Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Who Has Witnessed The Octopus Prediction? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Has Witnessed The Octopus Prediction? (856 Views)

Paul The Octopus 'died Before Final' / Paul 'the Octopus': Dead!: Rip Paul / Paul The Octopus Predicts Spain To Win World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Witnessed The Octopus Prediction? by mecussey(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2010
I witnessed the Octopus prediction on Germany vs England and Germany vs Argentina respectively on Aljazeera sports world cup channel live. It was really incredible, before the start of the match; two boxes containing the teams flag is presented to the Octopus and which ever box it descends on, that team would take the lead. Before the Germany vs England match, the aquatic animal chose Germany and today, it chose Germany again. Who knows if it is a German animal? But its correct.
Re: Who Has Witnessed The Octopus Prediction? by mecussey(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2010
The Octopus predicted Spain to win Germany; and Germans are already afraid.
Re: Who Has Witnessed The Octopus Prediction? by IbrahimB: 12:15am On Jul 07, 2010
So do you seriously believe that an octopus can make a football prediction?
Re: Who Has Witnessed The Octopus Prediction? by semid4lyfe(m): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2010
I saw the octopus prediction on tv too. It has predicted Spain to beat Germany and I think it'd come true.
Re: Who Has Witnessed The Octopus Prediction? by Kx: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2010
Recall 2 yrs ago in Euro final clash btw spain and germany, Paul, the octopus
predicted germany victory.It turned out fake as spain won.
Germany will win tonite and their winning has nothing to do
with that little sea creature prediction.
Re: Who Has Witnessed The Octopus Prediction? by jamace(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2010
The animal is using chromatography affiliation to do its selection. No mind am. Germany wins tonite.
Re: Who Has Witnessed The Octopus Prediction? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2010
Seems the octopus was right afterall.
Re: Who Has Witnessed The Octopus Prediction? by mecussey(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2010
This time, I doubt Paul the Octopus on predicting that Netherlands would have the cup after Sunday. I think Spain has all the players, how is it possible to win Barcelona and Real madrid at the same time?

(1) (Reply)

Which Other Sports Could Nigeria Have Won Medals At Commonwealth Games / Npl Players Who Left In 2009/10 / Kanu Deserves Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.