still waiting for the outcome before being charged for the latest attack.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/nigerian-assylum-seeker-stabs-man-to-death-in-italy-over-20-euros-photos.html

Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Colleague With Beer Bottle In Italy Over 20 Euro. Photos by Angelanest: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2018

Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Colleague With Beer Bottle In Italy Over 20 Euro. Photos by Naija2mumu(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
Okay, next please
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Colleague With Beer Bottle In Italy Over 20 Euro. Photos by chiommy123(f): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Borrowing someone money is now a crime cos to pay back na war
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Colleague With Beer Bottle In Italy Over 20 Euro. Photos by Homeboiy: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
Gaby go know the guy
All of them they the same camp for Italy
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Colleague With Beer Bottle In Italy Over 20 Euro. Photos by gaby(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Colleague With Beer Bottle In Italy Over 20 Euro. Photos by gaby(m): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
Homeboiy:
Gaby go know the guy

All of them they the same camp for Italy

Hahahah...all these one papa and mama never know each other when I zozo my zozo pass desert my dear son.

Na Buhari wan make me go back now...I don dey arrange my bag...

If you go go, let me know on time oo..you know say I sabi road well well..

Anybody wey wan follow me trek go Europe, check my siggy and lemme know...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Colleague With Beer Bottle In Italy Over 20 Euro. Photos by Issakendrick: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
gaby:

Hahahah...all these one papa and mama never know each other when I zozo my zozo pass desert my dear son.

Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Colleague With Beer Bottle In Italy Over 20 Euro. Photos by Homeboiy: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
gaby:

Na Ghana and Kenya we don turn to now

my guy go Ghana last year say he wan go do gee

He run come back last month

Where them group go

baba say make him bring any of em family member for ritual

he pick race come back Benin

I fear una people oo
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Colleague With Beer Bottle In Italy Over 20 Euro. Photos by gaby(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
Homeboiy:

Na Ghana and Kenya we don turn to now

my guy go Ghana last year say he wan go do gee

He run come back last month

Where them group go

baba say make him bring any of em family member for ritual

he pick race come back Benin

I fear una people oo

No be lie gist....hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Colleague With Beer Bottle In Italy Over 20 Euro. Photos by Gossiplover: 8:56am On Sep 14, 2018
this is very sad.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Agog As Davido Intensifies Campaign For Uncle, Ademola Adeleke[video] / PHOTOS: New DSS Boss, Bichi Visits Buhari / Rochas Okorocha's Top Men; Chike Okafor, Uju And Others Loses House Of Reps Prim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.